Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who’s Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 424 times)
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

We can not know who he (she) is, and I think we will not know soon.

But the only sure thing is that he invented the system very carefully and he think that system is very good.

Its encoding is not conventional, he does not apply the same tests that a classical software engineer would expect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

Will we ever discover who he is?  Huh

we do not actually know, it is the biggest question in cryptocurrency world. No one has ever known, maybe except for those who are close to him/her. I can not really assume what his/her gender is, maybe he or she is not a man, but a group of people.  There are infos on the internet but it is not enough to determine who he or she really is. It is said that satoshi nakamoto came from japan.Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person in which he or she used this name to hide his identity to start bitcoin which we have now.
cloud.runner

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

Elon Musk, the humble genius.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:17:40 PM

After all these years, people are still asking this question and unfortunately, the correct answer never came to them. With this in mind, I think, we will never know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. We'll never know if he is still alive or already dead. Many assumptions have been thrown in the wild trying to unravel the true identity of this man with no success. There are many theories available stating the reason why he left the core dev team and one of them that I liked the most is that he left so that there will be no "central" figure associated with BTC. He wanted it to be free and not attached to anyone even himself.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, people are still asking this question and unfortunately, the correct answer never came to them, and with this in mind, I think we will never know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, We'll never know if he is still alive or already dead. And Many assumptions have been thrown in the wild trying to unravel the true identity of this man with no success. And according to google, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency.
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

I think no one knows who satoshi nakamoto. all its just rumors, until now there is no official claim from satoshi himself. I do not really care who he is, the most important he has created a very brilliant crypto world.

Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

Actually, I have no idea who the satoshi really is, many say he's the founder of bitcoin and they also devised the first blockchain database. but I think he started the satoshis site because his only name was satoshi to vote and I believe he was one of the most billionaires in the world, and bitcoin was the way for him to become rich
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:38:55 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the said father of Bitcoin. Although I haven't seen him, he is widely believed to have designed or invented the Bitcoin.
CryptoChris18

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

A very common question all over the world Huh as i know sathsi nakamoto not a individual people its a group of people ..

Already some one claim himself as a sathosi nakamoto .. just google it
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

The name Satoshi Nakamoto, may sound like that of a young protagonist from a Japanese anime.

In October 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto published a white paper on the cryptography mailing list at metzdowd.com titled "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System," which described a new digital currency called Bitcoin.

this mystery is still unsolved

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

A lot of people related to the mitting of the Bitcoin creator. The last name Elon Musk, Do you have a theory about this? In reality who wanted to create Bitcoin!
There is a documentary called Banking on Bitcoin. In this documentary there is a very important current at the beginning of Bitcoin: Cyber ​​Punk. We can characterize this pie stream as the digital version of the 1960s Hippies in the 21st century. In fact, we see that the bases of Bitcoin and crypto money have been launched in the 1990s, according to this cyberpunk stream. It is Cyper Punk who are doing a little more democratic, considering that the economic system of the world, the threshold created by the brutal capitalist system, or the negative effects it creates in the society, is done in a digital environment rather than a collection of money in certain wars.
These Cyber ​​Punks have very important forerunners such as Nick Szabo and Gavin Anderson. Some of them know the cryptographic cryptography, some know math, some know finance, some know software. They form very inter disciplinary groups among themselves. When we look at the work done since the 1990s, for example, Nick Szabo has a concept named Bit Gold. That concept actually reflects Bitcoin's first appearance. Gavin Anderson also has work.
Probably Satoshi Nakamoto is a name that all of this group all have a common name and talk on it. Because Satoshi Nakamoto publishes this article and puts it in a mail group (that does not mention Cyber ​​Punk's name), and then this group starts publishing the encoded financial protocol on its own servers. Now my vision is the nickname that Satoshi Nakamoto gave to this work, including Hal Finney or Nick Szabo or all of them Gavin Anderson. We will never know for sure that Hal Finney is unfortunately alzheimer a few years ago, his ill eyes closed. So maybe Hal Finney himself is Satoshi Nakamoto. Nick Szabo is not talking about this. He is currently continuing his career as an academician.
Gavin Anderson was on Bitcoin Cash. With this test, we will never know who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But we can say who you are not. Not Elon Musk, not Craig Wright. I also give a footnote to someone like Satoshi Nakamoto who lives in Japan but a few blocks away from the house of Hal Finney's emigrated from Japan. Probably Hal Finney or his friends liked this name and gave it to the name of the article
Thank you for the information from your brochure. This is what I was looking for but this is not available on the internet resource in my country. Actually your information helped me understand who created the bitcoin and I believe Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people.

jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

Satoshi nakamotho is the inventor of this great coin he is a great man who is not arrogant.
no one has yet been able to guess who this nakamoto satoshi is, but I am really amazed with him because even though he is a great person, he does not want to show his true identity.
this may also trick him to keep him and his family from the target of the bad guys who can hurt or make things worse to him and his family.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

Satoshi nakamotho is the inventor of this great coin he is a great man who is not arrogant.
no one has yet been able to guess who this nakamoto satoshi is, but I am really amazed with him because even though he is a great person, he does not want to show his true identity.
this may also trick him to keep him and his family from the target of the bad guys who can hurt or make things worse to him and his family.
Just like other people that are wanting to know who the real Satoshi is I am also confused and would like to know him so that we can thank him for patiently discovering bitcoin in our society, I know that he devoted all his time and effort for this one, I believe he is an American hope we will know him before year ends.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:26:05 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is one who created the most popular currency a bitcoin. Maybe he is live in Japan and maybe he is old already. Until now no one discover if who is really, the porpuse that he hiding is to help people and chance to invest and earn extra income in bitcoin, so it can solve the poverty. Many of us today are confused about the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto we have not yet idea, even if no one knows him, he has a great help to everyone, and he is hiding because of her safety.
bavian

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:50:10 PM

The real identify of Satoshi Nakamoto is still in the dark because they haven't reveal who was him yet till now. I think that never gonna happens.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

well I remember it, satoshi Nakamoto is a resident of japanese country that became popular because of his creation that is not strange near us ie Bitcoin ...
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:50 AM

well I remember it, satoshi Nakamoto is a resident of japanese country that became popular because of his creation that is not strange near us ie Bitcoin ...
All of us didn't know already who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who invented this most popular cryptocurrency. No one knows who is he or she but I am pretty he or she lives in japan by his or her name itself. He or she was hiding his or her true self because of his or her own safety. He or she was created this because she or he wanted to help many more people and I really adore him or her on his or her attitude. Many people work in here is really confused who he or she is and what was really his or her personality but in fact we must thank him or her first on giving us opportunity to have a job like this for us to earn extra income. I am pretty sure that someday we will know who really satoshi nakamoto is and I was really hoping that it really happens someday.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

he is the one who create a brilliant idea of bitcoin. satoshi nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin that has 1million share of bitcoin that not circullating in the market he just hold it until he want to sell or dump the price of coin.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

We will never really know who is the real person/group behind bitcoin. I believed that Satoshi Nakamoto is not just one person, he maybe a group of person who really work together to put up bitcoin. But as far as identifying he/them, it gonna be next to impossible as bitcoin has been with us for almost a decade now and no one still claims it or even discovered who the real Satoshi is.

There's a lot of individual who claim that they are indeed Satoshi, but looking closer, they can't even show proof of anything or whatsoever. So let's just put everything to rest and just enjoy their creation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:16:41 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a named used for an unknown person. That person is the one who designed bitcoin and created it's original allusion application.
Hy1085

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:18:35 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.
In October 2008, Nakamoto published a paper on the cryptography mailing list at metzdowd.com[7] describing the bitcoin digital currency. It was titled "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System". In January 2009, Nakamoto released the first bitcoin software that launched the network and the first units of the bitcoin cryptocurrency, called bitcoins. Satoshi Nakamoto released the Version 0.1 of bitcoin software on Sourceforge on 9 January 2009.

Nakamoto claimed that work on the writing of the code began in 2007. The inventor of Bitcoin knew that due to its nature, the core design would have to be able to support a broad range of transaction types. The implemented solution enabled specialized codes and data fields from the start through the use of a predicative script.

Nakamoto created a website with the domain name bitcoin.org and continued to collaborate with other developers on the bitcoin software until mid-2010. Around this time, he handed over control of the source code repository and network alert key to Gavin Andresen,[12] transferred several related domains to various prominent members of the bitcoin community, and stopped his involvement in the project. Until shortly before his absence and handover, Nakamoto made all modifications to the source code himself.

The inventor left a text message in the first mined block which reads 'The Times 3 January 2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks'. The text refers to a headline in The Times published on 3 January 2009. It is a strong indication that the first block was mined no earlier than this date. The genesis block has a timestamp of 18:15:05 GMT on 3 January 2009. This block is unlike all other blocks in that it doesn't have a previous block to reference. This required the use of custom code to mine it. Timestamps for subsequent blocks indicate that Nakamoto did not try to mine all the early blocks solely for himself.

As the sole, predominant early miner, the inventor was awarded bitcoin at genesis and for 10 days afterwards. Except for test transactions these remain unspent since mid January 2009.The public bitcoin transaction log shows that Nakamoto's known addresses contain roughly one million bitcoins. As of 17 December 2017, this is worth over 19 billion USD.This makes him the 44th richest person on earth.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: