Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum intentionally not releasing coins ?  (Read 87 times)
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:30:04 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 08:46:40 PM by dllhg

Curious to know what your thoughts are.  Such a long delay releasing the coins to investors.  Now they finally release and it take 8-20 hours to get coins to an exchange.  

Another thing that makes me suspect they are doing this intentional is when I withdrew half my coins they wouldn't let me take the other half out until the first one was "processed". Was BS.  I had already sold them on exchange.  Took hours AFTER I sold them before it let me gain access to the rest.  

Is it possible they were really this unprepared for the massive amount of people wanting to finally get their coins?  Or is this a clever tactic to slow the release of coins and not let the price plummet like it would/should have ??

Thoughts ?
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

Quote from other users users......

"So i've seen some people complain about the "Balance Update Processing..." on their online wallets. I'm having the same issue.

Waited for ~24 hours before sending an email to their support. In short, I have gotten an automated message, in which one thing contained the problem i was facing as you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/r6EfkD0.png

So they know some people are locked out of their coins. Ok, then I sent some coins from a miner adress to the wallet, and here is the amusing part. It took probably less than 5 minutes for the balance sent from the miner to update in the online wallet. As you can see from here: https://i.imgur.com/WyqwZDL.png

Balance is still Pending Update even at this time.

So i'm asking. How the fck is it possible for the wallet to update coins sent over from another wallet so easily, YET I have to wait (at this time over 2 days) for my Fucking ICO coins to update ?"

"Was able to send small amount of coins to web wallet but ICO coins are still pending. I'm trying to remain optimistic but ya gotta admit this shit is fishy as hell."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: