Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS is next Ethereum  (Read 3895 times)
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

A lot of people saying that EOS is going to be next Ethereum

What's your honest opinion? Should we invest or not?

The problem we want to invest is that it is our choice. But the smart contract Ethereum will be superior compared to EOS. Ethereum has become the best choice for all altcoins.
Surely you are inclined to choose Ethereum, maybe your choice is around 95% supporting Ethereum.
But if you know how to make an EOS Wallet, you must Downlioad Scatter - pay with ethereum on alfaCoin, then I make sure 100% of you will support Ethereum.

PS : Make the EOS Wallet very complicated !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

EOS is a very interesting technology. I studied this project and it seems to me that it has a very big potential. But do not underestimate Ether.
Agree, both coin have big potential , I think that for investment suited both coin , Ah and to speak what coin better or worse I think we can to speak about this through time

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

I do not think that it is, ethereum is the next ethereum. There are no two coins alike in the market and they are all unique in their own way. If eos is going to make its mark in the market then it is going to do it because of the unique features that is from the project. You should invest in it but just don't invest too much since it is not the best to do with coins that are not very stable

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

When EOS started to operate, I also believed that it would bring new changes to the market, but its performance disappointed me, privately freezing customer accounts, many internal problems could not be solved, which became the shortcoming of EOS.
it's just a pretty new project and it has something to work on. Now it is the most used blockchain. I think the future of this project is very large.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

It can be said, EOS's performance is similar to ethereum, and with EOS we can make tokens, and now more and more projects involve EOS because EOS technology is better than Ethereum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

I continue to believe in the huge potential for further development of EOS. Today it is really successful, powerful and useful for the society of cryptocurrency with an excellent development team, real chances for success and development in the future. Of course, in the future, EOS can become a worthy competitor to Ethereum. But now I am distributing money to buy both coins.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:42:23 AM

It is possible that if EOS continues to accelerate and continues to expand to an area that is increasingly widespread in implementing its platform, EOS can replace ethereum as the king of Altcoin. It is an important task for ethereum to always be vigilant and further improve its performance if it does not want to be displaced by EOS.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:43:31 AM

Eos is indeed one type of altcoin whose development is very good, but to be able to become ethereum then it is still difficult, ethereum is still above eos and many supporters, even if it can be the next ethereum it certainly takes a long time for eos to replace it
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

EOS not the next Ethereum, both projects are very strong and trusted. For now EOS is not very user friendly for newcomers, but it's only beginning (only 6 month old). EOS community growth very fast.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:46:01 AM

Well on this definitely we are looking forward to see if EOS it will be the next generation of ethereum I believe why people believed or predict about this is due to the price of ethereum dropping 80%. And lots of investors have withdrawn and sold out.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

EOS not the next Ethereum, both projects are very strong and trusted. For now EOS is not very user friendly for newcomers, but it's only beginning (only 6 month old). EOS community growth very fast.

EOS has being in the news and due to the quick demand in last few months this coin is promising and seems that it can catch up quickly with other coins if get the good rise in coming time. If BTC bull run happens again then we may see this coins growing like 5-10% daily.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

I don't think so. Although EOS has great potential, it is still too early to think that it will surpass Ethereum. We still need to wait for EOS to have more good news. At least the EOS ecosystem will flourish. Now we can only I saw very few tokens running through the EOS system.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

I think they have their own popularity and I think I will also invest to EOS while having Ethereum in my wallet because as I noticed to the market EOS has also a great chance to grow this coming year. That's why I keep some of my savings to buy and some investments to EOS to gain a better earnings.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

When EOS started to operate, I also believed that it would bring new changes to the market, but its performance disappointed me, privately freezing customer accounts, many internal problems could not be solved, which became the shortcoming of EOS.
it's just a pretty new project and it has something to work on. Now it is the most used blockchain. I think the future of this project is very large.

It is impossible to predict the which one is better because already Ethereum has proven its stability and development in the market. EOS is a very new project which it needs to develop it's blockchain to the further level which it should gain more popularity in the coming days.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

I think they have their own popularity and I think I will also invest to EOS while having Ethereum in my wallet because as I noticed to the market EOS has also a great chance to grow this coming year. That's why I keep some of my savings to buy and some investments to EOS to gain a better earnings.
Good idea, thinking it will be the next ETH will make you more motivated.
EOS has been performing well, if not because of bear market, price could have increase more, but this tech is really awesome
so buying now is really a good decision as eventually this will rise at the right time.
Tech will stay but price changes from overtime.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

The market and news manipulate our mind very much. The situation around EOS is complicated. However, if you can spend even $500 on this coin for a year, you might make x10. But even x2 is nice, which must be on the rise anyway!

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

I think that EOS has a great potential. But I don't know if it will replace Ethereum for sure. I think they both can be strong coins
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

Whether EOS can replace Ethereum will depend only on Ethereum. If its developers fail to implement the ETH 2.0 technology, then Ethereum will eventually lose its popularity. What will give a chance to such coins as EOS get their share of new projects.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

I think that Ether will remain the leader among alternative coins. It seems to me that no other coin can displace this coin.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Of course, we have to invest in eos if we want to make good money because it is an extremely efficient project that will give good profit in the future.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: