Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀  (Read 2849 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:53:36 AM

In your roadmap you didn't say that when uKit will be listed ib coinmarket cap. Can you tell me when it will ve listed on coinmarketcap?

That would depend on the result of ICO if it is not successful I think they will pause that plan and think another strategy.

Let's hope that everything will develop well and ISO will be successful, then we will definitely be able to see uKit on a coinmarketcap.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

In your roadmap you didn't say that when uKit will be listed ib coinmarket cap. Can you tell me when it will ve listed on coinmarketcap?
We are considering a possibility of taking UKT tokens to a cryptocurrency exchange. In any case, tokens will be able for trading not earlier than in 30 days after the ICO is finished.
It's great that the developer wants to support the coin trade, but what kind of stock exchange does the team plan to use?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Semaj123

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:58:47 PM

Very good project. When it will be possible to use your concept?
Our timeline: https://ico.ukit.com/#timeline

March 2018
Start of uData development
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

Nice, this timeline will surely give the devs a lot of time to develop and improve their project, Im sure in January 2019 uKit Ai will be release with no problems and Im sure that time devs already earned enough profit to run the project smoothly.
Even it encounters a problem about the launch of uKit 2.0 will be successful because I believe that this project is a very useful tool to those who wishes to create website with minimal fee. As there roadmap is very well organized then probably there works is also in perfect plan.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Having this kind of project will really helps those users having lacks of idea on computer and makes easy and comfortable them to use by using Artificial Intelligent. The service of artificial intelligent will generate multiple options of a single page to suit diferent audiences, based on the data sets from uData. Hopefully those staff and dev will never stop to enhanced and developed as this project have a bright future.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

Nice, this timeline will surely give the devs a lot of time to develop and improve their project, Im sure in January 2019 uKit Ai will be release with no problems and Im sure that time devs already earned enough profit to run the project smoothly.
I do not understand why the developer has time until 2019 if there is already a working product? It seems to me that in order to combat the kunkurents, we need to make a quicker start.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

I do not understand why the developer has time until 2019 if there is already a working product? It seems to me that in order to combat the kunkurents, we need to make a quicker start.

As I observed on their road map it seems they planned well and I think the staffs and dev is trying to figure it out the possibility of they planned. If you want some clarifications, just wait to admin to response as I observed on the thread your not the one who have questions.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

March 2018
September 2018
Beta version of uKit AI
January 2019
Release of uKit 2.0

It absolutely agrees with you, why should I waste time if there is already a ready-made working product, I also do not understand, it's better to start earlier until the interest to this project has disappeared.
Efta321

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

Having this kind of project will really helps those users having lacks of idea on computer and makes easy and comfortable them to use by using Artificial Intelligent. The service of artificial intelligent will generate multiple options of a single page to suit diferent audiences, based on the data sets from uData. Hopefully those staff and dev will never stop to enhanced and developed as this project have a bright future.
yes I strongly agree this project really helps the user simplify and comfortable by using Artificial Intelligent. this is an amazing idea by using Artificial Intelligent I highly recommend this project. good job.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

We are considering a possibility of taking UKT tokens to a cryptocurrency exchange. In any case, tokens will be able for trading not earlier than in 30 days after the ICO is finished.
It's great that the developer wants to support the coin trade, but what kind of stock exchange does the team plan to use?
there's no mention of a specific website or crypto stock market , but my guess would be on major big exchange market such as : Bittre,bitstamp,binance ..... , It would be great if the devs gave us hints before the ICO.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

The companies like Shopify and Woocommerce already help their cumstomers without having any knowledge in website building and programming with the help of templetes. I think the main problem is going to be the price of this service.
Since uKit gets a lot of competitor along the website building and programming service, probably uKit will choose the low prices first to interest oncoming buyers.
Wow thats really great news guys am glad to hear that but is the beta version of ukit going to be paid for too or are we going to have a trial first before we use?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

He's talking about Coin Market Cap which isnt a crypto exchange. But yeah which exchanges are you even planning to list your coin on? A crypto not on any exchange is dumb
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

He's talking about Coin Market Cap which isnt a crypto exchange. But yeah which exchanges are you even planning to list your coin on? A crypto not on any exchange is dumb
Listing on coinmarketcap means to be get listed on coinmarketcap with all the coins details and total supply. certainly it is not a exchange but it gives us pretty good information about the coin. Also it is good to hear that Ukit will soon be listed on any of the exchanges.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

Absolutely right, it's important on which exchange the token will be listed is very important. I think the developer already now must announce the future exchange...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:44:35 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 07:02:54 PM by negancoin

Companies always in need to find a way to break through the noise and engage their customers in the right moment with the right message. uKit's team is going to build a tool that will help those companies achieve their goal and in the same time help us to to receive the personalized marketing messages.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

Listing on coinmarketcap means to be get listed on coinmarketcap with all the coins details and total supply. certainly it is not a exchange but it gives us pretty good information about the coin. Also it is good to hear that Ukit will soon be listed on any of the exchanges.
I use coinmarketcap for check all of my crypto-savings, this is nice site for check all averages prises instant. Waiting for uKit will listing here

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:43:28 PM

This will be looking out for site owners and visitors; more visits to their sites and a satisfied feedback from the visitors as to their personalized experience. Surfing the net for something in  particular and having thousands of irrelevant piece popping up kills the drive.  This is a good one
vivavivu

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:59:45 PM

If you want listing at coinmarketcap we can vote for UKT tokens at this URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform. Hope we can listing at this and on TOP 100 asap
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:53:42 PM

This will be looking out for site owners and visitors; more visits to their sites and a satisfied feedback from the visitors as to their personalized experience. Surfing the net for something in  particular and having thousands of irrelevant piece popping up kills the drive.  This is a good one
I do not think visitors to the site will be satisfied with personalized advertising. It seems difficult for me to take into account the needs of every Internet user.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:12:52 PM

I do not think visitors to the site will be satisfied with personalized advertising. It seems difficult for me to take into account the needs of every Internet user.
Large businesses already benefit from personalization based on machine learning and data. A lot of large Internet projects use machine learning to make systems respond more naturally to user behavior, and make the product itself more user-friendly. One widely￾known example is Facebook with its personalized user feeds.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

The idea of implementing Ai into website conversion is a great way of spicing up the current state of the market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: