Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:26:32 AM

Life of a trader is terrible if we speak about our nerves - even expierience cannot help us sometimes...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:47 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ill suggest that you may give time for your trading like for example at least 5 hours a day. Dont get yourself stressed by trading. Just let it flow and study all what you need to do in trading. If happened that you got a day job, you might want to trade after the your shift. Just take relaxing time dont get yourself stressed. Good luck!
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:19:11 AM

Try to make yourself busy with other work.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

A classic but still relevant:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:09:27 AM

You cant sleep when you are in a losing trade,normally you wont sleep well at all time,you wont have daily routine like you are forgetting to take a bath take a tooth brush etc,many traders are focused on the pumps and dumps to maximize the profit gains.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:20:42 AM

I know that feeling, that is what I exactly did when I start to trade, but now we can set the buy price and sell price in trading and then install app to give notification when it's reach certain price, it's impossible to keep on watching your phone, so you need to be used technology or apps to help you to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:28:17 AM

Me too, crypto takes so much time in my life, it is really hard to do other things. Especially staying in front of the computer is bad for the eyes all the time.
When you . make much profit you need to relax to green views like mountain. it helps your eyes refresh.  I always go on weekend in a park or any other places on weekend to make me feel relaxed. Most my activities on workdays sometime at night in front of computer. Your eyes will be tired.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

You cant sleep when you are in a losing trade,normally you wont sleep well at all time,you wont have daily routine like you are forgetting to take a bath take a tooth brush etc,many traders are focused on the pumps and dumps to maximize the profit gains.
I agree with you,the daily routine wont happen you will forgot everything except to trade altscoins and win.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:42:47 AM

The best thing is to have a trading strategy and be discipline to stick to it, staying glued to the system will make you over trade and will result inot more losses because there is tendency you might want to chase your losses
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:17:46 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It will depend entirely on what kind of trader you are, if you are the kind of trader that has another job then you are better off learning something else than day trading, look for other charts with a longer time period, that way you do not have to be in front of your computer every single second for fear of missing a good trade, besides even if you miss one, there are going to be more good trades in the future.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:37:27 AM

Life of trader is simple because if he can manage to hold the coins as long as possible he can make some decent income. Otherwise he will stuck at one point and cannot make more profit on the investment he made.

Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

Traders do not have any normal life activities except eating. When i was trading i was even setting my alarm to every 1 hour at night. And i was checking all altcoins 7/24. So hard. But that is the only way to make good profit.
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

If you want to be a good trader, you need to invest quite a lot of time into understanding how things work, and the best way to do that is to be constantly involved into it. Its just the way it is, after a while you will have a lot clearer understanding, and will need a lot less time to do things.
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:05:19 AM

Check trader signals in telegram, I've found many sucessfully tips but never tried them because I currently hold no coins for investments.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:05:55 AM

Life of a trade isnt an easy life,mostly you cant sleep while you are thinking about your trades.

tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:13:32 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

During the first half year you can expect too lose money and to constantly think about crypto, trying to figure out why you are loosing the money and what you can do against it.
Answer is we all lost money at the beginning and you can only keep going forward.

I agree with you, we must be able, have force to lose money and go on, otherwise we have nothing to do with this business

Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

As a first timer i would say that don't put all your money in trading because you are just a starter and for sure you will experience to lose your money.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Trading can be tricky and very risky, but with patience you will get profit too. Research is important ofcourse, and asking help from other experienced traders is great too.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

the life of a trader must be full of tricks and skills and the ability to buy and sell, sometimes the life of a trader is not always good if you lose but if you get a profit certainly will be happy and get a big profit. sometimes money becomes a very big bet in trading.

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

I think the best strategy when trading in altcoin is, buy and hold it for as long as you can. Just leave it in your wallet and only sell it at least one year later.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: