Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regret!  (Read 4600 times)
kemet jr

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

No regret comes from the beginning. I didn't regret any of my decisions in cryptocurrency investments as they are crippling emotions. In the first place, no one can really predict what will happen in the future. I suggest that for every situation out there that didn't favor your decisison, learn from it and move on. In a way, you will constantly be moving forward and being wiser everytime.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Everyone is likely to have such coins that could make you rich, but no, we have not taken a step in the right direction..... Should not regret it, you spend your inner energy, when it could be spent on learning a new! We all still have and will have many opportunities to make money, the market is still very young, learn to listen to yourself and trust yourself! I'm not very good at it, but I'm working on it!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

If you come out with more dollars then you went in with you shouldn't regret anything. If you feel you made mistakes: don't regret these either because they're lessons.

burp...
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

I regret that I haven't invested in a particular altcoin and it really rose up to a much higher price. I don't have full knowledge about crypto currency that time. I wish someone have taught me much earlier.

Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

Anyone in the cryptoverse has experienced regret. We'll never know what the market will offer, it's very hard to predict even you know the fundamentals and the technical side of it.
crypto4liife

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

I think there are lots who are having regrets for not investing in a certain coin that is why researching through fundamental analysis is very important in this industry because if the project is really good it will have an organic growth so you will just have to wait his time to shine. But at the moment we are in the struggling stages of crypto world because of the FUD that is happening i just hope everything goes back to normal soon.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

For me you do not have to regret it because bitcoin prices happen every day, and you still have plenty of chances to buy bitcoin, and if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, wait a few days for a bargain price, so this is an opportunity. for you to invest in it so you do not have to regret.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

For me you do not need to regret it because bitcoin prices happen every day, and you still have plenty of chances to buy bitcoin, and if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, wait a few days for a bargain price, so this is a chance. for you to invest in it so you do not have to regret.

Stand for every decision you made, don't regret things just take it easy and opportunity will come again. Buying bitcoin at a higher price doesn't mean you make a bad decision just be patient and you will receive the profit you want right on time.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

Any one who is in trading have regrets it is part of the process. Like in my case i hold a coin for a couple of months but i got anxious and tired of waiting then i sell in losing price and after that this coin got bullish it was so frustrating but then again it is part of the process and regret is part of it.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Yeah.. i think 5 of all my total coins now increase a lot from the time that i sell it, around 200% to 5000% increase. One of those is ethereum coin. I guess everyone experiencing it since crypto value is always changing and nothing is permanent. Volatile market

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Perhaps there are lots of people here who got regret in investing in any altcoins. But in the meantime altcoins so far are in the stage red not in green which means dropped price value. Though it will come back again only thing is we just don't know when will it happen.

eugene_leonard

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

No need to regret. Because in Crypto market, something can comeback twice or three times. Just learn and prepare for the downtrend.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

Forget about this, many people missed the action not only you, but that is irrelevant at this point there is nothing you can do to remedy the situation now find other alts that have not pumped and invest in them, the market is not going to wait for us, and if you do not take actions then you are never going to get those kind of profits, right now the market is great since you can buy many alts for a cheap price so this is your chance.
whmpblgg

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

Regret is sure to have some. However, there is no solution. Only make yourself better choice next time.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

I saw this many times already. But the thing is when greed would take your emotions then maybe you are playing the game wrong even if it would mean that you lose many investments. Earning some is not that bad, but if you really want to earn and you are blindly following your emotions, even if your predictions was right then you can't last in this industry, you might end up being insane. Just chill, you didnt earn it anyway or you didnt lose anyway. You learned your lesson well now you can afford to risk. Goodluck on investing man.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

I have too many regrets to list here but if I keep thinking of what I did wrong, I would not be able to carry on and try to focus on doing things right. I sold when it was too early to sell, or I held when I should have sold. Or I did not buy a coin at all like Etheruem in the early days and just hold to make 100 x multipliers. I am trying to think of some good things I did this year which was hold two coins which helped make me make a little extra to help with our house repairs and leaking roof top but I would like to make a significant improvement in our lives, like be able to afford to buy a small family car at least to take the family out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
evlnzsvsc

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

There are now on the market. The future will rise to 300% of the coins as well. But how can you find it?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

My latest regret is that I should have sold at least half of my coins when bitcoin hits 20k USD.
I should have doubled my bitcoin if I had done that.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

Yeah I  regretted not investing in some altcoins like Exrn, Acc, Titanium and Crypterium..
Especially Exrn, If I have invested $1000 in Exrn i will be a crypto billionaire!!!!
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Surely for every person! I have missed the NEO while it has risen 1000% compared the point I didn't buy. But no one could predict the future. Chance is everywhere. Don't be sad and concentrate in the right now!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: