Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who’s Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 424 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:34:26 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is someone about whom we aren't even sure if he exists or not... Most people believe that it's an identity created by .. the real developers of bitcoins so that they can remain in the dark and can control the image they created.. they want to be unanimous thus choosed this kind of method..
It's just someone that isn't real but represents the team which created bitcoins..as a whole..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

I doubt it we will discover who he really is. There are many people who claimed to be him but there's no one that will believe on those people and it's not the case for now but if someone will show himself and has proof of ownership that he is Satoshi I think that's only 0.05% of chance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not one person, but perhaps a group of cryptographically developed people who have created the protocol of crypto currency bitcoin. Yes, it may be one person, very gifted with knowledge, but I think that this is a group of enthusiasts who want to correct the financial situation of most people, including their own.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

Maybe's he'll tell us on his death bed, maybe he's already dead, maybe it's not a he. Maybe it's not a he or a she, but a group of he's or she's. But most likely we'll never find out because people have already claimed to be him and not very many people believe them. I stopped caring about who he is, but only what he's done for me and humanity with his creation of Bitcoin.

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

Will we ever discover who he is?  Huh

I believe we won't unless he shows himself out into the public. Furthermore, who person would ever waste her money, time, and chances finding someone which we all knew is so much difficult to find. So there's no other way we would ever discover him someday, but there's one thing I'm sure of, and that is he's a guy!  Cheesy
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:01:15 AM

Guys stop asking this, no one knows who is satoshi nakamoto and we will never know it, but one thing has already been clarified, he is not a company, he is not a group, he is just a person, a real one...
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:06:02 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is considered the most enigmatic character in cryptocurrency. To date it is unclear if he or she is a single person, or if the name is a moniker used by a group. What is known is that Satoshi Nakamoto published a paper in 2008 that jumpstarted the development of cryptocurrency.

Lictus

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database. In the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency. They were active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010.
Nakamoto claimed to be a man living in Japan, born on 5 April 1975.
There is still doubt about the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto:
Nick Szabo
Dorian Nakamoto
Hal Finney
Craig Steven Wright
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:10:48 AM

Nobody could find out who satoshi was,some people saying it is a groups of people but satoshi nakamoto is thr creator of the most popular crypto currency bitcoin.he really change the economical system.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

I doubt it we will discover who he really is. There are many people who claimed to be him but there's no one that will believe on those people and it's not the case for now but if someone will show himself and has proof of ownership that he is Satoshi I think that's only 0.05% of chance.
Satoshi nakamoto is the one who created this online job. I believe that he is not just one person but I think satoshi is a group of person who lives in japan. Nobody knows who was satoshi, other people say it was a group of people and the one who created this most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person who created this and hide his or her identity to her or his own safety but we must thank him or her for created this because it is really a big help for us.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is the one who created this online job. I believe that he is not just one person but I think satoshi is a group of person who lives in japan. Nobody knows who was satoshi, other people say it was a group of people and the one who created this most popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person who created this and hide his or her identity to her or his own safety but we must thank him or her for created this because it is really a big help for us.
Bitcoin isn't an online job, take time to read again https://bitcoin.org/en/ on what bitcoin is. There are jobs that are created through bitcoin and those things are opportunities that suddenly came out when bitcoin has been created. Satoshi Nakamoto is an obvious japanese name but if you'll read his posts he's a man that's very good in English. We don't know if he's a single person or a group.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:38:14 AM

Maybe Dave Kleiman or Nick Szabo , if in the next 20years Satoshi don't move his btc we can conclude that he lost the keys or he is dead... maybe infinite Hodl Smiley
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:40:37 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the user name of the creator of this great invention called bitcoins which created a great revolution in the history of digital currency .Some time ago an Australian Entrepreneur named Craig Wright showed up to the BBC that he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto but that time nobody was ready to believe him and they asked him for evidence to prove that he is the creator and he did not show up any proof relating that he is Satoshi I believe that he is the real satoshi as he as far as my knowledge he build that bitcoins during the time of recession it took him so much time to create this blockchain technology I believe that he has created this on his own or with a group .These are the things which i came to know about Satoshi.I am not 100 percent sure on how far the information is true. Anyways great work by the creator of this btc. Hats off to the real creator. Cool

Well Satoshi Nakamoto known to be the creator or the founder of Bitcoin. For what I have read and watched, he has 1 million of it and still unknown or anonymous. There is a person that was accused as Satoshi Nakamoto but proven not. There is someone too that says that he is Satoshi Nakamoto yet proven also not. We do not know if he is still alive or not yet he is a legend making this kind of thing that will someday change the world.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:40:45 AM

No one really know who he really is. We are just thankful because we will not be here if not for him  A lot of people are already taking on Datoshi's work but they can't prove that they are the real one. Who know if he was even alive. He was like a bitcoin god and I am thnakful je invented.it. He was really an intelligent guy. Even the hackers can't locate him.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

Satoshi nakamoto is someone about whom we aren't even sure if he exists or not... Most people believe that it's an identity created by .. the real developers of bitcoins so that they can remain in the dark and can control the image they created.. they want to be unanimous thus choosed this kind of method..
It's just someone that isn't real but represents the team which created bitcoins..as a whole..

That is right. He or she may not even exist.

Honestly I really don't care who he she is as far as I keep on earning money from my bitcoins. But if we think about it, this person is the one of the most mysterious characters of the history.
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:43 AM

They dont want you to know who they are. When they cripple the bitcoin blockchain and take the money, they want to remain unknown.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

The author of bitcoins, the father of cryptoworld, He is mysterious because maybe he want's to protect himself from controversy issue and security purposes.  
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:58 AM

Well, you can refer this article:  https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or people who designed bitcoin . i will strongly recommended you can search in google hope u have got your real answer . thanks
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:18:23 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a founder of bitcoin. Nakamoto is known as a smart and skilled person in the world of cryptogafi. Full explanation about Nakamoto can you searching on Google.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: