Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily.  (Read 74618 times)
Djingis

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:02:56 AM

Ukyo is currently working with Neo and Bee to overcome issues with both weexchange withdrawals and redeeming Ukyo.Loan as far as I know. It may be a little while before he can redeem again.

okay , thanks for the fast answer
should i write a pm to ukyo he wont read it anyway!?
i know he's really busy right now .. but i want my btc !
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:26:29 AM

I pm'd him over a week ago - no response yet. He is active on IRC occasionally, but everyone is in the same boat, waiting for more news.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
canuck

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:32:52 PM

Without getting into an amount, (whether or not it's worth mentioning is rather subjective and I don't want to mention it anyhow) I can mention here that I submitted a redemption request on Oct' 8th.

Waiting to see what updates come from the guys in Cyprus.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:25:58 PM

Without getting into an amount, (whether or not it's worth mentioning is rather subjective and I don't want to mention it anyhow) I can mention here that I submitted a redemption request on Oct' 8th.

Waiting to see what updates come from the guys in Cyprus.
I did submit on 14th Oct ,and I think it is impossible to get redeem if Ukyo can't get new WeEx into operations.

And I am wonder that have been such a long time he hasn't pay out the interest of the loan and seems nobody care about it .
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:35:02 PM

Ukyo was on IRC last night, and said this about the loan:
[12:34] <Ukyo> due to the situation with weex, i stopped issueing dividends on the loan for now. I am setting up a seperate claim/management system where users will either a. begin to get daily divs again, or b. be able to get all missed divs with payoff

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:43:06 PM

[12:34] <Ukyo> due to the situation with weex, i stopped issueing dividends on the loan for now. I am setting up a seperate claim/management system where users will either a. begin to get daily divs again, or b. be able to get all missed divs with payoff

Hopefully ,he could sorting out his trouble.
redmetal

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:25:39 PM

I hope this is the case, I invested with Ukyo due to his reputation, with everything that has happened it no longer seems like reputation is enough to go on....

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:43:40 PM

Anyone hear anything new recently?

I know the Neo&Bee is helping out with this but I have yet to hear anything of substance from either ukyo or them.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:49:40 PM

Anyone hear anything new recently?

I know the Neo&Bee is helping out with this but I have yet to hear anything of substance from either ukyo or them.

+1 , It is unbelievable this thread is so quite , is that  are people not care about their BTC to be returned? 
bittymitty

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:31:22 PM

posting on the forum will not bring your coins back.  We just have to wait and see if Ukyo is bankrupt or not....
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:08:10 AM

Do people want their coins back?

Yes of course.

Do those people understand the terms of the loan they agreed to upon releasing said funds?

I'm afraid not.

Does that mean or imply Ukyo's loan will not be redeemed nor repaid?

Only time will tell.

Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee has personally stepped in to aid Ukyo/WeExchange in reacquiring lost coins. If this situation were to irrevocably damage not only his reputation but also the reputation of THE bitcoin focused startup he has built which could very possibly set BTC on the course of adoption we all want to see, do you truly think Danny would gamble everything away?

Then again, Bitcoin is the devil inside us all, it's riddled with our vice's, we've seen coins lost to gambling addictions before. We've seen coins lost to governments before. We've seen coins lost to scams before. When will we see a change in momentum? Some wonder if this redirection is even possible.

A fool and his money are easily parted. However I take Danny for no fool.

But then again, I'm the fool without my coins.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
mgio

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:44:06 AM

Yes of course.

Do those people understand the terms of the loan they agreed to upon releasing said funds?

I'm afraid not.

What terms do you feel were misunderstood? They seemed pretty straight forward to me.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:33:44 PM

Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee has personally stepped in to aid Ukyo/WeExchange in reacquiring lost coins. If this situation were to irrevocably damage not only his reputation but also the reputation of THE bitcoin focused startup he has built which could very possibly set BTC on the course of adoption we all want to see, do you truly think Danny would gamble everything away?

A few details:
Initially, Danny stated that Neo & Bee is involved in resolving the EeExchange mess:
Everyone at Neo & Bee are now involved in this resolution process.

Later, he recanted that statement:
When I say no monetary cost, then NO ONE who works for Neo & Bee is involved, then I mean just that.

So his willingness to "gamble" is obviously abating.

Further, as i understand it, Danny has made no promises at all re: Ukyo.Loan.

On a somewhat related tangent, Pirate Savings & Loans was THE bitcoin startup of its day.  Those who questioned its legitimacy were called fearmongers and trolls.
mgio

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:36:34 PM

A few details:
Initially, Danny stated that Neo & Bee is involved in resolving the EeExchange mess:

When I say no monetary cost, then NO ONE who works for Neo & Bee is involved, then I mean just that.

On a somewhat related tangent, Pirate Savings & Loans was THE bitcoin startup of its day.  Those who questioned its legitimacy were called fearmongers and trolls.

He IS working on ukyo.loan too. From the Bitfunder Moving Forward thread:

So do you believe that we get our coins back this year ?

The process of receiving them will start this week.

Does this include the coins from ukyo.loan too? Or just the coins stuck on bitfunder and weexchange?
I'm owed nearly 250 btc from ukyo.loan. I think I might actually be ukyo's largest creditor.

I am helping him solve that issue too
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:40:23 PM

A few details:

He IS working on ukyo.loan too. From the Bitfunder Moving Forward thread:

So do you believe that we get our coins back this year ?

The process of receiving them will start this week.

Does this include the coins from ukyo.loan too? Or just the coins stuck on bitfunder and weexchange?
I'm owed nearly 250 btc from ukyo.loan. I think I might actually be ukyo's largest creditor.

I am helping him solve that issue too

If Danny does that within this year,he will win numerous credibility after this event, as well as UKYO ,I will truly believe that guy will operate a trusted online exchange in the future .
MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:35:18 AM

Yes of course.

I'm afraid not.

What terms do you feel were misunderstood? They seemed pretty straight forward to me.

I also found the terms straightforward. The contract is simple. I'm saying other individuals who bought into Ukyo's loan may not all draw similar conclusions.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
gaba

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:25:42 AM

https://bitfunder.com/asset/Ukyo.Loan

Personal Loan to Ukyo

Thoughts
Many people have asked to 'invest' into BitFunder or WeExchange and have been denied.
You can think of this as a sort of round-about investment for now.

He steal our money from WeExchange so you can expect something I suppose.

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
Ukyo (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:54:41 AM

I am posting this here so users do not have to search threads for an update.

A portal for shares is being setup for claiming shares where users can put in redemption requests. I stopped
depositing interest payouts through BitFunder due to the problems with WeExchange. All interest owed will be
paid out and redemption requests will be honored as soon as it is possible.
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 12:05:06 PM

A portal for shares is being setup for claiming shares where users can put in redemption requests. I stopped
depositing interest payouts through BitFunder due to the problems with WeExchange. All interest owed will be

Thank you very much for the update. Keep going!

Djingis

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:58:09 AM

This would be awesome, thanks!   Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: