Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regret!  (Read 4600 times)
sepa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

What is the use of regretting what you did not do, there will be science for the future, but to regret what you did not do is not necessary   
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

now the question is whether you have invested in an altcoin? now fall dip too. but this is indeed a fluctuation in the crypto market, so it keeps rising dramatically and sometimes drops dramatically too. nothing to regret.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:29:57 AM

You have another chance right now. Who said that BTC won't cost 100k USD in the upcoming years? Just hold your crypto and be strong. We will start the next wave of hype and the depression is going to end soon.
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

Never regret your potential decisions in the past as there is no sense. It is easy to be wise after the event happened.
It is like regretting why we did not fulfill the numbers for the lottery after they were drawn out.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Never regret. Once the decision has made never regret about it. When you made the decision, you should accept what would be possibly happen even in a negative or positive way.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

There is no need to regret it, you should know enough. I have envied you very much. I entered the cryptocurrency market this year, but this year the market has made me lose a lot of money. I don't regret it now because I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

For me my own greatest regret was selling my coins been giving to me for participating in bounty at ico price but now the coin have little moon to $5 deal feel like crying now.
That's gonna be a problem if you cannot let go of it.
Although it's just a bounty, it has the same value as investors coin, we sell because we need to cash out but the best way to do it is to sell a portion
and just hold a portion also for your future.
Anyway, it's all gone now, just learn from it, there will be more coins to be earn.

That's right, you need to learn how to let go of these situations. We all want to earn as much as possible, so we take part in the bounty and that is why we sell when we sell, if we always knew when the price would rise or the crypto market would fall, there would be no crypto market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Of what need is the regret when you cannot turn back the hands of time? It's okay to reminisce the good old days in crypto when little investments were giving massive gains. But the truth remains that those days are gone now and mind you the level of crypto awareness is higher now and so you have more people in the space now. Secondly, the journey to restoration and growth from this current levels will take a considerable long time, so don't expect those days to return so fast.

The level of awareness is higher but not much because many people were ruled by hype. they've just pumped money and gone away. So in 6 months, the situation at the beginning of 2017 will happens again

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

No regrets. If you regret the loss of profits, you can make a lot of mistakes in the future in the pursuit of profit and lose a lot of money. Therefore, I don’t really pay attention to thousands of different tokens that can give an income x2 per day. Smiley
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

I have regrets like lots of other people that when everything increased on the market, I have not exchanged it and lost a huge amount of assets and lots of opportunities as well. Nowadays I regret about that did not follow my intuition. But the life is going on. One day there will be bright side.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

Regret is a powerful think that takes our time and drains our power. In bussiness there is not time for things as such. You may loose so many other chances while messing with regret, and will end up doing nothing else but regret. There are other options to kill time in case if you need Smiley

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Of course, when we reduce our desires to a particular coin and for a long time later the coin rises to 400-800%, surely we regret it. But, then let it pass and make it your future learning to do something that you think is right to do.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Never regret ! This is a financial market its nature is up and down moment by moment and nobody can stake claim that all the altcoins which owned are on the upside and he never committed a mistake in thier choice ,so why to regret rather improvise your portfolio with great care.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

There is no need crying over spilled milk its done and its done regretting over it wont solve anything so better still move ahead and get other things going there will be better opportunities in the future
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

No need to regret not having earned. We must rejoice in not losing. This is a wild market where the most persistent survive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

What is the point to regret and engage in self-flagellation? Nothing changed. If we could look into the future, we would not make so many mistakes. But such is life. We gain experience through trial and error.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

That was last year and this year many people will be happy they didn't invest, because market have gone down back to what it use to be, so no regrets and now is another opportunity for risk takers and believers in the space.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

What A tale of both ends, last year everyone was rushing to get into the next 10x coins, this year most if not all ICOs have resulted in loss for investors some as high as 95% of the value gone. I have no regret investing or holding these coins now provided they continue to develop their platform and release a good products

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

Hello! I think that almost all people regret the missed opportunities, we have such a character. This is peculiar to humans, but there is no point in it. There will be new projects that will show good growth.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

My regret was selling my coin when it dropped I sell it at very low price but of fortunately the coin now hit to $5 which even make me to cry out loud now regretting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: