Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] EBCoin: The Best Gift For Travelers  (Read 2257 times)
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

Seems like a good project and yes is there any bounty for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDad2017

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Is there any bounty for this project? It would have been nice to see the project more pronounced.

Seems like a good project and yes is there any bounty for this?

Hi there! Yes. There will be an airdrop bounty very soon! Please stay tuned in the Telegram channel to learn more. About 6,000,000 EBC tokens up for grabs! https://t.me/EbCoinGlobal
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:18 AM

WOW, it looks like this project has been successful in the first crowdsale. I'm very sure will more and more investors will be participating in the second crowdsale. Looks like I'm also interested in participating in this project. Great job!
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

Okay a very nice project indeed looking forward on investing in this ICO's seems like a capable ICO in the crypto market which could very claimed that they are capable of proving a very good returns on your investments.

lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Is there any bounty for this project?
I would like do something for it

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

It's nice...

These days, too many ICOs are overrated and they are seems to be dreamers. But I think EBcoin is slightly different!

They certainly proceed ICO in different ways.

That's true Gerrard Yang! ICOs nowadays seems to be similar with one another, they just have different strategies in selling and advertising their projects. I am so excited with EBCoin!! Traveling is what my family does often and as I noticed, we always have trouble in redeeming our tax refund as it takes a lot of processes and time which can be used for touring or bonding abroad. I had an experience where they wouldn't allow me to get my tax refund right away just because my credit card wasn't Visa. We had to be at the airport early on the day we left since the lines for the refund were extremely long. Through EBCoin this complications can be resolved and shopping abroad would be a lot easier. I am so happy I get to promote a project that I truly know lives by efficiency and transparency!
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

I just read the whitepaper and I honestly applaud you guys for undertaking a project as big as this, the tax refund system has a lot of problems but due to the fact that it's very complicated to solve and not a lot of people are aware with what's happening with the tax system in every specific country in the world, this topic is rarely talk about and just often been forgotten by a lot of people. Honestly I just knew through your whitepaper that there is up to $24 billion in sales tax refunds that are unclaimed by travelers, that's a huge amount of money that's been put to waste so that's why when I read your vision, I realize how important this project is, not just towards people who are traveling but towards the community as a whole, with this project people can save a lot of money and they can actually reap the benefits of the tax refund system in their own country. This project's goals are huge and might take time to develop but seeing that the team is composed of a group of people who are experienced in their own field and who are very passionate to bring this project to the top and knowing that this project is already in partnership with a lot of successful and big companies, there's no doubt that this project will be huge in the months to come. I just have a few questions though, how does the loyalty program works? And how can merchants integrate this project into their business?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

It's nice...

These days, too many ICOs are overrated and they are seems to be dreamers. But I think EBcoin is slightly different!

That's true Gerrard Yang! ICOs nowadays seems to be similar with one another, they just have different strategies in selling and advertising their projects. I am so excited with EBCoin!! Traveling is what my family does often and as I noticed, we always have trouble in redeeming our tax refund as it takes a lot of processes and time which can be used for touring or bonding abroad. I had an experience where they wouldn't allow me to get my tax refund right away just because my credit card wasn't Visa. We had to be at the airport early on the day we left since the lines for the refund were extremely long. Through EBCoin this complications can be resolved and shopping abroad would be a lot easier. I am so happy I get to promote a project that I truly know lives by efficiency and transparency!
This is the thing I do saw too on reading up their WP which is somehow different into other projects that do come out today.This would really convenience on our lives regarding on this matter.

WOW, it looks like this project has been successful in the first crowdsale. I'm very sure will more and more investors will be participating in the second crowdsale. Looks like I'm also interested in participating in this project. Great job!
Which means theres an interest into this project why Its successful on first sale.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Do you have any bounty campaigns?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

It's nice...

This is the thing I do saw too on reading up their WP which is somehow different into other projects that do come out today.This would really convenience on our lives regarding on this matter.

Which means theres an interest into this project why Its successful on first sale.

Yeah indeed it's very different if you look at the previously released project from a couple of months ago, I think this is the first one that tackled the subject of the tax refund system, which makes this project really stands out from the rest. It's not everyday that you're going to find a team that is willing to take risk and approach a subject that's not very popular and known to a lot of people in the cryptocurrency market. This just shows you how dedicated the team behind this project is and how passionate they are to really make the tax refund system better for everyone. I really agree with you on this one, convenience is the key here, the dev is trying to make travelling as convenient as possible, which is another huge reason why people should really support this project. Everybody should really have the opportunity to travel as favorable as possible because traveling is a great recreation that brings so much positive benefits to a person's life. It's like a must have reward that people should give themselves after working so hard in so many months. Definitely the vision behind this project is interesting so I can tell why people are getting interested and watching this project, the first crowdsale was a success, so that means there is already a following here, I think in the second crowdsale there will be more people joining and participating in this project, now it's quite obvious that it's getting seen by a larger market as you can tell by the views that this thread is getting every single day. I really applaud the devs for a job well done here and I hope to see more people in here in the days to come.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/ebcoin

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
superjeyy

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:40:48 PM by superjeyy

Going through your whitepaper and I can see how promising this project is going to be. I love the idea of having the tax refund converted to the local currency of your choice or any other types of cryptocurrency. It shows how flexible this platform can be as they make sure that what you got from the refund would not be wasted but be worth it. However, I saw that there is a limitation when it comes to the currencies it caters to. I wish that as this project progresses, they would allow exchange of EBCoin to other currencies aside from what is stated like PHP since most of us enjoy traveling in the countries where EBCoin is going to be established. Wishing this project all the best as I know it will truly be helpful to many!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Going through your whitepaper and I can see how promising this project is going to be. I love the idea of having the tax refund converted to the local currency of your choice or any other types of cryptocurrency. It shows how flexible this platform can be as they make sure that what you got from the refund would not be wasted but be worth it. However, I saw that there is a limitation when it comes to the currencies it caters to. I wish that as this project progresses, they would allow exchange of EBCoin to other currencies aside from what is stated like PHP since most of us enjoy traveling in the countries where EBCoin is going to be established. Wishing this project all the best as I know it will truly be helpful to many!
If they would decide to make those limitations gone i bet it would really be hard to implement such thing knowing each country do have its own decisions on adopting some new exchanging features but how we do wish that it would really be seen on this project and should be established even more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
superjeyy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

If they would decide to make those limitations gone i bet it would really be hard to implement such thing knowing each country do have its own decisions on adopting some new exchanging features but how we do wish that it would really be seen on this project and should be established even more.

Point taken and understood. It can truly be complicated since it is understandable that their focus is on those countries that implements tax refund. I do believe in the abilities of their team and I know that as they go along, they would be able to make this project expand and cater even more countries!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

Point taken and understood. It can truly be complicated since it is understandable that their focus is on those countries that implements tax refund. I do believe in the abilities of their team and I know that as they go along, they would be able to make this project expand and cater even more countries!

They have mentioned in the Op post and site information clarify us. As of now they are ready to support the 34 countries. I am personally not aware tax refund works but noticed that this is really helpful for the tourist widely. Each of the country have the own tourism ministry right! If they are going to implement they just to get the auth from the concern country. Am I right. Please explain me this.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

They have mentioned in the Op post and site information clarify us. As of now they are ready to support the 34 countries. I am personally not aware tax refund works but noticed that this is really helpful for the tourist widely. Each of the country have the own tourism ministry right! If they are going to implement they just to get the auth from the concern country. Am I right. Please explain me this.
That was nice, those 34 countries will helps to increase tourism if this project would be more successful and i think they will spread it out all over the world. Many people are enjoying the tax refund for every tour they made.
But of course it depends in the country because all counties have different implementation of tax refund and i am hoping this project will be a big help for the tourism of every country.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

This the first currency that support traveler's tax around the world , of course if some country implement this EBCOIN project, it will make traveler's enthusiast increase especially on this digital era.
My government also interest for something that able generate from traveler side and EBCOIN may the right choice !
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

There is no bounty for social media ? It would be great if you have it.
And I'm eagerly want to participate in this. Just let me know.
lightningbeast

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

I love everything about EBCoin, the idea, the whole project itself is very good, hoping you will launch a social media bounty too I will keep on supporting you guys. Thank you.
Sergioooo

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:35:34 PM by Sergioooo

Hi!

I can translate ann, website, one pager, etc. to Russian

Please contact me  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: