Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regret!  (Read 4598 times)
KingKrypto (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Of course. You can drive yourself crazy with this regret so try not to think about it too much Smiley be happy with the coins you have that have done well and wait for the dip for the ones you’re intersted in. I wish i bought zcoin at $10 when someone recommended it to me. It’s now $60 and I’m kicking myself. But I’ve owned ripple and nxt for a while now so at least my coins are pumping too.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

the only coin worth regret is bitcoin . unless any of the altcoins surpasses 5k there's no reason to stress about them . One of them might in the future but for now it's still early for alt coins and you still have the chance to invest and profit big when they rise, and from what we have seen already 2018 seems to be a promissing year for alts .
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:01:20 PM

It's easy to know the right move after the fact, such is hindsight. Plenty of opportunities in the future, maybe even greater ones, but finding them isn't as simple.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

I sold 25 ethers in February, for $10 each. So I made $250. Of course I would've been happier if I haven't sold them and see a balance of $17000 worth of Ethers, but what I learned is that now is the best time to invest in these coins, because in a month from now you might have the same regret, that you didn't invest a month ago.

The best is yet to come!
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:10:01 PM

You can't fret over what you should have done. The past is history , the future is a mystery and today is a gift called the present.

We all wish we would have done something different but it is important to recognize that you are blessed to have made what you did and gained the knowledge from your experience.

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Mearntain

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:10:13 PM

Of course. You can drive yourself crazy with this regret so try not to think about it too much Smiley be happy with the coins you have that have done well and wait for the dip for the ones you’re intersted in. I wish i bought zcoin at $10 when someone recommended it to me. It’s now $60 and I’m kicking myself. But I’ve owned ripple and nxt for a while now so at least my coins are pumping too.

You want to hear about regret? I've held ripple since the beginning of the summer and have watched it stay stable nearly the whole time. In an effort to recoup some losses in litecoin that I had last week, I sold all 10,000 XRP that I had on Saturday for $0.24 .

I've really been kicking myself on that one. Figures it happens as soon as I get rid of it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

There is not a lot of a point in regretting that, were you interested in investing in altcoins and something or someone stopped you? If that was the case then you may deserve to feel some regret, but if you did not saw that alts could do that kind of movement until it  happened then you are not really in a position to regret anything since you were never in a position to make money out of those movements in the market.
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

Take it easy, man

You can't trade 100 or 200 altcoins at the same time, you need too much time to handle it all, it's crazy
Best traders usually trade on 10-15 markets and they are really good in it.

So don't regret about coins you never heard before. Keep your attention in 5-10 coins, and I'm sure you will reach the success.
brokkoly

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

And why regret what happened. Does it really help? I'm sure there will also be a lot of opportunities and other coins with which you can make money. You should to look forward
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

Who was going to think that cardano was going to increase from $0,03 to $0,20 in just a few weeks? Probably no one in here, not even myself, when i saw it on the market the first thing that i thought is that it was a fake coin or that it was going to be a fail in a few weeks.

The same happened to me with iota, i had the chance to buy at $0,40 a few thousands of them, but i didn't wanted to keep holding them anymore and i sold them out.
I wanted to participate on their ico, but i wanted to risk my money in there because i thought that it was going to be a bad ico too (that is why i bought later)

I have a lot of stories, but if i wrote them all in here it would be as long as 100 lines at least.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:13 PM

And why regret what happened. Does it really help? I'm sure there will also be a lot of opportunities and other coins with which you can make money. You should to look forward

Right here this is great advice. If you spend the time now regretting what you missed on this last pump then you are going to miss a chance on the next pump. Instead focus on the now and get yourself in a spot to say I don't regret this I learned from it now I can grow and be better because of it.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:44:44 AM

I believe most of us have our regrets in not being able to be an early investor in some coins. But we should not dwell in our regrets coz it would be more difficult to move on. We can still earn big even with today's high prices. We just need determination and a positive mindset.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

you can only think what you have learned, you can only consider what you know,

everything else is speculation and gambling,

you can't do your decision based on things that you dont know, thats the problem,

therefore you cant judge yourself based on decisions you made based on things you didnt knew, live becomes this way a huge prision of information inefficiency,

you are lucky if you have the information so you can make decisions that will make you rich/free

regards

diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:48:44 AM

This always happens, you live and you learn. For everyone of these theres probably plenty you missed out on that went down too. Just make sure you do your research and pick carefully.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:50:42 AM

This always happens, you live and you learn. For everyone of these theres probably plenty you missed out on that went down too. Just make sure you do your research and pick carefully.

that is the next joke,

if you research you realize that there are always unknown details you cant verify,

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:57:37 AM

yes, i regret that i do not buy those altcoin but not too much regret because i have some hold altcoin and it already increase its value. I get huge amount of profit and now i am buying some altcoin again and hold for long period of time again.

Much better if you missed to invest do not think back because you feel offset every time remembering the past value of altcoin, always think positive and find other coin has big possibility to increase of value in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:00:48 AM

My greatest regret was investing my btc into online mining which gave me alost nothing in return.
Another regret was seeing IOTA at 0.44 did't buy and watched it to go as high as $5.
Ohho

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:05:49 AM

Not I Smiley.  im in a few tokens. Don't worry. OP will get an opportunity. Just have the money ready and be ready to buy when the bears show up.
Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:23:37 AM

You can't fret over what you should have done. The past is history , the future is a mystery and today is a gift called the present.

We all wish we would have done something different but it is important to recognize that you are blessed to have made what you did and gained the knowledge from your experience.

Love this comment, spot on! This goes for trading on the market as well as real lifem Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: