Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could futures impact bitcoin?  (Read 574 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

I don't fully understand the Futures market.
How could futures impact bitcoin and its price?
The future is unknown, most probably bitcoin will keep increasing and altcoins will be more eminent as well, volatility will be reduced by some extent as well. Btc will still remain as the most popular and powerful cryptocurrency , even with the rise of various alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

the future will be very impactful with bitcoin, because a many people who sell and buy bitcoin. It's about how we can manage our finances in bitcoin, a lot of people want bitcoin so there will be a time when bitcoin will reduced.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

I believe that we are going to digital currency age in the future where cash will no longer be needed. Bitcoin might not be supported by many, but the time will come where its technology behind it will be adapted. The blockchain technology is one of the best technology found out. It was proven to be effective and helpful to use as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will be the starting point of digital age, and maybe it is going to be the very parent coin of all. Bitcoin is going to be the new dollar.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

I am expecting for more pumps for all of us, bitcoiners, to have a brighter future. Transactions here in tge cryptocurrency world is much better in real life, because here all transactions are fast, and anonymous.
We cannot say all transactions are fast yet most especially for BTC, we still have a long way to go with transactions, but that is not really a problem, knowing that we are really going to be doing fine in the long run. The futures are just here to do their own thing and that does not affect anyone as far as I am concerned and the market will still keep getting stronger with or without them.
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:37:13 PM

You all were expecting to see the futures killing bitcoin, i have seen a lot of posts like that in the past, you all were talking shit about the futures and bitcoin.
But they increased the price a lot.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

I think people can control bitcoin, so the future impact will start when people sell their bitcoins. Furthermore if the miner fees will increase more it will be a big problem. So the best move now is to fix this thing first.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:55 PM

Futures will reduce the cost of bitcoin, or at least not allow it to grow rapidly. Futures are an indirect instrument of the market, they hold the fiat currencies outside the crypto market.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:33:14 AM

Well for me the market is a kind of place that people trade their coin and also there we can see how bitcoin is running and how it would make the future a good impact as people continue to used
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:10:49 AM

Bitcoin is a super coin for now in the world. If you think about the past lots of criticism about bitcoin but it has run its way and showed the world what the coin is. O think in our future life its will be all about to bitcoin. People will not use cash transactions in near future.  Bitcoin is a big platform of secure transaction.  And also a platform like cryptocurrency you can earn from there by trading. So bitcoin has a lots of advantages.  People of the modern era will move badly to bitcoin in future.  I hope there will be no cash then.  Only crypto transaction. As the price move arount 20000$ it is still oing up.Never stop his going. Its just prove that how people are using it on his life and also how its use increasing day by day. So I think the future will be all about to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:59:43 AM

You all were expecting to see the futures killing bitcoin, i have seen a lot of posts like that in the past, you all were talking shit about the futures and bitcoin.

What actually happened, though, is that no one important has invested in bitcoin futures, the volume when it launched was close to non-existent and it still is. Bitcoin futures basically did nothing and the crash that we are seeing these days was expected after the huge artificial increase. It's a shame that bitcoin is still dragging other cryptos down with it.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

What actually happened, though, is that no one important has invested in bitcoin futures, the volume when it launched was close to non-existent and it still is. Bitcoin futures basically did nothing and the crash that we are seeing these days was expected after the huge artificial increase. It's a shame that bitcoin is still dragging other cryptos down with it.

I'm not sure it is just about Bitcoin dragging other coins down. People who are investing in Bitcoin may well be the same people who are also investing in altcoins, and when they think it is time to sell and cash out, they will likely sell every coin they have, though not necessarily all of them. Long story short, the main cause of the whole cryptomarket going down may lie beyond Bitcoin going down. Bitcoin just happens to be at the top, so don't shoot the messenger.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:59:51 AM

Users can use bitcoin very comfortably. Bitcoin holds its top position since the beginning till now though there are so many altcoins in cryptocurrency.

Other crypto growing up because the world is digitalizing day by day so it is very difficult to say about the future of any crypto but bitcoin is very much advanced than any other altcoins. It changes its value very quickly and no one can predict that will increase or decrease so that we can not say properly of this coins future.
People will consent more into it and it will go ahead if it gives more benefit and facilities. All things depend on peoples mind and that's facilities.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

We experienced modern life today more on newly technologies been created that can help our life more easier .Like bitcoins they invented for better purposes they uses it for the future markets for paying bills that helps people to sit back relax and no more worries for its transaction. It gives people satisfaction when using it.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Futures can really impact the Bitcoin because the volume and price will increase because it is supported by specific company or government.
They can see this as savings and they can reduce the risk of price fluctuations and their balance sheet were distorted because of sudden change in prices.
As we have experienced last year, the Bitcoin price is really increase a lot and reached the highest price many times so I'm hoping that they will issue futures again.

android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Future serves as the biggest opportunity for Bitcoin to boom. As time goes by, the word of Bitcoin is continuously spreading worldwide.
Given the fact that it was extremely volatile, there is a big chance that it will increase it's value and hit millions in the future. Seems like a good news for our fellow users.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

I think in 2018 will have a positive impact on price, this will be a good profit for investors, we can know from the high appeal of bitcoin on market.Bitcoin as number one of digital currency in the world now ,for sure,that will make bitcoin be bright in the future
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:55 AM

The value of Bitcoin is determined by the number of people or businesses that receive Bitcoin. If Bitcoin develops, it will be very good for Bitcoin, but if fewer people use Bitcoin, this will have a negative impact on the price and use of Bitcoin itself.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

i feel like they already have a lot of influence on the market atm , every month twice a month a pump and then a dump happens . all this long and short shit is ruining the market , but this is what could've been expected when the banks entered.
highquA1

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:05 AM

In future people will get more educated and thus will be more aware of bitcoins natures and will abolish it themselves
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

i feel like they already have a lot of influence on the market atm , every month twice a month a pump and then a dump happens . all this long and short shit is ruining the market , but this is what could've been expected when the banks entered.
It now happens all the time. Bitcoin has become an important thing in the financial system in the world. Now everyone is interested in bitcoin so we'll see there are some people or communities trying to do dumping and pumping for the benefit of him personally. In the future that bitcoin could be an important commodity, look at the join time we can see the data that bitcoin transaction volume is very big and I can say that now bitcoin is much better than paypal. Everyone is very easy to use bitcoin and also everyone can easily have bitcoin, this is an advantage possessed by bitcoin because not all financial systems can be as easy as what can be done by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: