Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30953 times)
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Hi,
There are two types of the trading method long and short term trading. In the short term we can use bots to control over the trade and in long manual we can operate the trader.so you can easily trade and earn with doing the regular activities. Smiley Grin

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

The Life of a trader is verry busy,
When i was trading i was even setting my alarm to every 1 hour at night.
The chance for profit is big so do an investment now.
Before trading a coin, you will have to be sure about it . Thanks.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is just a matter of management. First you need to identify what kind of trade strategy fits your lifestyle.
1. Day trading - trading only within a day
2. Swing Trading - The principal difference between day trading and swing trading is the time frame. Swing traders attempt to predict the short-term fluctuation in overnight. So positions can last anywhere from 1 day to a few weeks.
3. Positional Trading - The holding time frame of each trade is higher as these traders anticipate a big price movement in the coming future. Timing the market is not the top priority for this category of traders as they are willing to weather the storm and wait out a few months to see a large gain.

Wow, I agree with you, try to schedule up when are you going to take a break from trading too. And choosing the right trading style that matches your time table would be a very good idea

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Do not forget about the real life, if you have a job and a family. Do in between eye exercises, exercises, relax. You will not be able to keep up with the world cryptocurrency. It is worth to spend the few hours in the morning and in the evening, no more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It is just a matter of management. First you need to identify what kind of trade strategy fits your lifestyle.
1. Day trading - trading only within a day
2. Swing Trading - The principal difference between day trading and swing trading is the time frame. Swing traders attempt to predict the short-term fluctuation in overnight. So positions can last anywhere from 1 day to a few weeks.
3. Positional Trading - The holding time frame of each trade is higher as these traders anticipate a big price movement in the coming future. Timing the market is not the top priority for this category of traders as they are willing to weather the storm and wait out a few months to see a large gain.

Wow, I agree with you, try to schedule up when are you going to take a break from trading too. And choosing the right trading style that matches your time table would be a very good idea
trading one of the best choice that you are having a lot of time to spent for with your family so being a trader and this is what you only doing for you may set a lot of time with your family and take a rest of your self. you may have some chance of everything while you may sustain all of your needs for.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
just put alarm on the coins that you want to trade, there is some coin alarm that can let us know when the coin reach price that we set right ? i use that apps when i do daily acvitity and can't sit in front of my computer

-analysts-

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

Do not forget about the real life, if you have a job and a family. Do in between eye exercises, exercises, relax. You will not be able to keep up with the world cryptocurrency. It is worth to spend the few hours in the morning and in the evening, no more.

Agreed!
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

The life of the trader is very specific, you will constantly think about crypto coins, do not sleep normally.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

Of course the life of a trader is a life of abundance, especially if you are already a master trader probably you are already rich. A life without a boss, you can just work anytime you want to and relax also anytime you want too, so easy life in other word, who woudnt like such kind of life, of course everybody does right😃
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha i have been trading for about 1 year. And it is always like this. I cant stop myself to check blockfolio every a few minutes. I wake up a few times at night to check as well. I also need an advice to stop this madness  Cheesy

turn the page
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I am not long enough trader specially for cryptocirrency trading. My experience just around for months in this type of trading. Before i did binary trading but never try forex in real account and only in demo account.
If you have other job like daily real job, i suggest you to trade in long term because it will be more easier to manage rather than day trade.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Welcome to the addicted club! :-)
Actually, you need to discipline yourself, if you won't to get crazy!
I've a good experience in forex, and at the beginning there was period where I stood even 30 hours non stop in fronto of the monitor.
Then, of course, I crashed! Decide a fix number of hour, and stop when you complete them.
Believe me, health is more important than money.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

To get good profits from trading you need to know a few things. Short term, Midterm & long term, which will be accepted by you in the trade. There is more risk in trade on the unity short term. Best if you do long-term trade.

Be hardworker
StepStoneMadness

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

Welcome to the party. Crypto's have become your life and rightfully so. If anyone had an ounce of brains, they would dedicate their entire life around this industry. This opportunity will not last forever and I choose to grab as much low hanging fruit as possible. Also, don't communicate with anyone that is not deep within this industry. People are people and will steal your life from you. The average person is lazy and only come around with their hand out expecting you to give them what you worked so hard to accumulate. Tell those people to get lost!

cheers!
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

HaHa ,same here, was checking my phone like crazy, it cant be healthy.
Its better to set alarms or limit sell orders, checking phone every hour will just make you more anxious and make bad decisions.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

I guess for the beginners will always see the graph. this is exhausting for beginners
I think you can take the time and set aside time to trade. I personally only on the sidelines when I relax

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

I am quite not good a my time management,but i can do trading 12hrs a day with some posting here in bct for my signature campaigns.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

I installed Coincapmarket app to check What is status . I am basically bussiness person ,busy in life. so i check rates from mobile . Invest for long term . like recently i invested In Etn coin at price 0.15$ and current price is 0.20$.

I open Exchange Website Once a day for 15 min and rest of free time i browse On website which is coin is best for investment. this way i spent my free time and Invest in crypto currency also
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:38:39 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 06:25:02 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

Honestly,, I though having a part time trader life for many months now is good,, but it could’ve be worst and to think it will absurdly affect my everyday activities from daily life’s,, to a more complicated analytical but less physically comprehensive observation that is known by less open minded individuals.. I thought I’m right but I’m wrong in many instances for having such strict mind control towards judging without proper numbers is like faith without proof..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Being a trader is good, and for the same user should have the patience to decisions based on the market circulation. Traders should have  the mentality to make the moves of bitcoin in exchange for altcoins depending on the growth happening with the assets. Some tend to make it happen on wild guess. Here some will be lucky to get good earning on random picking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: