Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BCH will replace BTC in the future?  (Read 837 times)
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:19:40 PM

Actually i am not thing about this. Because bitcoin is the king of digital currency it's a world best popular coin i have ever seen. But BCH is another good coins no doubt about it. I hpe BCH will boom like BTC but never replace BTC at all i think.
davecrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:44:02 PM

BCash will never replace BTC because BCash is run by Roger Ver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Less transaction fees and same amount as BTC... why not Grin

bitcoin is the chain with the original developers namely bitcoin core developers. It is likely going to stay the number one chain
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

With the way the fees are going it wouldn't surprise me if BCH takes over. I'd rather it not, it would make things so much easier if core just raised the bloody block size.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:54:28 AM

With BTC's insane fees, anything is possible...
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:43:32 AM

No one can now the future, I have heard a lot of people say that these two coins can coexist together in the future. So it shouldnt necessarily be seen as a replacement for the original BTC. But who knows, in the future everything might happen!
Well we cant deny that bitcoin cash are showing a lot of improvements nowadays. Not just in price but also in the feature amd ICO it has. A lot of miners continue to support this coin that cause it to be more popular and trusted by many investor. But eventhough that was the case it can still not replace bitcoin. I know that the abilitu of BCC are not yet enough to replace BTC. It take a long period of time before that to happen.
I think, Bitcoin Cash will never exceed Bitcoin because until now the price of Bitcoin remains the best and most of all cryptocurrency in the world. You can not judge Bitcoin Cash just from its development in a short time. We should know that Bitcoin has existed for a long time and will not be easily shaken. I still believe in Bitcoin and will not be tempted by other forms of Bitcoin. Instead of risking my money on Bitcoin Cash or other Bitcoin shapes, I'd better keep it and invest my money in another Altcoin like Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves and the others.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:31 AM

No that is not possible because the future later on there will be no yan knew. but for sure if later indeed BCH will replace the BTC would happen a lot of investors who will move to the BCH as a source of their investment.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
curkowski

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:05:30 AM

BCH has better foundations technically and it is truer to Satoshi's vision of bitcoin is... I just cant see why it cant't surpass BTC one day after people open their eyes. BTC has big problems, no one can deny that, regarding transaction speeds and enormous fees, which are two main purposses of a currency, and BCH is far better in those areas than BTC.
Also, how can anyone say that BCH would have same problems as BTC has rn- if BCH has same amount of users that BTC has , when BCH has better infrastructure than BTC, and it is set to solve and deal with these problems even now.
Even Satoshi wanted bigger MB blocks, and yet with other things included, some "shitcoin-wannabee-real bitcoin" is more original bitcoin that "actual" Bitcoin...... I just wanna know why people are so pro-btc when you cant do shit with it, either you willwait weeks to complete transaction AND it will get eaten by big fees.
Also why so angry at BCH, for some reason people hate it more than all other coins combined, but really shouldnt... BCH has evolved so much since august, and its continuing to do it also...
Just to be clear, these above are facts, im not pro-any of these, im just looking what one has to offer more than other, I would love to invest in both, just right now, facts make me to believe more in BCH than BTC, and after seeing all those people still almost blindedly follow BTC and bash BCH, I want to hear why, maybe I am missing something....
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

Bitcoin cash is a coin like the other ones, it have bad days and pumped days. I don't think that its price will catch the bitcoin's price in the near or far future.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

All of that could be said for every other top coin right under BTC nose.
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

I do not believe BCH is going to be anywhere near BTC in the near future. BCH will definitely grow but only as an altcoin.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

I think it could have happened, because if the views of course bitcoin is currently too expensive so many people less interested in investing in the coins and will make many investors are turning to other coins such as the BCH It also has a big advantage with a capital that is not too large.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

If BCH has a uniqueness than what BTC has, that assumption is near from the truth, and I would love to make my effort and trust to invest, but as far as I know still BBTC is far from it and even to all cryptocurrencies the reason of being still it at the top. But there are things that only future can tell, so let's wait for what better or worst which is possible changes.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

how big a potential bch, I guess it will never replace bitcoin. until now, bch still has many shortcomings, and will continue to develop, as well as bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will never be replaced by any coin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

I think Yes and hopefully Yes, because of too high a bitcoin currently so there needs to be a competitor to other coins that nutrient balance so that there is no superior coin is very high as this moment bitcoin.  Grin Grin

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:58 PM

I think Yes and hopefully Yes, because of too high a bitcoin currently so there needs to be a competitor to other coins that nutrient balance so that there is no superior coin is very high as this moment bitcoin.  Grin Grin

It is curious to see this coming from a newbie who has 0 activity.

Probably you are a bot, or you are just being paid by Roger Ver and his friends only to try to advertise bitcoin cash.

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

I definitely do not think BCH will replace BTC anytime. Because,

1. Crypto community, which helped Bitcoin increase and widespread around the world, do not like Roger Ver obviously. They will not help him build a better cryptocurrency.

2. BCH has a way less transactions than Bitcoin. It is normal that it is faster. If it has more transactions we all do not know what will happen.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

Nope, I do not think that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin in the future, but they both can co-exist together without conflicting or creating any issue. Bitcoin cash just has a bigger block size than bitcoin. If you are considering that block size has made bitcoin cash superior than bitcoin then you are wrong. Do keep in mind that bitcoin cash is more centralized compared to bitcoin cash.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:11:22 AM

It will not replace BTC, but an attempt is in process at the moment..  Wink
I do not believe that BCH can replace bitcoin. Because the platform and community of bitcoin is irreplaceable. There are many altcoin that want to replace bitcoin but they can not do it and I think BCH is no exception.
But at the same time you need to understand that such efforts are not going to work right now that the community is more or less small and has a deep understanding about what bitcoin is about but as more people use bitcoin that is going to change so they are going to have the chance to continue their attack on bitcoin.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

well,, if the BCH will continue to rise why not? It is still possible for other coins to replace bitcoin specially if more investors will invest in BCH then maybe bitcoin will be beaten by the BCH and be replaced.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: