Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest! Eth or ripple or bch ??  (Read 687 times)
arjunmisra195 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
pekicz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
I just believe to litecoin Smiley
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

I would spread it in this way:
60% in solid and consolidated cryptocurrencies like ethereum, dash, monero
25% in altcoin, where you can make a short term investment and also do trading if you are able to
15% in ICO (I personally suggest you to follow the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh project, this project has a top notch team and a strong community)
daniyalasghar

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:40:45 PM

I would spread it in this way:
25% in altcoin, where you can make a short term investment and also do trading if you are able to
15% in ICO (I personally suggest you to follow the ICO that will be done from the Gilgamesh project, this project has a top notch team and a strong community)

agreed split money and invest in different type of coins it is the best way to get even more profit in short time and also there are low chances of to loose if you split money like this because investing in just one coin can be profitable but it can be dangerous also because we can not judge the right time of peak for any coin.
kooler1

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

Looks like ethereum is growing as crazy now. So from your list of coins probably that's the less risky investment that will still bring quite impressive growth results.
Learn.It

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:43:08 PM

Take into consideration the market is extremely high and could see a correction soon. Spreading out the buying over a month should help negate the risk in it.
Minerxoxo

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

20-35% for ripple it's gonna be good invest for you. Other you can spread how u see best. BTC and ETH are good allways
rosem

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

Eth IMHO:)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:49:17 PM

I think the ethereum will grown very strong by the spring, so I will exchange all my altcoins on ethereum, but remember you can not store all the eggs in one basket.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

I think you should invest in ETH. Its price seems to be rising and will continue to increase in the future. Investing in Bitcoin is not a bad idea, but I find that so much danger is in it so I think you should not risk investing in it. ETH looks safer, less fluctuate, and increases evenly

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:50:35 PM

You are just repeating all the trash and crap that you see in this kind of threads, there is nothign new to see this coming from a newbie.

60% in dash? do you know that the dev's are scammers right?

Why dont you look deeply over this coin? because they are fraudsters, i suggest you to take a look over theri ANN thread and make a research over the team members.

Dash has been increasing only because it is like the Bitcoin of the Chineses.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

I don't really like bcash, so maybe I'm biased, but I would not invest in it. Litecoin, dash and monero are much better options for a payment method crypto than bcash. Ripple has been increasing a lot recently, so it could be a good option. I have no idea why it has been rising, because I didn't heard any news about any new partnership or development for them. Ethereum is always a good choice, and I'm quite bullish on it. It will probably be the second coin to get futures, and it's listed on coinbase, that is getting a lot of new users, so all of those are potencial investors in ether as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

For a long term, I'd definitely choose Ethereum. I believe it'll overtake BTC in growth percentage in 2018. ETH is one of the most stable and most undervalued coin on the market now, Of course, you can risk and buy some new cheaper coins which are also very prospective, and can give you more dividends, but I prefer not to risk.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:28:52 PM

For a long term, I'd definitely choose Ethereum. I believe it'll overtake BTC in growth percentage in 2018. ETH is one of the most stable and most undervalued coin on the market now, Of course, you can risk and buy some new cheaper coins which are also very prospective, and can give you more dividends, but I prefer not to risk.

Aren't you forgetting the risk due to Ethereum competitors like EOS, Cardano, Neo, and even Bitcoin with lightning and smart contracts?
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:44 PM

If you want to invest your money in altcoin then I would suggest you to invest in waves, etherium or bitcoin. Ifor you are considering for a long term investment then waves iso the better option.It has got hugh potential and I am sure by the end of 2018 it's price will cross 75 dollars. For short term investments etherium and bitcoin are better options.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Hello 2000 dollars is good money i have a suggestion for you not choose all of them and divide it equally especially for ethereum and bitcoincash.
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:36:37 PM

The best strategy is to diversify your investment portfolio.ethereum has a solid background and its on fire now.Ripple might be good for long term.i however suggest you consider litecoin and cardano as well.Finally reserve a portion for well researched ICOs like united traders
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:40 PM

Hello 2000 dollars is good money i have a suggestion for you not choose all of them and divide it equally especially for ethereum and bitcoincash.

Of course that it is a good amount of money, and if he is just starting in all this ecosystem, he should not have any mistake because he is probably going to lose a lot of money..

And you are just telling him to put all his funds on bitcoincash.

You probably want to see him lossing all your funds.. because there are no any other explanation for what you  have just typed in here..

If you want to make money, invest just in bitcoin, that is the only way that you could earn much more than just putting it into an altcoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

I wouldn't choose BCH as your top prior, I may go for ETH and Ripple or you can replace that BCH choice of yours into bitcoin. That is way better I guess. Asking when you are going to invest the most preferred time is when the market is on red alert, it means that most of those coins are in selling mode and majority of its holders are starting to sell. And by that moment, take the chance of buying at lower price because after waiting for awhile it will increase again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:46:27 PM

Hello my friend i think the three of them alcoins that you have mentioned are all promising especially fotr etheruem and dash. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: