Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins jump 50-100%  (Read 432 times)
JW9494 (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

Is it just me but when I've seen a coin like raiblocks, which probably doubled in a day--i never can f**king get it.. the one exchange it's on is so overloaded i can't get an email to verify my account. It's so annoying
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:45:24 AM

Not only you bro,  some exchanges confirm you fast,  for next we need a week. Thats the crypto trader privilege,  to  register in more then 10 exchanges from the begining

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

Exscudo will be launch at q1 2018
Ardor will be next 2.0 and platform launch in januari along with ignis as child chain on it.
Genesis vision  platform for fund manager and investor its only 4 million token total circullation and also 500k token for developer vest for one year, the platform or apps launch beta test in march 2018

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

SPECTRECOIN
just did that, still criminally undervalued

XSPEC is the one of (if not) best and most undervalued crypto as you might have already noticed. Its primary focus in untraceable transactions
Especially, when v1.5 comes out (v1.4 comes out anyday now)

THE REASONING IS
It is PoSv3 so its rather fast - 60 sec transactions
- It has got stealth addresses that make your transactions go throught separate uncorelated addresses
- It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool
- It is first ever coin (cept scam ICO TokeyPay totally copied our wallet from github with only changing logo) that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks(instead of looking like TOR traffic)
- It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)

GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT

XSPEC has got professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible. You can join our slack and contact with them and start discussion no problem. As some people pointed out, there XSPEC is targeted to feature in Q12018 the best tech among its competition, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos.

FURTHER STEPS
After the release of v1.4 @Brycel (a professional cryptographer and matematician) will write a document specifying how the tech works - we'll call it "ghost paper" Also new website is coming on the way, since present one doesn't seem to be attractive at all, and was done in a super short emergency timeframe, since the dev, who was supposed to make a website (@nullsec) scammed away at the last minute
REGARDING RICHLIST With v1.5 stealth addresses becoming default ones, cryptoID won't be able to tell anything anymore. I agree that there are lots of "whales" But it is because of ICO gained only 17BTC due to it was founded on ShadowCash. So you could get a lot for..pause...83 sats. Good thing that as a project was miserably founded, actual team doesnt work on ICO collected funds. Part of the development was made pro-bono. In v1.4 theres going to be a slider that lets you to set up whatever percentage of staking funds you receive from supporting networks towards project development fund (actual development + marketing). As you can guess it will help distribution alot since donated coins would fly on the market
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:51:19 PM

Is it just me but when I've seen a coin like raiblocks, which probably doubled in a day--i never can f**king get it.. the one exchange it's on is so overloaded i can't get an email to verify my account. It's so annoying

Sign up to the sites before you try buy a coin and that way you'll be ready. Also I wouldn't recommend buying a coin because you saw it went up 2x. More often than not it will decrease in price and you'll be left at a loss.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:23 PM

That is because the coin is listed on a weird exchange, probably no one knew about the existence of that exchange before RaidBlocks.

I did not even bothered myself about getting in with this coin, because i knew from the very beggining that getting this coin was going to be a very difficulte task.

And far as i know, that exchange is asking for KYC/AML verifications too, so it was like double work for me.

parepare

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

SPECTRECOIN

XSPEC is the one of (if not) best and most undervalued crypto as you might have already noticed. Its primary focus in untraceable transactions

THE REASONING IS
- It has got stealth addresses that make your transactions go throught separate uncorelated addresses
- It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool
- It is first ever coin (cept scam ICO TokeyPay totally copied our wallet from github with only changing logo) that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks(instead of looking like TOR traffic)
- It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)

XSPEC has got professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible. You can join our slack and contact with them and start discussion no problem. As some people pointed out, there XSPEC is targeted to feature in Q12018 the best tech among its competition, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos.

FURTHER STEPS
After the release of v1.4 @Brycel (a professional cryptographer and matematician) will write a document specifying how the tech works - we'll call it "ghost paper" Also new website is coming on the way, since present one doesn't seem to be attractive at all, and was done in a super short emergency timeframe, since the dev, who was supposed to make a website (@nullsec) scammed away at the last minute
REGARDING RICHLIST With v1.5 stealth addresses becoming default ones, cryptoID won't be able to tell anything anymore. I agree that there are lots of "whales" But it is because of ICO gained only 17BTC due to it was founded on ShadowCash. So you could get a lot for..pause...83 sats. Good thing that as a project was miserably founded, actual team doesnt work on ICO collected funds. Part of the development was made pro-bono. In v1.4 theres going to be a slider that lets you to set up whatever percentage of staking funds you receive from supporting networks towards project development fund (actual development + marketing). As you can guess it will help distribution alot since donated coins would fly on the market

omg, you people are annoying as fuck with that shitty spectrecoin. every fucking topic have one of you advertising that shit of coin. i really cant understand people who buy that shitcoin after they see this lame advertising.
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

That only means good things, it means we have our money right where it should be.

Exchanges, with any luck, will start doubling down on scalability now and the market will grow exponentially.

Also we are coming to the time when so many decentralised exchanges are maturing and coming online, the whole market is coming together.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

SPECTRECOIN

THE REASONING IS

FURTHER STEPS

omg, you people are annoying as fuck with that shitty spectrecoin. every fucking topic have one of you advertising that shit of coin. i really cant understand people who buy that shitcoin after they see this lame advertising.

LMAO
Yes its really really annoying.

I have never given this coin a single look because of this spam/scam behavior of some of these people.
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:44:39 PM

SPECTRECOIN

THE REASONING IS

FURTHER STEPS

LMAO

I have never given this coin a single look because of this spam/scam behavior of some of these people.

Sorry for doing that.

Its just that I was accurate.
Awesome tech and it made 600% this week.

Coincidence? Don't think so

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:52:32 PM

Then the solution is simple register an account in every single reputable exchange and at least once a month look for new exchanges that have opened and register an account in those exchanges as well that way it does not matter your coins of choice gets released first you will always have an account ready to buy your coins, I know it is a  lot of work but if you want to make money you will have to do it.
DZRCoins

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

SPECTRECOIN

THE REASONING IS

FURTHER STEPS

LMAO

+9000. There are so many scam coins(
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:29 AM

SPECTRECOIN

THE REASONING IS

FURTHER STEPS

LMAO

I'm pretty sure from previous posts (that weren't copypastad) that RKh doesn't speak English natively.  He is genuinely excited about spectrecoin but I think he's taking a foolproof way of spreading the information without having any errors in communication.  I agree that this can come off as a "scam" post but I drop by the slack every other day and it seems that the devs and the community are still active.  I've added them to my portfolio so naturally I HOPE this is true, but I do believe that the coin is worth looking into.  I've been following a lot of posts this week here with spectrecoin being mentioned.  Perhaps I'll drop a line in the slack and see if the community can't get these posts reigned in because it is annoying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
PEGASUS CRYPTOCURRENCY

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

Remember the NICE critics about
BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN, BITCOIN CASH, IOTA, QTUM...

Remember the NICE critics about THEM?...

Remember when they said...
''seems like one of the biggest joke ICOs of the year?''

''The couple of people who run it can explain why the token would have any value (and one of the project managers said he really doesn't care)?''

''They seem to soliciting for "volunteers" to come up with ideas and technical skills?  lol''

WELL ALL OF THEM SOLD in JUST A FEW DAYS!
went from 0.06$ to 0.32... and then to the MOON!
THIS IS 50X, 100X, 1000X TIME your MONEY.
I hope your Bank can do the same.

Don't you have regret now?
If yo do have some regret...

HOW about PEGASUS TOKEN...

https://www.pegasuscrypto.com/

GENIAL and POWERFUL not only for your wallet but also for you Life.

Any NICE critics about PEGASUS TOKEN NOW... ?
Or maybe a better idea... just buy them NOW... when it is time.
Direct Smart Contract link available on their website BEFORE the ICO of JANUARY!

Don't tell anyone. I want to get some also BEFORE they are OVERLOADED.
coinvat

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:43:03 AM

MY BEST INVESTMENT OF 2017 HAT  Token 800%+

I joined in Hawala.Today's airdrop just for tokens but stayed there cause of the team and their commitment for the project. The developers are quite active on their Telegram group and they reply quickly to all sort of questions about the project.

they have a staking mechanism as well, where me as of this moment is set to earn around 500USD and the price is at $1.56 I think by the end of Q1 next year this will be 50 to 100USD  easily because of their rewards and IFS thing they have going on...

I think this is the best time to grab as much as you can before the staking starts...and only ever be 7m tokens...2029 hawala exchange starts sharing revenue with holders i am just amazed.....

join their telegram at @hawala_chat
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:44:03 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:21:57 AM by srqrebel

LMAO

Hi guys:

The reason you are seeing so many posts by XSPEC fans lately, is because the XSPEC community is conducting an awareness campaign to bring some much needed recognition to a coin that is deeply undervalued considering its solid tech, as well as low circulating supply.  Virtually everyone who bought Spectrecoin did so because they were impressed with the solid technology.

The only thing lacking was a marketing team, and the lack of general awareness of this coin was affecting its price as well as its ranking on coinmarketcap.  So the community of Spectrecoin fans pulled together of their own volition and decided to conduct a grassroots "marketing" campaign of their own.  Spectrecoin fans are from all around the world, and some of them have difficulty communicating in English.  But they still want to do their part to spread the word about a solid privacy coin that deserves to be better known.

Which brings me to my point: Do any of you have an actual rebuttal to the facts presented by RKh?  Or are you only here to complain about how the use of copy/paste by someone whose first language is not English, makes you feel?

If you have actual questions or concerns about the facts relating to Spectrecoin, I am happy and fully prepared to address them.

For those of you who care enough about actual facts to do your own research, instead of accepting or rejecting a coin based on how some random poster makes you feel, here are some links to help you get started.  The rest of you, don't bother clicking on the links.  They are, after all, not meant for you:

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
sobriket

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

Seems that NEO is going to be worth more than $100 before the end of the week, maybe you can join there and make a good profit before it pumps.
Raidblocks is just going up because of pure hype, but nothing more than this, and it will suddenly go down just like all those alts who go up just for hype.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:06:25 AM

Seems that NEO is going to be worth more than $100 before the end of the week, maybe you can join there and make a good profit before it pumps.
Raidblocks is just going up because of pure hype, but nothing more than this, and it will suddenly go down just like all those alts who go up just for hype.

it already on 78 usd, what's  make neo special? thay are to high to earn micro profit

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

it already on 78 usd, what's  make neo special? thay are to high to earn micro profit
Well if NEO continues to increase we may see it take-off. The fact that ETH is struggling at the moment and NEO arguably offers a better system, NEO could reach $200-300 in the next few months.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:29:35 AM

Well if NEO continues to increase we may see it take-off. The fact that ETH is struggling at the moment and NEO arguably offers a better system, NEO could reach $200-300 in the next few months.

yes that make sense since their development continues. what about the airdrop to neo holder recently ? whether is nature growth or just hype

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: