Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest! Eth or ripple or bch ??  (Read 688 times)
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

Id go with Ethereum if i were you. Seems like they hit a pretty good uptrend this week and it doesnt seem to be stopping soon.
That would be a really smart choice to make, Bitcoin Cash has the main guy talking bad about the people that support it.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:22:00 PM

The price of ethereum has dropped. It might be a good time to get it. We will see 1000 dollars in a short time.
Everyone saw Ethereum's Potential Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DogaMKD

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

Why dont u try to invest just 100$ on DeepOnion Smiley I have a hunch its gonna be big surprise.   
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

The price of ethereum has dropped. It might be a good time to get it. We will see 1000 dollars in a short time.
Everyone saw Ethereum's Potential Smiley

I agree to you we can see soon the price of eth reach $1000 dollar grab now while the price are in red line this is the best opportunity to put your $2000 money.
Ethereum are the second largest cryptocurrency with a high potential like bitcoin so if i were you i will invest to eth trust me you can earn a good profit Smiley
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:13 PM

Now, you can invest in ETH because Ripple grown up verry fast in last some day, so can be down , so ETH is the best choice at this times
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

ripple may be 60 percent, ethereum 20 percent, bitcoin cash 20 percent, today i have bougt ripple and waves, but i loss on waves
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

Buy $2000 of bitcoin. Be happy later.

influxz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:02 PM

If you want to invest in ether you shold hold it more than 3-4 month.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

If I had that amount of money, I'd invest half of it in bitcoin alone and the rest would be in Ethereum. I do think Ethereum will soon pump up and within 3-4 months for sure you ca make profits out of these coins if that's what you're trying to aim.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

For the last few days, the price of ripple is rising. You can buy ripple with the 35% of your fund and another 35% of your fund for Eth, and rest of the 30% you can buy bitcoin or bch.

Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

You should buy a fraction of all of them , dont put all in the same one.

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

Ripple...
I think it will go down while... Maybe 0.50. I had a great profit but I think it will go for the resistance, in february will up again.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

my suggestion 50% your money invest at ethereum, ethereum will good potential and growth for long term, then 50% again to other coins. you can buy any altcoin you want. if your goal is to make profit, then you have to observe all the prices. there is still a chance to buy and sell with profit
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

You need invest in all of them. It is better  Smiley Smiley Smiley
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:53:24 PM

Ripple will surely go high. This december I heard a news coming from them that there would be launch on something. I don't know if it's ripple or IOTA. Either of those. Ethereum is now awakened because of LTC's growth, it awakened itself. Eth is one of the choice also.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

This is why you buy the dip.... Nice steady rise back up. If you want to lock in profit sell half and then buy the next dip. Just remember when the rocket takes off and your half out waiting for the dip your going to lose out on half the wins. Moral of the story. HOLD.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

ETH and XRP are both great choices and have both soared recently and likely will continue to do so in long term. But I wouldn't touch BCH - it may go up, it may go down, but there is no value to the coin and no purpose beyond pump and dump.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

Hey guys! I have $2000 i want to invest for 3-4 months... maybe more based on your advice. Where and When should i invest and for how long should i invest in altcoins? Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
At this time most of altcoins going dawn, my opinion you should better wait one more week.
I guess after one week there is the best opportunity to buying coins.
Right now ethereum most attractive and profitable altcoin
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

I'll invest $1000 to ETH and $1000 to Ripple , I'll holding more than 1 year and not just 3-4 month , a few month investment you can't earn a lot of profit with small capital ($2000)

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:38:40 PM

All three altcoins that you mention are good coin. I am expecting all three coins will rise in future but my first priority always be Ethereum. Ethereum has the good community base too.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: