Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:39:07 AM

Everything about Ukit seems like a pretty cool project, but my concern is that There is lots of competition in this type of business and I think uKit will face many difficulties, I remember that another project came with same idea I forgot the name, but you have advantage over them because you already build something.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:45:48 AM

So interesting, I liked your website so much, man. Artifical Intelligence for website? I can say this thing is unique but, how is the security? I mean, mostly artificial intelligence can be hacked with many vulnerabilties so, you really have enemies from outside the world to fight those hackers.
Using the artificial intelligence (AI) for the management of your website won't make your website more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
For real? I thought that using artificial intelligence on my website will make my website vulnerable. However, how does your AI redesign my website with such a few identification of the visitors? And how to know the visitor's characteristics?

At the start, AI and uData will be used in our products ukit.com and ulanding.io only (they form the basis of the uKit AI 2.0 system). But we will also work to enhance the capabilities of uData specifically, the implementation of the triggers transfer procedure and product recommendations to other systems.

uData is a big data storage on the blockchain combined with a smart search and hypotheses about the audiences. It is based on work with big data that are collected from crowd data and DMPs to a single storage.

When a visitor goes to the necessary URL, the system will automatically figure out what segment the visitor belongs to: traffic is divided into groups based on the information about socio-demographic characteristics of the visitors and their online behavior. Then, uData makes a list of recommendations for personalizing the content of a page for each segment.

The interaction of systems within uData goes in cycles: each subsequent round of redesigning a dynamic landing page (unless an optimal conversion rate is reached for a particular page) calls a set of specified hypotheses, their automatic check and correction. The systems are constantly learning and the volume of data in the database is growing all the time, which increases the value of a token.

More information about uData can be found here at: https://ico.ukit.com/tech
I see, what a kind of unique. Thanks for your answer, you deserve a medal from me. I will go to your link you mentioned before as I really curious about this project.
suharti

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:36 AM

a very good project for this one, with a very interesting concept and a lot of detailed explanations hopefully can attract investors to be able to participate in projects developed at this time. and may need more programs to promote it, in order to create an enormous community in social media and other media.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.
I just can't see your business model validation.

For more information on how uData works, please visit this page: https://ico.ukit.com/tech.

In addition, the system will have a mechanism of voting for the product development (new features and the order of their implementation). Each token holder can directly influence the development of the product. To ensure the transparency of online voting, we use blockchain.

Of course, it's possible to implement this kind of a project without using the blockchain, but then it won't be that good. Actually, exactly the same can be said about the majority of ICOs that we held or are being held on the market. Moreover, everything that has now been improved with the help of the blockchain technology was out there yesterday, the same money and contracts, they have been working and are working at the moment. But with the blockchain, they get to the new level.

That's why market cluttered up of shitty ICOs.
I wish people had decency of asking some qualificatory questions prior to starting a new blockchain project, I would suggest the first question to be "do we really need blockchain and why?", the further action should correlate with the answer to this question.
Blockchain did improve lots of things, you're right, like those you've named: payments, transactions, security etc. So, then you should have run voting platform instead, cause as you've admitted the voting was only improved via utilizing blockchain in your particular project. Or have I got smth wrong?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:18:57 AM

The project is really interesting and very beneficial. This is a great website builder! And additionally, uKit is a well - known in the community. The concept that of this project that is on planning on entering the red-hot ICO market by adding AI to any website with machine learning and blockchain-based data mining services is really a great deal. I believe you'll be aim your goal and reach the success in time. You've provided us much information which that is necessary and very information to support your project. So, I'll stay tuned with this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

Good idea, but she scares me. To adjust the sites for each user, you need to collect information about the user and store it. Where will the information be stored? Who will have access to it?

Will that's gonna be a big risk to the members because of everything important information about the member will be collected, And it can be hacked or stole by a hacker in case of website DDOS attacks?

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

Good idea, but she scares me. To adjust the sites for each user, you need to collect information about the user and store it. Where will the information be stored? Who will have access to it?

Will that's gonna be a big risk to the members because of everything important information about the member will be collected, And it can be hacked or stole by a hacker in case of website DDOS attacks?
That's why this project is not all about making a website. The AI alone will consume a lot of time to develop even though the platform will be in the blockchain. But I am wondering how are they going to collect the data for a certain person. Google does it but is this project is that big that they can do that?

Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

I imagine from the description of how advertising works, but how will the data be collected and where will my data be stored? Who will have access to them?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:00:13 AM

I would like to see a demo for this project. Hoping that the developers will make a video demonstration on how it works and on how the uKit AI functions on a website including its features.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

The idea is indeed an innovation. Adding a artificial inteligence on a website is a big help since it will bring up information that is personalized for the end user.
A great idea for an advertiser but is this service necessary to the user? Can the user disable advertising if he does not want to watch it?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:31:02 AM

There is always a risks everywhere specially online but I am sure devs already made a plan how they will secure all the data that they will collect to all members. By the way what are the data that will be collected?

Meddych

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:53:40 AM

Dull-begar is here,
WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Seriously, it seems you have a working enterprise, its business model distinct and clear.
Those goals you've declared for the project can be easily managed without AI and machine learning.
I just can't see your business model validation.

To be frank though most ICOs are just businesses who want funding to run. instead of looking for traditional investors they just make a ERC20 token or some crap and then run an ICO
We do have a commercial product working on traditional investment and reinvestment process - ukit.com
Our company possesses an experience of such attractions. It's a good experience, and, of course, such financing is still a good option in a number of cases. It is necessary to attract 'smart' finances for investment and I am convinced, that up today crowdfunding is 'smartest' one of them all. Moreover, for the multi-user solution case, not a b2b product. And even more so when it comes to an effective creation of the project's infrastructure. It is worth pointing, that ICO is not even a novelty for IT projects, but a trivial method of attracting invests.

In addition, we create a structure for a transparent purchase of data regarding user characteristics and behavior, not only from big companies but small traffic providers as well.
Meddych

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

Ukit is really going to be geat from the sound of it but i think base on my view here it announcement thread should be graphically detailed, that way it can attract investors and everyone will surely take the project seriously..Developing ukit and updating it accordingly is really a big task,my question here is what license is ukit going to be using, is it going to be an open source product?
uKit is a SaaS-product.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

There is always a risks everywhere specially online but I am sure devs already made a plan how they will secure all the data that they will collect to all members. By the way what are the data that will be collected?
I, too, are interested in the question of how data will be collected and how will it be stored? Does the developer plan to sell user data?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Meddych

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

uKit Al is not just a plan, its for real. With regards to your thread, it must be creative. The plain text cannot easily attract crypto community to read all those informations on it. If it has background and precise detail, probably more members will get focused on your project. Be more creative and practical, make a simple thought that described your project. A brief and catchy words can attract thousands of individuals.
We do share the same sentiment. Ukit Al seems like a pretty cool project to start on but sadly while reading the contents just halfway through it doesnt capture my attention anymore, its too monotone. Not much push or enthusiasm to attract the viewers at all. Perhaps the admin might like to reconsider redesigning the outlook of your probject web orientation to step a head further to your success. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback!
You can find out the key moments of our ICO and the ongoing projects on this onepager: https://ico.ukit.com/onepager
o_lisovenko

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:07:56 AM

Now am just delighted to be part of uKit Pre-ICO and we amaze to know that you are 12 years since entered in the market of SaaS solutions for website management and came to know that you have accumulated expertise in products. Thanks for the concept of Exchange a part of the token for AI at the movement, 1 Token gives us 0.001% of personalizations by uKit AI and uData. 
Thank you for your review. Additionally, holding a token is equal to having a premium package in uKit and uLanding website builders. A token holder can use premium packages for free and a token won't expire. A token might as well be rented out to a third party for similar usage.

You can always sell your token to users of our working products on our internal marketplace. Thanks to the existing and ever-growing uKit and uLanding builders, a token will always be in strong demand. This way, by buying a token, users can enjoy the products they need on special terms.

We are also considering the option of taking UKT tokens to an online exchange. This will be possible not earlier than within 30 days after the completion of the ICO.

o_lisovenko

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

New project pre-ICO. When i check bounty, I really want reserve to translator, but i see another person handle bounty topic, so could i sent pm to you?
Of cause you can PM us. Please contact us via this topic according to bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924
Meddych

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:09 AM

I appreciate about your solution for internet user. I have a question about your plan can provide user a new search engine and how uKit can collect data?
We have two currently working projects: https://ukit.com/ and https://ulanding.io/
Based on these technologies, we are going to create uKit AI 2.0, this project will create dynamic landing pages — website versions personalized for different audiences. All data will be collecting with the help of uData (development starts after soft cap is reached).

uData is a big data storage on the blockchain combined with a smart search and hypotheses about the audiences. It is based on big data that is collected from crowd data and DMPs into a single storage.

When a visitor enters the website, the system will automatically figure out what segment this visitor belongs to: traffic is divided into groups based on the information about socio-demographic characteristics of the visitors and their online behavior. Then, uData makes a list of recommendations for personalizing the content of a page for each segment.

The interaction of systems within uData goes in cycles: each subsequent round of redesigning a dynamic landing page (unless an optimal conversion rate is reached for a particular page) calls a set of specified hypotheses, their automatic check and correction. The systems are constantly learning and the volume of data in the database is growing all the time, which increases the value of a token.

More about uData: https://ico.ukit.com/tech
Meddych

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:24:28 AM

Your project is looking like a great project.
I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. You want to do this?
If you are running an interesting and popular channel on YouTube, and are interested in applying for an advertising partnership, feel free to contact us: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

That's why this project is not all about making a website. The AI alone will consume a lot of time to develop even though the platform will be in the blockchain. But I am wondering how are they going to collect the data for a certain person. Google does it but is this project is that big that they can do that?

That's definitely a big question that needs a big answer because this project collect data for every person and that needs high level of security. Are the team include the concern about our personal file with a tight security?.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: