Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How effective are bounty campaigns for ICOs?  (Read 381 times)
bountyjunkie (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:11:46 AM

Do bounty campaigns really generate Token sales? and do the bounty hunters really get rich by such campaigns?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:14:45 AM

Bounty helps ico in adv , whitepaper diffusion and image logo and firm recognition .
Only bounty do not realize success.
Bounty is a piece of complex strategy
allathere

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

Marketing is compulsary for a great Ico project to reach the audience....
And bounty helps the ICO project to reach the targeted Cryptocurrency based audience and I think it really Generate token sales....
aqeelmalik15

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

one day they will be rich if they just hold and some of thier coins just boom
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

the purpose of bounty campaign not only for generate sale but for mass adopter, more adopter more chance to make coin successful. That is why bounty campaign different with common campaign.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

I think you should move this question to Altcoin Discussion, where you will get a better audience to ans your quires. And form aspect bounty campaigns are definitely useful to the company, if they were not useful. I think you would have seen this section quite empty a long time ago only. On an average, everyday more than 9 bounties come in order to promote their ICO, I think they have seen performance in the past that's why the invest their money and time here.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

The real matter is the bountyhunter dump.

Many bounty hunter are very stupid and sell bounty token 1 minute after at ridiculus price.
bountyjunkie (OP)

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

I think you should move this question to Altcoin Discussion, where you will get a better audience to ans your quires. And form aspect bounty campaigns are definitely useful to the company, if they were not useful. I think you would have seen this section quite empty a long time ago only. On an average, everyday more than 9 bounties come in order to promote their ICO, I think they have seen performance in the past that's why the invest their money and time here.

Moved Smiley thx for the suggestion.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:42:05 PM

Companies are different! A lot of them are very foolishly made and won't bring the result. Not all advertising goes to the benefit of business)
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

Bounty campaign are important, because bring more attention to the project for example thanks to the sharing of the concept through social media.
If you want participate in a bounty campaign, I personally suggest you to follow the one of the Gilgamesh platform, they have a very active community
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

Every bounty has its pros and cons. If a project has a huge hype than it doen't need any bounty campaigns, I know several of them. But for most of other projects a good advertizing is vital. So such project won't be able to raise a lot of money without bounty hunters. The main disadvantage of bounty campaings is that the price of a token is dumped when bounty hunters get their reward. But every project has to deal with it.

ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

One reason why bitcoin is so good that it never had bounties and other shit. Fair distribution is very important.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

Do bounty campaigns really generate Token sales?
Yes, imagine that you are in the world's largest bitcoin / crypto forum and you'll advertise? Do you imagine on how many views and interests you'll get once your campaign started to make some attraction throughout the forum?

and do the bounty hunters really get rich by such campaigns?
Not the bounty hunters because it is just a cent to the developers, the developers are the ones who are earning that much.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:49:12 PM

Do bounty campaigns really generate Token sales? and do the bounty hunters really get rich by such campaigns?

Yes, i am a bounty hunter and i also gets many tokens from signature campaign and airdrops. I got many withdraw because of hardwork and it makes me a successful person even though im just a bounty hunter only. Just join a good campaign, check the ICO information and roadmap, also check the percentage bounty that will be given to your specific bounty campaign like sig camp or social media camp.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:50:59 PM

I think that there are both good projects and bad ones. And whether it will be enriched or not, it depends on the hunter itself
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

The effectiveness is not just in promoting their coin.  Bounty campaigns act an air drop, and by giving out a lot of coins you get people vested in the coin.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

The the good bounty can be very usefull, It may generate a good amount of traffic yo your website and most os this users will already be interested in your project. I have noticed that bounty campaigns are a pretty cheap way of promotion (if the campaigh is in tokens then it if great for devs). Crypto related websites sometimes sharge up to some BTC for publishing an article or placing a banner. Comparing with it all those bounty payouts are just a dust.

Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

Bounty campaigns can generate a lot of sales after all it disemminates information to any investors lurking in this forum as well as social media sites effectively. It is also more cost lower and more effective because the one who sees it directly are it's intended audiences which is crypto users with potential to invest. Bounty hunters can get a nice sum of btc from it too if the token got potential. It can't get them to richness though but they can use it to add a hefty sum in their portfolio for trading.
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:14:33 PM

I think social media campaigns such as Facebook and Twitter are good one, campaigns in related to signatures ain't that good as many people
keep floodding the forum of crappy post in order to get paid for them.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

Bounty campaign bring the highest token sale for ICO.
bounty hunters helps ICO alot through social media awareness in social medias, and writing blogs for them which will make people know more about the coin, you can not just make a successful ICO without the help of Bounty hunters. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: