Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:59:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BCH will replace BTC in the future?  (Read 837 times)
BigBitNoob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

when you can actually buy things every day with crypto then low fees will become important and BHC will rise against BTC
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:23:01 PM

Less transaction fees and same amount as BTC... why not Grin
yes I think BCH has a low transaction cost when compared to btc. But to replace BTC I think BCH will not be able to do that.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

yes I think BCH has a low transaction cost when compared to btc. But to replace BTC I think BCH will not be able to do that.
So is Litecoin, Dogecoin, and many others altcoins had it. People really need to stop thinking Bitcoin Cash has a better technology and because of that, it will be a competition for Bitcoin.
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

So is Litecoin, Dogecoin, and many others altcoins had it. People really need to stop thinking Bitcoin Cash has a better technology and because of that, it will be a competition for Bitcoin.

It's not gonna be a competitor to BTC. It's simply an altcoin like any other altcoin in the market. Don't try to make a hype around BCH garbage. We all know BCH pumpers and their purposes, don't worry.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

I don't think BCH is a competitor to BTC. Some ppl used it to make really good profit from pump and dump.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:59:55 PM

Replacing btc now is very hard to achieve.
Bch has lots of improvement to make, btc is now the number one of all crytocurrency and bch is too far from that.
But still no one knows, maybe in the future bch can be a good competitor of btc.
Every one of us has a opinion but no one can really predict its future.
So lets wait and see.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
PandaMiner

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

I said people buy bitcoin because that is the only crypto currency they know. they are new. they just know bitcoin on facebook, social...

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
andamers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

it is possible but answer no, easy mining will make BCH under control .

when high demand happen it is easy to earn more coins and back price to normal *Stop rising*
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:37:00 PM

Probably because no one can predict what will happen in the future, but for now I say it's hard to happen even if it could.

I'm sure will also other member make a thread whether BTG (Bitcoin Gold) can replace BTC or also another new coin result from Bitcoin hardfork.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

I do not see that there is an alt coin or any coins that comes from the fork that can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin has been established, as its users increase more than other alt coins. So I think it's not going to go down too much, but it's going to be even higher than we expect.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:57:31 PM

No, as soon as it forked it just became another altcoin, by the looks of it a pretty successful alt, but still just another alt. Just like in Highlander: there can only be one

:]
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:31:01 AM

In the cryptocurrency world nothing can be predicted. i think bch might just replace bitcoin but not for now. maybe it will happen about 10 years later. Because it need much time. Bch must improve their system so that bch can replace bitcoin.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

BCH replacing BTC is very possible. Remember BCH is the one following Satoshi Nakamoto's White Paper. Unless BTC upgrades then I can see them getting dropped as top crypto in short term.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

Would this be good if you have both bitcoin and bitcoin cash?
danjonbit

Activity: 364

DanJoN

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:38:54 AM

for me, i think bitcoin cash will never surpass bitcoin on its value, if bitcoin will fail so as bitcoin cash, bitcoin can stand alone it will be the best coin , but another scenario, i think it will be good to us if those two will go pump to the highest Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:27:38 AM

Not in the near future. The fact remains that most people with a little knowledge of the cryptomarket only know about BTC and not BCH. also, the number of transactions per day in the two networks cannot be compared.

If the lightning technology will be implemented by Bitcoin, then there is no chance that Bitcoin Cash can replace bitcoin.
The low transaction fees at the moment are due to the low number of users and transactions. If users increase and number of transactions increase, this fee amount will definitely increase.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:07 AM

It's not gonna be a competitor to BTC. It's simply an altcoin like any other altcoin in the market. Don't try to make a hype around BCH garbage. We all know BCH pumpers and their purposes, don't worry.

A fork coin cant surpass bitcoin no matter what, keeping the hype just to get people to change from bitcoin to bitcoin cash, bitcoin cash still have a long way to run before it can match with bitcoin and still need adopter before it can really compete with bitcoin.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:14 PM

No one can replace btc it such a strong and stable coins,it has a better future than any other coin.They will not able to defeat btc anymore,it always be a competition to other coins.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

Bitcoin is the king in the cryptocurrency world.
I am believe that no coins or altcoins can be replace bitcoin in the future.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:07 PM

No.. it can't.. surely I guess.
Indeed it seems the price continues to increase from time to time because it maybe more of support from various parties as well as many people who are has been interested in Bch. But still.. I still believe Btc remains the strongest and unbeatable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: