Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: life of a trader  (Read 30946 times)
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

When I first started trading, I spent every night not with my wife, but with Crypto. My wife was very offended and jealous)). But then I managed to find a balance between the real world and the world of crypto currency. It comes with an experience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

I'm just at the beginning of the journey , in this beautiful world, but I already face the problem of lack of time, every free minute takes a cryptocurrency

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

Well it is also difficult being a trader specially if you are living on the other side of the planet. If it's morning in US then it will be night in our place.  A lot of sleepless night for sure. But it will be worthit later it.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

you can do trading if you have free time, I think maybe you should focus your work first, after your work then you can do trading or set the time that you can do in trading.

StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

I have been into crypto since before Christmas - did some very poor choices in the beginning. Like not understanding FOMO, ATH, FUD and all that. The guys I started with have all earned a lot more than me, by not jumping ship because nothing happens. So I startet to pay attention to news, trends and so on. Keeping it cool when it rises and keeping it cooler when it suddenly falls. And I find that I am also a lot better when I'm not paying attention. When I have some free time I buy the dips, sell the highs to increase my portfolio. I really look forward to that trading plattform, where I can "bet" on traders like you bet on horses. Then Im not doing this anymore. Smiley Someone else will do the work for me!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

A trader life is so difficult.His life are fully depends on market and it also depends on management.If management is good life of a trader is good and vice versa.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Trading is an activity that create addiction, and there is the very risk to lose health, not only money.
You need self control and decide to dedicate a specific number of hours to trading, and not trespass it.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

When I first started trading, I spent every night not with my wife, but with Crypto. My wife was very offended and jealous)). But then I managed to find a balance between the real world and the world of crypto currency. It comes with an experience.
Honestly speaking crypto trading has changed my living habits. May be with the period of time I go back to living a normal life but currently my life is just too sticky to my laptop and cell phone. I have noticed that sometimes my friends feel annoyed with my cell phone trading applications. I never saw such a passion in my life before. I am messed up with the rest of the things, crypto is on my mind all the time even I dream of it while sleeping. It's both funny and stupid but I guess this is the early life of each trader.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Simple. When I have the spare time I dont use it browsing the social media. I am doing all I can to use that time to be more productive.
Some people dont even see that. They are also glued to their phones and can somehow use it for other stuffs but they waste time browsing facebook which will not end.
Use your time wisely. Even just checking the price of your invested coin can make you profits little by little.
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

please i need advice from those traders have has been in the business for long, how do you combine it with your other normal life activities , i mean cryptocurrency trading , i just started and am glued to my phone every second , advice will be appreciated  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You don't need to watch your phone or graphics every minute. Just check it and analyse 2 times per day, and that is it.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
spivorcointaun

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

Has anyone heard anything about Giftz? It is an upcoming ICO project dealing with Augmented Reality. The company behind is working with the preeminent ICO company BlockV. Here's a link to whoever is interested: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/ I believe this might be a big thing!
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

Simple. When I have the spare time I dont use it browsing the social media. I am doing all I can to use that time to be more productive.
Some people dont even see that. They are also glued to their phones and can somehow use it for other stuffs but they waste time browsing facebook which will not end.
Use your time wisely. Even just checking the price of your invested coin can make you profits little by little.
The fact is that when you make an investment, it is almost a passive income, because practically do not watch what happens to your product. But If you pay attention to trade, then this field of activity always requires attention and increased analysis of all products in which you made your investments.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

AND VERY TIRED VARIOUS HOURS WITHOUT SLEEPING, THERE IS NO EASY MONEY IF YOU DO NOT WORK, BUT WITH YOUR WORK, BUT WITH THE TIME YOU WILL TAKE THE FRUITS OF YOUR WORK

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

The real problem is this possibility to work 24 hours a day.
Until some years ago, any stockmarket was open just some hours a day, then stop.
Now, with net, there is no limit, so trading can destroy your life. Be careful.

magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Don't spend all your time doing this stuff, it will affect your health, more importantly you may lose interest over time. Bring some discipline into your life. Walk around, Exercise, do Yoga etc to refresh your mind.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

Trading becomes very fast a kind of addicting videogame; if you win, you want to win more; if you lose, you want to recuperate.
The result - if you don't find a fast way to discipline yourself - is madness! Take care!

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Actually i am not long time in trading specially in cryptocurrency but i have something to do to manage my time.
Normally i do my normal life at first and the rest i do for trading. I never trade when i am in real job. So far it is going well.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I do not consider myself a trader, because I'm not only engaged in speculation on stock exchanges, I study projects and promote them, as you see by my signature, but I know that traders have iron eggs.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Don't worry you will get used to the system. All you need is time management techniques.

When I joined  crypto-world it was as if all my life is tied to my phone and internet...it almost joepardized my relationship, only talk about eating when my phone battery gets low. Most times when I look back I realized that spend a whole night gazing at my system just watching the rate of increase and decrease of my coins .
Now I have somewhat gotten used to the system and I'm now time conscious of the number of minutes /hour spend online.

Crypto is something you should not think of backing off from.
whmpblgg

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Trading puts me in a trance. Hours will go by and seem like seconds, yet I can feel the vast amount of energy expended. The exhaustion after a long day trading can be extreme. Taking breaks and time for yourself is incredibly important!
The market is very important, the body is too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: