Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful, bitcoin will correct  (Read 857 times)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:17:17 AM

Yes it will but not today, you must wait a little bit to grow again. Roll Eyes
Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:31:56 AM

The chance is always there, but i don't believe this. I think still btc is in early stage of growth, too many people getting to know it only now, and therefor money is still flowing in. If that stops (which I don't believe will be in the near future, more in over year or so), it's still a market with many coins and projects. Also,this is just the start. New things will be invented, other things will spring up. We can not even suspect what this will bring us.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:37:41 AM

Its very normal in every market because if the market doesn't correct how can we make money. Don't be scared if bitcoin corrects because its a great opportunity to have more bitcoin, do grab that opportunity. Bitcoin will always bounce back for sure.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:41:28 AM

I have same opinion too. Why people still buy if the price too high?
I will be more interest if we buy lower as lower as we can. I dont say bitcoin will stop grow but at least we can keep the profit first.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:53 AM

If you see the fact, bitcoin always grow from time to time that's why holding btc is the wise option for investation.
Of course there is a risk on cryptocurrency since the value still volatile but overall I'm able earn some profit from btc trading although I've less knowledge about btc
( I just dare to take the risk )

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

Of course, correction really happens. Because of the unexplained increase in the price of bitcoins and rapid lifting it should we be surprised. So we should prepare for this event because it is definitely a big money we will lose. And if we are not prepared for such events or do not lose money we will convert our bitcoins to ours.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

we need some bad news like coinbase get hacked by awesome hacker and lost more than 1 million bitcoin to have a correction. just like mtgox

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
bitspectacle

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:53:23 AM

The spike in bitcoin's transaction fee is hindering its liquidity. The question is: can and will bitcoin maintain a low transaction fee regardless of its price?
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:55:41 AM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

I'm warning you now, as a friend. Don't be caught out when it corrects.
Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.

I don't think that there will be a huge price correction. For me, Bitcoin pump is not a bubble. It is due to increasing demand. We can't deny the fact that Bitcoin and any other crypto currencies are now popular and many companies are starting to adapt it. The people are becoming more aware about the possibility of it becoming the future money.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:00:46 AM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.

No need to warn us pal as we have known these facts beforehand. Corrections are normal and is healthy and to tell you, most people here are hodlers and don't know the words "better to be safe than sorry." Wink That is why the community of btc is quite strong because of these very people. And if I may suggest that you try to do the same and you will see the fruit of your patience will pay off in the end. There's nothing wrong with being safe but life is a gamble and you should always believe that you have the upper hand.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:18:07 AM

If not now, eventually.

Thanks for the warning, we are all aware that eventually, correction will happen. Corrections is just normal in any market and crypto's is no exception. It needs to adjust itself for it's overvaluation. Lately, we see the price goes to another level and sometimes it's really hard to understand why people are still buying at this rate, because sooner or later, it will go down and those who bought it at the top (highest price), will be trap.

I'm prepared and ready. And you are not the first one to really give us this fair warning. Although I hope that you have really a good intention for giving the community a fair warning. Because other's may see this as just another way of creating FUD around which we don't like because it causes panic specially to newbies.

We will cash out, but most of us, will still keep the money back to the ecosystem and will be buying it at a lower price when the correction happens. I cannot think of any investment right now that can give you back the amount of financial win that bitcoin or crypto's can give you. So why invest in others instruments?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:21:32 AM

we need some bad news like coinbase get hacked by awesome hacker and lost more than 1 million bitcoin to have a correction. just like mtgox

lol no, correction does not work that way. as far as i know correction only happens when bitcoins reaches a new all time high. correction for me is not really a bad thing infact it is an advantage for me either because i can somehow buy bitcoin due to a small drop on the price and it can also bring an advantage to some companies that accepts bitcoin as a payment method because bitcoin can become more stable and will be less volatile if correction happens.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:31:42 AM

If not now, eventually.

The correction of the price of bitcoin had began since last week, the price had been ranging at $16K+  and the price of bitcoin always pullback  20% to 30% based on historical charts there is no to cash out  and presently the price is at $17K+ invariably the movement upward has started based on upcoming fundamentals I.e hardfork.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:43:55 AM

i always see and feel that correction is always happening to bitcoin and guess what? im not scared or surprise for it anymore because im now aware that it can happen all the time due to the value of bitcoin that always increasing but yet bitcoin can always recover so i guess theres nothing to be wory about that problem, not unless your impatience and dont have a self control to hold your bitcoins to handle this kind of event.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:47:23 AM

Everyone will definitely want bitcoin to be good for the future.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

the price is back to reach $17292 and we are increased since yesterday. I agree that we should take the money as our profit and invest in other things. we still have a chance to keep our bitcoin and invest some of our money in elsewhere. it is better if we have a plan with our wealth so we can manage our future from now on.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

Yup i think your right sir Bitcoin price now is really massive and we can see right in front of us that a price correction will gonna happen sooner, especially now that most of the people known bitcoin as an asset not as a currency so we really need to be careful it really is much better to be safe than sorry.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:07:08 AM

when all ALTs are strong and BTC is still rising, thats new money coming in and BTC is pumping
but when ALT's and BTC have that direct colleation, thats just traders goiong back and forth lol
For today I don't think new money come to bitcoin. Just because people take their profit and enjoy holidays with huges profit from crypto world.
Crongrats all!

cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

yeah , a correction is needed , but the ball is just starting to get rolling, we havent seen nothing yet
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:16:14 AM

Let me bring you to remember a certain point several days ago when Bitcoin almost reached $20,000. Right now, we have only just got back at $17,000. A few days ago, Bitcoin went as low as $15,000 or even lesser. I think that was actually the correction stage. At this point in time, Bitcoin will probably be moving up and down very normally, meaning to say, the general pattern will now be a combination of sideway upward movements.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: