Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] EBCoin: The Best Gift For Travelers  (Read 2260 times)
bitkoyun (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crusaderorange

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

What countries will this be most applicable in?
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

Can i reserved for Filipino translation in your upcoming bounty sir?

I will work hard on it and translate it to my native language.

goustmk

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:33 PM

Some ANN for bounty will be great... Thank You Wish you luck with this... We will be supporters...
bejinariu

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

this project is about those taxes you are taxed ...What countries will this be most applicable in?

peterking777

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:58:57 PM

What countries will this be most applicable in?

34 Countries including Korea, Dubai, Italy, Singapore, HongKong, UK, and etc.
Gerrard Yang

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:05:03 AM

It's nice...

These days, too many ICOs are overrated and they are seems to be dreamers. But I think EBcoin is slightly different!

They certainly proceed ICO in different ways.
peterking777

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:07:51 AM

this is an interesting , but very niche product.

KRP is backing EBCoin, who has been in solid PG industry for over 10 years, and already have Visa, Master, Alipay, WechatPay as partners.
peterking777

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:15:24 AM

this project is about those taxes you are taxed ...What countries will this be most applicable in?

Definitely, IT IS YOUR MONEY BACK!
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:16 AM

US, China, Singapore and South Korea can participate in ICO, and in which countries I can use your EBCoin?
ArifBestari

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:11:21 AM

In which areas of tourism can we use EBCoin?
loverekisa

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:50:06 AM

US, China, Singapore and South Korea can participate in ICO, and in which countries I can use your EBCoin?

And plan to expand service to China and Europe.
loverekisa

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

In which areas of tourism can we use EBCoin?

EBCoin aims to provide convenient services all over the world.
And plan to expand service to China and Europe.
hisun

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:16:34 AM

Looks very strong team
loverekisa

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:28:02 AM

Looks very strong team

Grin Grin Grin  strong team with excellent product
loverekisa

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

If you were traveling internationally to have a Merry Christmas, #EBcoin would be your best gift now and future!🎄🎄
loverekisa

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

EBC FOUNDATION is working with famous Japanese marketing company - Extravaganza~!
anga3636

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

The Best Gift for Travelers reivew to ICONOMICAL http://iconomical.pro/obzor-ebcoin-detsentralizovannyiy-vozvrat-nds-dlya-turistov/
loverekisa

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:38:01 AM

Thanks so much for listing EBCoin, Russia is also one of the most important target market of EBCoin
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Is there any bounty for this project? It would have been nice to see the project more pronounced.
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Seems like a good project and yes is there any bounty for this?
CryptoDad2017

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Is there any bounty for this project? It would have been nice to see the project more pronounced.

Seems like a good project and yes is there any bounty for this?

Hi there! Yes. There will be an airdrop bounty very soon! Please stay tuned in the Telegram channel to learn more. About 6,000,000 EBC tokens up for grabs! https://t.me/EbCoinGlobal
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

WOW, it looks like this project has been successful in the first crowdsale. I'm very sure will more and more investors will be participating in the second crowdsale. Looks like I'm also interested in participating in this project. Great job!
shinjunobi09

Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

Okay a very nice project indeed looking forward on investing in this ICO's seems like a capable ICO in the crypto market which could very claimed that they are capable of proving a very good returns on your investments.

lilac835

Activity: 448

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Is there any bounty for this project?
I would like do something for it

superjeyy

Merit: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

It's nice...

These days, too many ICOs are overrated and they are seems to be dreamers. But I think EBcoin is slightly different!

That's true Gerrard Yang! ICOs nowadays seems to be similar with one another, they just have different strategies in selling and advertising their projects. I am so excited with EBCoin!! Traveling is what my family does often and as I noticed, we always have trouble in redeeming our tax refund as it takes a lot of processes and time which can be used for touring or bonding abroad. I had an experience where they wouldn't allow me to get my tax refund right away just because my credit card wasn't Visa. We had to be at the airport early on the day we left since the lines for the refund were extremely long. Through EBCoin this complications can be resolved and shopping abroad would be a lot easier. I am so happy I get to promote a project that I truly know lives by efficiency and transparency!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

I just read the whitepaper and I honestly applaud you guys for undertaking a project as big as this, the tax refund system has a lot of problems but due to the fact that it's very complicated to solve and not a lot of people are aware with what's happening with the tax system in every specific country in the world, this topic is rarely talk about and just often been forgotten by a lot of people. Honestly I just knew through your whitepaper that there is up to $24 billion in sales tax refunds that are unclaimed by travelers, that's a huge amount of money that's been put to waste so that's why when I read your vision, I realize how important this project is, not just towards people who are traveling but towards the community as a whole, with this project people can save a lot of money and they can actually reap the benefits of the tax refund system in their own country. This project's goals are huge and might take time to develop but seeing that the team is composed of a group of people who are experienced in their own field and who are very passionate to bring this project to the top and knowing that this project is already in partnership with a lot of successful and big companies, there's no doubt that this project will be huge in the months to come. I just have a few questions though, how does the loyalty program works? And how can merchants integrate this project into their business?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

It's nice...

That's true Gerrard Yang! ICOs nowadays seems to be similar with one another, they just have different strategies in selling and advertising their projects. I am so excited with EBCoin!! Traveling is what my family does often and as I noticed, we always have trouble in redeeming our tax refund as it takes a lot of processes and time which can be used for touring or bonding abroad. I had an experience where they wouldn't allow me to get my tax refund right away just because my credit card wasn't Visa. We had to be at the airport early on the day we left since the lines for the refund were extremely long. Through EBCoin this complications can be resolved and shopping abroad would be a lot easier. I am so happy I get to promote a project that I truly know lives by efficiency and transparency!
This is the thing I do saw too on reading up their WP which is somehow different into other projects that do come out today.This would really convenience on our lives regarding on this matter.

WOW, it looks like this project has been successful in the first crowdsale. I'm very sure will more and more investors will be participating in the second crowdsale. Looks like I'm also interested in participating in this project. Great job!
Which means theres an interest into this project why Its successful on first sale.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Do you have any bounty campaigns?
themathiasmiller

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

It's nice...

This is the thing I do saw too on reading up their WP which is somehow different into other projects that do come out today.This would really convenience on our lives regarding on this matter.

Which means theres an interest into this project why Its successful on first sale.

Yeah indeed it's very different if you look at the previously released project from a couple of months ago, I think this is the first one that tackled the subject of the tax refund system, which makes this project really stands out from the rest. It's not everyday that you're going to find a team that is willing to take risk and approach a subject that's not very popular and known to a lot of people in the cryptocurrency market. This just shows you how dedicated the team behind this project is and how passionate they are to really make the tax refund system better for everyone. I really agree with you on this one, convenience is the key here, the dev is trying to make travelling as convenient as possible, which is another huge reason why people should really support this project. Everybody should really have the opportunity to travel as favorable as possible because traveling is a great recreation that brings so much positive benefits to a person's life. It's like a must have reward that people should give themselves after working so hard in so many months. Definitely the vision behind this project is interesting so I can tell why people are getting interested and watching this project, the first crowdsale was a success, so that means there is already a following here, I think in the second crowdsale there will be more people joining and participating in this project, now it's quite obvious that it's getting seen by a larger market as you can tell by the views that this thread is getting every single day. I really applaud the devs for a job well done here and I hope to see more people in here in the days to come.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/ebcoin

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
superjeyy

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:40:48 PM by superjeyy

Going through your whitepaper and I can see how promising this project is going to be. I love the idea of having the tax refund converted to the local currency of your choice or any other types of cryptocurrency. It shows how flexible this platform can be as they make sure that what you got from the refund would not be wasted but be worth it. However, I saw that there is a limitation when it comes to the currencies it caters to. I wish that as this project progresses, they would allow exchange of EBCoin to other currencies aside from what is stated like PHP since most of us enjoy traveling in the countries where EBCoin is going to be established. Wishing this project all the best as I know it will truly be helpful to many!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Going through your whitepaper and I can see how promising this project is going to be. I love the idea of having the tax refund converted to the local currency of your choice or any other types of cryptocurrency. It shows how flexible this platform can be as they make sure that what you got from the refund would not be wasted but be worth it. However, I saw that there is a limitation when it comes to the currencies it caters to. I wish that as this project progresses, they would allow exchange of EBCoin to other currencies aside from what is stated like PHP since most of us enjoy traveling in the countries where EBCoin is going to be established. Wishing this project all the best as I know it will truly be helpful to many!
If they would decide to make those limitations gone i bet it would really be hard to implement such thing knowing each country do have its own decisions on adopting some new exchanging features but how we do wish that it would really be seen on this project and should be established even more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
superjeyy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

If they would decide to make those limitations gone i bet it would really be hard to implement such thing knowing each country do have its own decisions on adopting some new exchanging features but how we do wish that it would really be seen on this project and should be established even more.

Point taken and understood. It can truly be complicated since it is understandable that their focus is on those countries that implements tax refund. I do believe in the abilities of their team and I know that as they go along, they would be able to make this project expand and cater even more countries!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

Point taken and understood. It can truly be complicated since it is understandable that their focus is on those countries that implements tax refund. I do believe in the abilities of their team and I know that as they go along, they would be able to make this project expand and cater even more countries!

They have mentioned in the Op post and site information clarify us. As of now they are ready to support the 34 countries. I am personally not aware tax refund works but noticed that this is really helpful for the tourist widely. Each of the country have the own tourism ministry right! If they are going to implement they just to get the auth from the concern country. Am I right. Please explain me this.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

They have mentioned in the Op post and site information clarify us. As of now they are ready to support the 34 countries. I am personally not aware tax refund works but noticed that this is really helpful for the tourist widely. Each of the country have the own tourism ministry right! If they are going to implement they just to get the auth from the concern country. Am I right. Please explain me this.
That was nice, those 34 countries will helps to increase tourism if this project would be more successful and i think they will spread it out all over the world. Many people are enjoying the tax refund for every tour they made.
But of course it depends in the country because all counties have different implementation of tax refund and i am hoping this project will be a big help for the tourism of every country.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

This the first currency that support traveler's tax around the world , of course if some country implement this EBCOIN project, it will make traveler's enthusiast increase especially on this digital era.
My government also interest for something that able generate from traveler side and EBCOIN may the right choice !
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

There is no bounty for social media ? It would be great if you have it.
And I'm eagerly want to participate in this. Just let me know.
lightningbeast

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

I love everything about EBCoin, the idea, the whole project itself is very good, hoping you will launch a social media bounty too I will keep on supporting you guys. Thank you.
Sergioooo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:35:34 PM by Sergioooo

Hi!

I can translate ann, website, one pager, etc. to Russian

Please contact me  Roll Eyes

adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

I like this project as I personally as someone who does a lot of travelling myself have had issues with getting refunds too. I think it addresses a challenge a lot of travelers face.

It's available so far (according to the ANN) in 34 countries but my question is: What efforts is the team making to ensure that the project is accepted in these countries? Will there be any policies and regulations to consider in varying locations? And if yes what measures are being taken to ensure adaptability, acceptance and abiding within these laws and policies.

I like the team and especially the advisors too.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

I like this project as I personally as someone who does a lot of travelling myself have had issues with getting refunds too. I think it addresses a challenge a lot of travelers face.

It's available so far (according to the ANN) in 34 countries but my question is: What efforts is the team making to ensure that the project is accepted in these countries? Will there be any policies and regulations to consider in varying locations? And if yes what measures are being taken to ensure adaptability, acceptance and abiding within these laws and policies.

Indeed a good one, this helps travelers to get the tax refund in a convenient way and a useful thing. Doing business in many countries is very challenging for the team but I think they can really work with it and can get the contracts in duty free. I think South Korea is a great market and I do hope that in 2020 as the road map says, you can really operate in many countries around the world.
makolz26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Indeed a good one, this helps travelers to get the tax refund in a convenient way and a useful thing. Doing business in many countries is very challenging for the team but I think they can really work with it and can get the contracts in duty free. I think South Korea is a great market and I do hope that in 2020 as the road map says, you can really operate in many countries around the world.
This project is the one that we need in our life now as this would lead us to a comfortable and convenient thing. South Korea for sure will take this as a good opportunity for them. Good luck for the endeavor of this project and team.
cake101

Activity: 125

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

:)This project is the first of its own I heard so far. I haven't known anybody else interested in returning the tax you already paid for. Looking forward to the success of this project. I might be using this on my next trip.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

:)This project is the first of its own I heard so far. I haven't known anybody else interested in returning the tax you already paid for. Looking forward to the success of this project. I might be using this on my next trip.

Tax refund is already there in the market but for crypto service this is the first time you can see in the forum as well. I am really happy to be part of this project's participant. Already token sale started in a week ago.
If you really wish to invest on this successful project you please invest and best value in the future market.
I have read their white paper release page pdf file. I am sure it is one of the promising project can go bigger in the market.
Shorty2520

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

What is the total supply?
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

This is the best project I will support till last. Makes all travelers, have easy access to their refund without any problem. Thank you EBcoin. 

Easy. Convenient. Fast.

Best wishes to all.
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Hello. Total supply is 1,500,000,000 EBC. 50% are being made available for the crowd sale. A high circulation is required considering it's intended use case in such larger market.
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

The team is currently finalizing some very significant multi-national partnerships who have vast experience in working with governmental entities. The concept has also been pitched to the Korean government and the reception was very favorable.

For most of the countries concerned, the government makes these incentives available to encourage tourism and bring foreign wealth into their country. Working with EBCoin becomes a logical step with no disadvantages to them. Think of it from their perspective... You would be working along with a reputable global company, they have a successful and completed product, it will easily integrate with their local travel tax refund program, and using a cutting edge product that is already popular with tourists.

It's a win-win situation, so I don't think we should expect much resistance to adoption.
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

Yes. The implementation of EBCoin will have to be done on a per country basis. This is needed, not just for authorization, but also because each country's tax refund system works slightly different.

Remember though, that even if a specific country does not agree to their customs using EBCoin, EBCoin will still be able to be used as a payment method for participating duty-free retailers. These contracts will be negotiated with the merchants and the payment gateway service providers in that specific country.

Further than that, partnerships with local FOREX services who have kiosks in airports can also be done regardless of customs integration. That will enable the local conversion of EBCoin to FIAT currency.

So, in other words, even without customs integration, the EBCoin platform still has many uses for the international traveller.
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

I just read the whitepaper and I honestly applaud you guys for undertaking a project as big as this, the tax refund system has a lot of problems but due to the fact that it's very complicated to solve and not a lot of people are aware with what's happening with the tax system in every specific country in the world, this topic is rarely talk about and just often been forgotten by a lot of people. Honestly I just knew through your whitepaper that there is up to $24 billion in sales tax refunds that are unclaimed by travelers, that's a huge amount of money that's been put to waste so that's why when I read your vision, I realize how important this project is, not just towards people who are traveling but towards the community as a whole, with this project people can save a lot of money and they can actually reap the benefits of the tax refund system in their own country. This project's goals are huge and might take time to develop but seeing that the team is composed of a group of people who are experienced in their own field and who are very passionate to bring this project to the top and knowing that this project is already in partnership with a lot of successful and big companies, there's no doubt that this project will be huge in the months to come. I just have a few questions though, how does the loyalty program works? And how can merchants integrate this project into their business?

Good questions! EBCoin will be integrated with merchants at the payment gateway solution level. In other words, payment terminals at the point-of-sale usually can accept a variety of cards. Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Debit, Credit, Chip, Tap, etc. These terminals will be enabled to also accept EBCoin (EBC) as a payment option, just like any of the others available.

Along with that, merchants can create a "loyalty program" based on EBC tokens. eg. Spend over $100 and get 100 EBC tokens as a reward. This also opens up the possibility for system wide EBC rewards sponsored by EBC Foundation. eg. "Pay with EBC 10 times this month and we'll give you 200 EBC tokens to spend how you wish."

That is the advantage of tokenizing a solution. You can leverage it for many different uses.
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity?
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

Is your ICO project structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity?

The EBCoin project is owned by EBC Foundation Pte Ltd registered in Singapore.
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

unique venture , is there bounty for arabic translation ?

Unfortunately not. Sorry. There is currently a Telegram join Airdrop Bounty going on. Get 120 EBC tokens free!

https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal
trecore4

Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

Okay I think this concept is really new for me and I have not read about anything like this before, the tax refunds on the journey. It seems that this is based on the reimbursement process of taxes when you use the money for leisure. It’s good idea that we can use it in the over 34 countries but I’m having little doubt and hope team would respond to this. The procedure for this is to use the app or my EB address in the country ATM where I am and then get the funds back. But have you guys actually implemented the ATM thing all over or do we still need to get approvals from the regional bodies. The legal thing now a days is getting very strict in every country, and when EB will operate in different countries then don’t you think that we will need a representative in each country where your services will be available?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
superjeyy

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Yes. The implementation of EBCoin will have to be done on a per country basis. This is needed, not just for authorization, but also because each country's tax refund system works slightly different.

Remember though, that even if a specific country does not agree to their customs using EBCoin, EBCoin will still be able to be used as a payment method for participating duty-free retailers. These contracts will be negotiated with the merchants and the payment gateway service providers in that specific country.

Further than that, partnerships with local FOREX services who have kiosks in airports can also be done regardless of customs integration. That will enable the local conversion of EBCoin to FIAT currency.

So, in other words, even without customs integration, the EBCoin platform still has many uses for the international traveller.

Thank you so much for that very informative clarification. I really thought that since my country isn't part of the 34 countries it will be supporting, its usage would be limited and not be maximized. I forgot how it can also be used in Duty Free which can also compensate for having if ever there's trouble converting it to our local fiat. This project just impresses me more and more with its flexibility. Kudos to the team behind this one of a kind project!
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Okay I think this concept is really new for me and I have not read about anything like this before, the tax refunds on the journey. It seems that this is based on the reimbursement process of taxes when you use the money for leisure. It’s good idea that we can use it in the over 34 countries but I’m having little doubt and hope team would respond to this. The procedure for this is to use the app or my EB address in the country ATM where I am and then get the funds back. But have you guys actually implemented the ATM thing all over or do we still need to get approvals from the regional bodies. The legal thing now a days is getting very strict in every country, and when EB will operate in different countries then don’t you think that we will need a representative in each country where your services will be available?
will be a very strong attraction when EBcoin is able to cover countries they have not yet reached.
even perhaps at the time of planning will invite many large investors who are willing to become representatives of each country,
this is a very remarkable project for now with the development of digital currency

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

If you take a look at the roadmap on the website, you will see that the ATM implementation is something that is part of the long term plan for the project. At the moment it is scheduled for Q3, Q4 2019. That is a realistic timeframe considering how large of a task it will be.

Gaining approval for placing ATMs in Airports or opening a Kiosk is not an uncommon request made to Airport authorities. The space will be leased via the same process as other retailers, vendors, banks and service kiosks who already operate at airports around the world.

EBCoin will also be leveraging relationships and partnerships with existing Foreign Exchange Kiosk operators in other countries, as well as payment gateway providers. These partnerships will make it a lot easier to get any needed local authorizations for offering EBCoin as a truly global solution. There will be great financial incentive for these providers to partner with EBCoin, as it will increase their transaction volume significantly.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

The idea of EBcoin is very unique and eye catching this is so far the first ICO that was made to make some sort of refunds out of expenditures though it may not be applicable to most countries but I can see the success of this project and hopefully some other countries especially in my place support and adopt it and really this is the best gift for travelers.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

The idea of EBcoin is very unique and eye catching this is so far the first ICO that was made to make some sort of refunds out of expenditures though it may not be applicable to most countries but I can see the success of this project and hopefully some other countries especially in my place support and adopt it and really this is the best gift for travelers.
Agree with you, this token is good for community and society, but the most important and essential factors for the project is real products, which have usage. This project looks like TOA coin and other travel coins. Hope it have big move in future.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

EBCoin is a registered Singaporean company and is advised by RHTLaw Taylor Wessing LLP, a global legal and advisory firm with representation across 41 offices in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States via the Taylor Wessing network and ASEAM Plus Group.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

EBCoin is a registered Singaporean company and is advised by RHTLaw Taylor Wessing LLP, a global legal and advisory firm with representation across 41 offices in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States via the Taylor Wessing network and ASEAM Plus Group.
Hope that it would applicable in all Asia countries so we benefit with it too as this is really a good news for everyone especially travelers so no money would be wasted. Looks like this project is running smoothly as the first crowd sale becomes successful.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

That is correct, EBcoin project is the only one pursuing to have token for the travelers by impossing tax refund. By having this many travelers will be encorouge to continue exploring countries all over the world because their expenditures will be cut down even small amount. Hoping this project would be gaining more positive feedback for all countries to make it more successful

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

EBCoin is really a good project especially to those country which imposed high percentage of tax, the idea of tax refund is really impressive since no ICO has ever think of this kind of project. I am looking forward for the success of EBCoin and I'm sure investors will really take this an option as well as people will appreciate and love this project.
Alterberg

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?

The token sale is live right now on their website! https://www.ebcoin.io You can get a 20% bonus until Jan 31.

Their goal is to sell out all their tokens, so with the pricing structure that is a max of about $35 million. Not bad! Smiley
Siopao

Merit: 120

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:32:22 PM by Siopao

Nice project! People right now are getting obsessed with traveling to distress and with  project like this they will even get the interest to travel even more. Hope this will be widely available, so more people can benefit from it. Good luck
crzy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

Nice project! People right now are getting obsessed with traveling to distress and with  project like this they will even get the interest to travel even more. Hope this will be widely available, so more people can benefit from it.

This ca be another reason to travel stress free, because they can get now some extra money because of this. EBcoin is a great concept that I think can hit the market easily, I think no one asking for a travel tax refund this is just a beginning of a great future for every traveler. hope for the success of this project and I know the team will deliver amazingly.
reflector

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Nice project! People right now are getting obsessed with traveling to distress and with  project like this they will even get the interest to travel even more. Hope this will be widely available, so more people can benefit from it.

This ca be another reason to travel stress free, because they can get now some extra money because of this. EBcoin is a great concept that I think can hit the market easily, I think no one asking for a travel tax refund this is just a beginning of a great future for every traveler. hope for the success of this project and I know the team will deliver amazingly.

I do love this because of that reason only but you know there are some tax refund projects outside of the world. This is new to the crypto world first time buddy. Really happy to find the best gift for travelers as it is mentioned in the subject line.
Guys in the forum and the all the crypto users will be get benefited when the travel in their holiday time with this project. I hope this project promising one for the investors. Good luck to live long.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Found this today. Another thread for EBCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839154.new#new

And another website - https://www.ebcoin.trade/?

Both legit? I'm confused!  Huh
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

What is this - another website of ebcoin? I thought this is their website - https://www.ebcoin.io/.

And their ANN thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585209.0.

Please clarify.

This is a domain extansion, announcement will follow.
The discount is only temporary for 24 hours!

We appreciate all the support!

Is this true? I don't know if you have another thread and another website.
CryptoDad2017

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

Found this today. Another thread for EBCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839154.new#new

Hi folks. Ebcoin.trade is a scam!!! Please do not make any contributions using this site!!!

The EBCoin legal team has been notified and is working on it as we speak. The only official website is www.ebcoin.io
crzy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Hi folks. Ebcoin.trade is a scam!!! Please do not make any contributions using this site!!!

The EBCoin legal team has been notified and is working on it as we speak. The only official website is www.ebcoin.io

Careful on investing but its clear that the other site is just a scam www.ebcoin.trade  its good that we notice this ahead of time. Oooh wow, I'm just amazed people are trying to make money out of good project, this means that EBCOIN is great, well it is and it will surely succeed.
SamsungBitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Guys should used the website which is on OP, dont even try other site which looks like phishing site that is very risky if ever you want to invest just used the link in OP. There are many greedy persons copying some of the information to make their site looks legit just be careful on that guys.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Careful on investing but its clear that the other site is just a scam www.ebcoin.trade  its good that we notice this ahead of time. Oooh wow, I'm just amazed people are trying to make money out of good project, this means that EBCOIN is great, well it is and it will surely succeed.

Is this resolved already? I hope no one invested in the other site. If you compare their website, they are almost the same but different address only.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

The idea is great and team is solid. It was also presented nicely which is what I usually look for. I will definitely invest during the token sale
Rinsend

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

The idea is great and team is solid. It was also presented nicely which is what I usually look for. I will definitely invest during the token sale
that is what we expect.
for those of you who can see a project very carefully and do not hesitate to invest here.
we not only expect this project to have many investors but we will also support this project to become one of the best ICO this year

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
buriks

Merit: 303

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

yes of course what harm we try let alone in a big project  Shocked  Grin
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Guys should used the website which is on OP, dont even try other site which looks like phishing site that is very risky if ever you want to invest just used the link in OP. There are many greedy persons copying some of the information to make their site looks legit just be careful on that guys.
Yes of course, by clicking the link on the signature is also enough to be able to access the original site, but be careful still be the main one, there may be someone who changes the link to the website of phishing. I'm sure you already understand about this.
SamsungBitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Yes of course, by clicking the link on the signature is also enough to be able to access the original site, but be careful still be the main one, there may be someone who changes the link to the website of phishing. I'm sure you already understand about this.
I dont think there is someone in the team will do that this is one of good project and it has a big possibility to be listed in the successful project in the crypto world. I think the people who is sharing that phishing site is the one who wants to make the image of this project would be bad in the investors. Hoping no one will be scam by that site.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sk8r

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

A quote from your sale policy:
• Transferred Ethereum is reverted to the EBC Foundation after 90 days of the end of crowd-sale (only for participants who have completed the KYC / AML process)
1. How and when can I complete the KYC / AML process?
2. What will happen to transfered ETC if a participant won't complete this verification process?
SamsungBitcoin

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

A quote from your sale policy:
• Transferred Ethereum is reverted to the EBC Foundation after 90 days of the end of crowd-sale (only for participants who have completed the KYC / AML process)
1. How and when can I complete the KYC / AML process?
2. What will happen to transfered ETC if a participant won't complete this verification process?
1. You should send valid documents which representing your real identity and after that they will verify your account and will be listed in their whitelist.
2. Only particiapants who complete the process of KYC/AML are the one who can buy their coins in the crowd sale.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sk8r

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

1. You should send valid documents which representing your real identity and after that they will verify your account and will be listed in their whitelist.
2. Only particiapants who complete the process of KYC/AML are the one who can buy their coins in the crowd sale.
1. Send where and when? Can I do it now? I haven't seen any instructions about verification process so far.
2. You didn't answere my question at all.

Let the organisers answere please.
olumyd

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

Hello. Total supply is 1,500,000,000 EBC. 50% are being made available for the crowd sale. A high circulation is required considering it's intended use case in such larger market.

These days I think people usually maintain a lower circulation to achieve feasibility, and should any token be unsold, they eventually burn it. The market these days are more about Value investment than growth. Maybe in the nearest future, we may see a fine blend.
olumyd

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Thanks so much for listing EBCoin, Russia is also one of the most important target market of EBCoin

I think the article is truly worth a read. Can we have an english version of it too.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

EBCoin Announces Future Listings and Launch of New Cryptocurrency Exchange

Today EBC Foundation, the company behind the blockchain Fintech project EBCoin, officially announced that they will launch a new cryptocurrency trading exchange based in Japan. They also announced negotiations to list their EBCoin currency (Symbol: EBC) on local Japanese exchanges BitFlyer, GMO and Zaif, soon after the conclusion of their crowd sale on February 13.

EBC Foundation originally planned to establish their exchange, KRPEX, in Korea. However, due to the rising regulatory uncertainty faced by digital currencies in Korea, the team set their sights on Japan as the preferred location. In contrast with Korea, Japan has been providing clear guidelines for establishing cryptocurrency exchanges since last year.

The group will work with their Japanese partner, Integro Welfare, who will facilitate the entire process to register and launch KRPEX. Of course, the new exchange will also list EBC Foundation's own EBCoin currency against various other currency trading pairs.

The Japanese Yen is currently the top Bitcoin trading currency in the world, accounting for 56.2 percent of the total trading volume of Bitcoin against fiat currency. The Japanese government in April 2017 introduced legislation to officially recognize cryptocurrency as a payment method equivalent to fiat currencies such as the Yen or the US Dollar.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ebcoin-announces-future-listings-and-launch-of-new-cryptocurrency-exchange-300592446.html
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:34:42 PM
Merited by AngelSky (1), Rinsend (1)

EBCoin - Making Tax Refunds Easier for Tourists, Launching Exchange in Japan

EBcoin is a blockchain-based project all about making the tax refund process easier and more transparent for international travelers. Additionally, they also want to make the process essentially instant - something they hope to do by leveraging blockchain tech to make it more decentralized. The listings on the exchanges will happen soon after their crowd sale ends on February 13, 2018.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ebcoin-to-open-new-exchange-in-japan/

Rinsend

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

EBcoin is a blockchain-based project all about making the tax refund process easier and more transparent for international travelers. Additionally, they also want to make the process essentially instant - something they hope to do by leveraging blockchain tech to make it more decentralized. The listings on the exchanges will happen soon after their crowd sale ends on February 13, 2018.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ebcoin-to-open-new-exchange-in-japan/

this is the latest innovation made by EB.
and this proved very helpful to many tourists.
considering Japan is a country that many tourists go to and inu very benefited many people.
I hope the EB can enter in many countries

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
madwica

Merit: 531

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

considering Japan is a country that many tourists go to and inu very benefited many people.
EBcoin has a plan yo explore their project all over the world because many people are interested with this project specially for the people who love to travel. Its worth to wait for this great project to launch in our country which is best tourist destination in asia.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Good news considering Japan is a great exchange, will last long and make the price the more crazy when you have entered the country japan.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

Since Japanese made the crypto currency legal. Obviously they might give the great welcome for the investors like EBcoin. I wish EBcoin team to go further and capture the European countries.
Investors, This is the best project in the present time when the market is falling too. Hopefully EBcoin get success with helping people in tax refund for all world travelers.
titi dinhchung

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

If one had thrown money away to scammers one will be very aggressive to such information.  Project should do well to protect investors by getting to know the pranks of scammers early, if anyway do everything to recover stolen fund. all media engaged actively do the protection. A lot of people are only here to exploit all weak ends of project so as to scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Rinsend

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

EBcoin has a plan yo explore their project all over the world because many people are interested with this project specially for the people who love to travel. Its worth to wait for this great project to launch in our country which is best tourist destination in asia.

Asia, it seems appropriate if the EB can enter the Asian region.
there banya once a perfect destination for tourists to go.
and can be a successful target market,
from which part of Asia do you come from?
are many explorers frequenting your country?

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

the project looks interesting. Has an industry survey been conducted? Are any serious companies interested in what is being done?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
superjeyy

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Wow this is really exciting! First Korea, now Japan! I can't wait for EBCoin to expand their horizons further, not just in Asia but other continents as well. I am planning to visit Korea on April and Japan later this year. Hopefully I can be able to use EBCoin to avoid the hassle of refunding in the airport. Here's to promoting efficiency. Kudos to the EBCoin team! Smiley
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

maybe all crowd sale should stick to only one domain name, if possible. The differently regularly used domain is being exploited by scammers. Asides the announcement link, investors should be made aware with the website to keep the notice ahead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
reflector

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

maybe all crowd sale should stick to only one domain name, if possible. The differently regularly used domain is being exploited by scammers. Asides the announcement link, investors should be made aware with the website to keep the notice ahead.

Even MEW and Blockchain are also have fake domain which simliar with the same URL indentity but investors should be aware of it and should not go the ad site shows in the Google search. That is enough to stop the scamming.
I really happy because of this project which helping the people to get the taxes refund on travelling far places. After korea and Japan. Hope it is see in middle east and China too.
markaje

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Is airdrop still available?
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:12:00 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 07:09:38 PM by Kirky

Could someone share the link to bounty bitcointalk's thread of EBCoin?
Thanks in advance!
paolma

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

Is airdrop still available?
Yeah, it is still available on telegram, here is the link, http://t.me/ebcoin_bot?start=SKX32T all you have to do is chatting with the bot  Smiley
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Project progress will always be sluggish when the dev manager works on his own. this will complicate the development of investors to follow
gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:54 PM

Very unprof team. I personally Will stay far away from this stuff.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
Kirky

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

When will be the bounty distribution?
gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

When will be the bounty distribution?

Only thing i know is that the team doenst seem so professional in helping users... will be the same for their project?!

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
iracelorenzo1968

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

is it valid this project again?Some information about that?
moirahpascual11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

the whole project itself is very good, hoping that more information must be posted and lets support it guys this project.
MihailJ

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

Message from Founder, Jason J. Kim
https://medium.com/@ebcoin/message-from-founder-jason-j-kim-4efa401e3ba3

We would like to thank all those who have always trusted and loved the EBCoin.

We were deeply distressed by the unexpected accident that happened on Coinrail which was the exchange for listing EBCoin. This refers that the cryptocurrency market still has a long way to go, which means there are a lot of risks all the way to the mainstream market.

In order to meet the expectation of our customers, we were in a hurry to rush to list as soon as possible. The listing decision on Coinrail Exchange was based on benchmarking several successful coins that listed on Coinrail. As mentioned above, we promise that our tokens are safely stored and our Foundation will be responsible for protecting the assets of our customers who transfer EBC tokens to Coinrail.

The EBCoin is currently undergoing a review for listing on large exchanges. This Coinrail accident has caused inconveniences and psychological discomfort of the customers, but it does not have much effect on the planning of the big project.

In addition, we are aware that there was a lack of public relations activities on the website or SNS channel in order to concentrate on listing. We will update the news in the future and fill in the missing parts.

The EBCoin Team is making a lot of progress in business such as the development of wallet, preparation of demonstration day, development of refund system, the establishment of our execution plan, and the alliance with major companies. But we were in the face of a few obstacles as we made one big step toward our goal. We will regard this issue as a lesson, and we will be the EBCoin Team who are faithful to the basics.

We hope you will look forward to being active again, and we will be happy to say good news soon.

News about the listing expected by many people will be delivered as soon as the future plan is concretely confirmed.

Thank you.
Tonisim

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

EBCoin (EBC) Listing Announcement

that the EBCoin will be listed on📈@coinbene.📈
🗓Starting on July 11, 2018 at 12:00 (UTC+9), $EBC will be available for trade.
The supported pairs are EBC/ETH and EBC/USDT 💵
https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebcoin-ebc-listing-announcement-3c4a345993e9
tuansemazi

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:43 AM

EBCoin (EBC) is an ecosystem that will revolutionize the duty free / refundable tourism market, estimated at $ 60 billion a year. Using EBCoin, consumers receive a refund immediately and can then use the proceeds in the form of cryptocurrency.
Tonisim

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

EBCoin Project Summary

We are excited to present the historical summary of EBCoin. This is the first report before we enter into the fundamental business areas for the tax refund, currency exchange, and payment services across the world. The following is a summary of key contents.
https://medium.com/ebcoinglobal/ebcoin-project-summary-ab9b8b96ef3a

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

CoinBene Activity 1 Complete

1 Million EBC Airdrop / “First Come First Serve” CoinBene activity has been successfully completed.

Wehave finished distributing the awards to the winners.

Thank you everyone for their participation in the event and please follow our social media to learn more about EBCoin and the CoinBene Activity 2. https://medium.com/@ebcoin/coinbene-activity-1-complete-c0c6d9b0175
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

the project is so fast, and the ICO event is very sweet, seen from the enthusiastic investor, this project is so promising and have a bright future, I hope to update every achievement of this project. always success.
bestpikka

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

hello, the team can tell me what are the advantages of this project compared to other projects that have the same concept about travelers?
supportercoin56

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

Hello, admin, I am the listing manager for IDAX Exchange.
Can you tell me an official listing email?
musoya

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Hey,  It'sa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

EBCoin @ Blockchain Seoul 2018 EXPO
https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebcoin-blockchain-seoul-2018-expo-3b50c0dd561
Kirilp

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

EBC Foundation & MHQ Partnership
EBC Foundation forms a marketing partnership with MHQ to gain access to over twelve millions of Chinese travelers.
SheldonLeeCooper

Merit: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

EBCoin is Now Trademarked in Japan
This is EBCoin's initial steps for our business development in Japan.

https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebcoin-is-now-trademarked-in-japan-90a5da84c118

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

EBC Foundation Bi-Weekly Update: September 15th, 2018
https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebc-foundation-bi-weekly-update-september-15th-2018-d92b7e660db4

Here’s our first bi-weekly of the month. Please read the following updates below to keep yourself updated on what has been happening at EBCoin and the EBC Alliance.

TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

EBC Foundation Bi-Weekly Update: September 28th, 2018

We are back from almost a week-long Korean holidays this week with a small bi-weekly update today. Please read the following updates below to keep yourself updated on what has been happening at EBCoin.

https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebc-foundation-bi-weekly-update-september-28th-2018-faa7eca7abb1
Spencer Chadwick

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

Dear EBCoin Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

EBCOIN & BEYOND BLOCKS BANGKOK SUMMIT
EBC Foundation PTE. LTD. successfully attended the Beyond Blocks Summit in Bangkok. The purpose of the event was to raise awareness in the South East Asia region and share our vision, goals and strategies.

https://medium.com/@ebcoin/ebcoin-beyond-blocks-bangkok-summit-3332ccb39a5b
bumer5555

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:40:25 AM

DANGER! WARNING! Hello, reputable developers! There 's advertising for your Airdrop online. Coinmarketcap and Coingeko show contacts from your Twitter and Telegram on the pages of your coin. They contain information about Airdrop. I was involved, attracted people, I have to earn $2,500 on refits. I spent my money on advertising, it was my last money. How am I supposed to be, why did you let the Twitter account break in? I have nothing to live on now. Can I expect compensation because this information has been posted on your official platforms? My ETH (ERC20) 0xd2f0c5DC89bc246f1E351E864E137201c0e23c32
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: