Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] EBCoin: The Best Gift For Travelers  (Read 2260 times)
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

EBCoin is a registered Singaporean company and is advised by RHTLaw Taylor Wessing LLP, a global legal and advisory firm with representation across 41 offices in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States via the Taylor Wessing network and ASEAM Plus Group.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

EBCoin is a registered Singaporean company and is advised by RHTLaw Taylor Wessing LLP, a global legal and advisory firm with representation across 41 offices in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States via the Taylor Wessing network and ASEAM Plus Group.
Hope that it would applicable in all Asia countries so we benefit with it too as this is really a good news for everyone especially travelers so no money would be wasted. Looks like this project is running smoothly as the first crowd sale becomes successful.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

The idea of EBcoin is very unique and eye catching this is so far the first ICO that was made to make some sort of refunds out of expenditures though it may not be applicable to most countries but I can see the success of this project and hopefully some other countries especially in my place support and adopt it and really this is the best gift for travelers.
That is correct, EBcoin project is the only one pursuing to have token for the travelers by impossing tax refund. By having this many travelers will be encorouge to continue exploring countries all over the world because their expenditures will be cut down even small amount. Hoping this project would be gaining more positive feedback for all countries to make it more successful

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

EBCoin is really a good project especially to those country which imposed high percentage of tax, the idea of tax refund is really impressive since no ICO has ever think of this kind of project. I am looking forward for the success of EBCoin and I'm sure investors will really take this an option as well as people will appreciate and love this project.
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?
CryptoDad2017

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?

The token sale is live right now on their website! https://www.ebcoin.io You can get a 20% bonus until Jan 31.

Their goal is to sell out all their tokens, so with the pricing structure that is a max of about $35 million. Not bad! Smiley
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:32:22 PM by Siopao

Nice project! People right now are getting obsessed with traveling to distress and with  project like this they will even get the interest to travel even more. Hope this will be widely available, so more people can benefit from it. Good luck
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

Nice project! People right now are getting obsessed with traveling to distress and with  project like this they will even get the interest to travel even more. Hope this will be widely available, so more people can benefit from it.

This ca be another reason to travel stress free, because they can get now some extra money because of this. EBcoin is a great concept that I think can hit the market easily, I think no one asking for a travel tax refund this is just a beginning of a great future for every traveler. hope for the success of this project and I know the team will deliver amazingly.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Nice project! People right now are getting obsessed with traveling to distress and with  project like this they will even get the interest to travel even more. Hope this will be widely available, so more people can benefit from it.

This ca be another reason to travel stress free, because they can get now some extra money because of this. EBcoin is a great concept that I think can hit the market easily, I think no one asking for a travel tax refund this is just a beginning of a great future for every traveler. hope for the success of this project and I know the team will deliver amazingly.

I do love this because of that reason only but you know there are some tax refund projects outside of the world. This is new to the crypto world first time buddy. Really happy to find the best gift for travelers as it is mentioned in the subject line.
Guys in the forum and the all the crypto users will be get benefited when the travel in their holiday time with this project. I hope this project promising one for the investors. Good luck to live long.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Found this today. Another thread for EBCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839154.new#new

And another website - https://www.ebcoin.trade/?

Both legit? I'm confused!  Huh
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

What is this - another website of ebcoin? I thought this is their website - https://www.ebcoin.io/.

And their ANN thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585209.0.

Please clarify.

This is a domain extansion, announcement will follow.
The discount is only temporary for 24 hours!

We appreciate all the support!

Is this true? I don't know if you have another thread and another website.
CryptoDad2017

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

Found this today. Another thread for EBCoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839154.new#new

Hi folks. Ebcoin.trade is a scam!!! Please do not make any contributions using this site!!!

The EBCoin legal team has been notified and is working on it as we speak. The only official website is www.ebcoin.io
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

Hi folks. Ebcoin.trade is a scam!!! Please do not make any contributions using this site!!!

The EBCoin legal team has been notified and is working on it as we speak. The only official website is www.ebcoin.io

Careful on investing but its clear that the other site is just a scam www.ebcoin.trade  its good that we notice this ahead of time. Oooh wow, I'm just amazed people are trying to make money out of good project, this means that EBCOIN is great, well it is and it will surely succeed.
SamsungBitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Guys should used the website which is on OP, dont even try other site which looks like phishing site that is very risky if ever you want to invest just used the link in OP. There are many greedy persons copying some of the information to make their site looks legit just be careful on that guys.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Careful on investing but its clear that the other site is just a scam www.ebcoin.trade  its good that we notice this ahead of time. Oooh wow, I'm just amazed people are trying to make money out of good project, this means that EBCOIN is great, well it is and it will surely succeed.

Is this resolved already? I hope no one invested in the other site. If you compare their website, they are almost the same but different address only.
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

The idea is great and team is solid. It was also presented nicely which is what I usually look for. I will definitely invest during the token sale
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

The idea is great and team is solid. It was also presented nicely which is what I usually look for. I will definitely invest during the token sale
that is what we expect.
for those of you who can see a project very carefully and do not hesitate to invest here.
we not only expect this project to have many investors but we will also support this project to become one of the best ICO this year

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

yes of course what harm we try let alone in a big project  Shocked  Grin
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Guys should used the website which is on OP, dont even try other site which looks like phishing site that is very risky if ever you want to invest just used the link in OP. There are many greedy persons copying some of the information to make their site looks legit just be careful on that guys.
Yes of course, by clicking the link on the signature is also enough to be able to access the original site, but be careful still be the main one, there may be someone who changes the link to the website of phishing. I'm sure you already understand about this.
SamsungBitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:06 AM

Yes of course, by clicking the link on the signature is also enough to be able to access the original site, but be careful still be the main one, there may be someone who changes the link to the website of phishing. I'm sure you already understand about this.
I dont think there is someone in the team will do that this is one of good project and it has a big possibility to be listed in the successful project in the crypto world. I think the people who is sharing that phishing site is the one who wants to make the image of this project would be bad in the investors. Hoping no one will be scam by that site.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█