Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily.  (Read 74615 times)
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:49:29 AM

how much does he owe you if you dont mind telling us ?
I do not understand why a bunch of you do not pool together.. you only need 1 solicitor.
surely a few of you together could afford it ?

Peronally I'd be on a plane to USA or wherever he is... but i am spiteful lol... espeacilly when money is involved.

I would say I wish you all the best of luck (and I do) but at this stage... it is not looking good.....
More chance of Pirate saying out....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:02:04 PM

I do not understand why a bunch of you do not pool together.. you only need 1 solicitor.

Peronally I'd be on a plane to USA or wherever he is... but i am spiteful lol... espeacilly when money is involved.

I would say I wish you all the best of luck (and I do) but at this stage... it is not looking good.....

I'm trying to contact him presently. He said in early May that he expected dividends to resume in about a month and expected to repay the loan by the end of the year.

I'm going to try to find out if he is still on track for that timeline.

I've talked to SOSLOVE868, and will likely join up with him for a lawsuit in the event the loan is not repaid. I think that are best chance is to avoid the legal route if at all possible. We may have no choice though.

fyi, ukyo owes me roughly 250 btc. I'm not sure how much he owes SOSLOVE868. A smaller amount, but still a significant amount if I recall correctly.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:53:20 PM

I'm trying to contact him presently. He said in early May that he expected dividends to resume in about a month and expected to repay the loan by the end of the year.

I'm going to try to find out if he is still on track for that timeline.

I've talked to SOSLOVE868, and will likely join up with him for a lawsuit in the event the loan is not repaid. I think that are best chance is to avoid the legal route if at all possible. We may have no choice though.

fyi, ukyo owes me roughly 250 btc. I'm not sure how much he owes SOSLOVE868. A smaller amount, but still a significant amount if I recall correctly.

I am still waiting for u, u r right that Ukyo owes me about 210 BTC and about 300 for Rockxie ,I have contacted with Rockxie ,he also willing to join the lawsuit. However taking customer's fund or either taking loan without consider to pay back,it's a fraud and criminal behavior. I think Ukyo knows it.
ortsi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

Hi,

I would like to join a lawsuit, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost more than 10 BTC. Please contact me here or via PM.

Thanks!
aqlzf123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

Good luck. Cheesy

redmetal

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:45:11 AM

I haven't lost much, but its a lot for me. I doubt I will see these funds, and I would be happy with half the amount as i'm sure others would be too

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:29:49 AM

There's some updates in the claiming portal a few days ago.

strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:12:19 AM

Can you please post the updates here as the weexchange.co domain seems to have expired now.

Thanks

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:33:21 PM

..the weexchange.co domain seems to have expired now.
Code: (#bitfunder)
<Ukyo> its being worked on
<Ukyo> strupid registrar
<Ukyo> i had the domain renewed until 2018
<Ukyo> yet somehow enom didnt pass that update to whois.co (who handles .co domains)
<Ukyo> waiting for the top level registrar to fix ot
<Ukyo> it
wang_yan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:28:55 AM

Can you please post the updates here as the weexchange.co domain seems to have expired now.

Thanks

I just tried and the portal is still accessible: http://loan.weexchange.co

strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:57:12 AM

Yes, thanks, it's up again now.

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:54:26 AM

Why do you care if the portal is up? I'm being serious, I really don't understand.  Jon Montroll stole thousands of BTC, he has not intention of paying you back, you aren't going to be paid back, you aren't doing anything to get you money back, why do you care about the portal?

I just find it incredible (not in the good sense of the word) that such a high percentage of the people who were robbed here went for the red herrings of the useless irc nothing statements he makes about not being able to talk about anything, and some numbers on some portal that are pretty much meaningless. The guy is not going to pay you back, do you not see that...you were robbed over 8 months ago now!

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:16:00 AM

Why do you care if the portal is up? I'm being serious, I really don't understand.  Jon Montroll stole thousands of BTC, he has not intention of paying you back, you aren't going to be paid back, you aren't doing anything to get you money back, why do you care about the portal?

I just find it incredible (not in the good sense of the word) that such a high percentage of the people who were robbed here went for the red herrings of the useless irc nothing statements he makes about not being able to talk about anything, and some numbers on some portal that are pretty much meaningless. The guy is not going to pay you back, do you not see that...you were robbed over 8 months ago now!

I will happily buy your ukyo loan shares for 5c/$ if you would like - if he is never going to repay then this would be a great deal for you no?
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:59:42 AM

5c/$

at that price i'd be happy to buy them for 10c/$ and sell to you Smiley

anyone not selling is crazy in my opinion.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:00:29 AM

* my opinion is based on being here for 2+ years, seeing hundreds of scams and only 1% of the scammers getting prosecuted / having anything done to them.

bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:45:25 PM

Iam really surprised how much were people investing into loan that was pretty much fixed to fiat.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:11:21 PM

Iam really surprised how much were people investing into loan that was pretty much fixed to fiat.

"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people others."--H. L. Mencken NotLambchop
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:54:31 PM

The Ukyo loan was not in any way fixed to fiat, its denominated in BTC and pays interest in BTC and by the time ukyo sold shares in it he was running an BTC stock exchange that generated him many BTCs a day, what Ukyo intended to and used the BTC for he dident say back then or now either for that sake.

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:38:47 PM

do we really give up this loan?
nobody here has think of anyway to sue UKYO??
I wish I could sue this guy ,but the legal cost become a barrier ahead me... shit!!!!!!
Of coure we dont give anything up. We simply decide on some date when to start to take action.
For example something like this:
1 aug if Ukyo hasent at least started paying daily dividend to all shareholders by then.
1 sept lets say also that Ukyo also have to be working on the backlog of dividend to all shareholders by the
1 oct by then also started paying back at least some percentage of the loan to all shareholders.

If he dont live up to the minimum standards we set, then we all join together and start a single lawsuit against Ukyo, i cant really see that there should be any mayour cost involved in starting a civil and/or criminal case against Ukyo as it should be pretty simple and clear case(he borrowed money and hasent payed interest accouding to term and he hasent payed back the principal either to those that requested there shares bought back) and it should lead to that we get lien on all his assets of any substancial value and all his future incomes(except for some minimum needed for food and such) that Jon Montroll has for the rest of his life or until he has payed back the entire loan.

If Jon Montroll realy wanted to, im sure it wouldent have been impossible for himself, possibly with the help of his relatives to go get a loan for 800k/1.2 million usd(@ 400-600 usd /BTC) that the value of 2 000 btc has been around the last months and he could have had the entire loan paid of a long time ago.  

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:05:57 PM

If he dont live up to the minimum standards we set, then we all join together and start a single lawsuit against Ukyo, i cant really see that there should be any mayour cost involved in starting a civil and/or criminal case against Ukyo as it should be pretty simple and clear case(he borrowed money and hasent payed interest accouding to term and he hasent payed back the principal either to those that requested there shares bought back) and it should lead to that we get lien on all his assets of any substancial value and all his future incomes(except for some minimum needed for food and such) that Jon Montroll has for the rest of his life or until he has payed back the entire loan.

If Jon Montroll realy wanted to, im sure it wouldent have been impossible for himself, possibly with the help of his relatives to go get a loan for 800k/1.2 million usd(@ 400-600 usd /BTC) that the value of 2 000 btc has been around the last months and he could have had the entire loan paid of a long time ago.  

Its true that its possibly easy to get him sued for his loan. But i doubt that there are assets of any substantial value. Future incomes ok but rest of his life wouldnt be correct too. He simply would need to file personal bankruptcy and thats it... for one year he would have to pay and then the rest of the debts are deleted. No chance at all to get the rest back anymore.

Im not sure what family you have but a loan for 1.2 million usd? I know nobody that could make this possible. And why should a family do this anyway? He is american... not some tribal citizen where debts could be a honor threat to a family. His family would flip him the bird if he asks them to get indebted that high because of some random internet guys.

But try it... judging from the amount of the size of the debt of ukyo loan i dont see that the cost of a lawsuit... yes, you would have to pay lawyers... would be worth the return. But maybe im wrong and he has some property somewhere. I only doubt it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: