Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful, bitcoin will correct  (Read 857 times)
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:34:39 AM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

I'm warning you now, as a friend. Don't be caught out when it corrects.
Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.
I agree with you to an extent. But you are wrong in some aspects. What is the definition of value? According to Investopedia, value describes what something is worth in terms of something else. For example, the value of a loaf of bread might be $3; the $3 for the loaf of bread would represent the generally accepted worth of the bread. From this definition, you will agree with me that value is given to an item by the parties based on the satisfaction. It must not be physical. So Bitcoin's value can only start dropping when the number of users or investors drop. And this will happen when there is a strong competitor to bitcoin.

In addition, bitcoin value will still drop but i don't think it is anytime soon.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:10:12 AM

There's a major possibility that the price will if many of the big investors will remove their stakes from it. For now, we still enjoy its popularity to the market.
Havven

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

Anyone who claims to definitively know what will happen in the future is speaking recklessly. No one know exactly what will happen.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:20:13 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 05:46:03 AM by lighpulsar07

Indeed bitcoin will correct sooner or later. bitcoin has surged exponentially in just 1 year bitcoin had surge over 1600% from the last January price which is $1000 per coin so, maybe it's time to slow down or reduce the price just to make another opportunity for new investors to invest in bitcoin with a reasonable price although you may say you can buy partially or whatever but $16k isn't a joke you could bought a house in my country with that price or a car and also the high transaction fees is quite concerning too for now the minimal fee for fast confirmation 880 satoshi per byte. this is ridiculous!!
ParallelSquid

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

Anyone who claims to definitively know what will happen in the future is speaking recklessly. No one know exactly what will happen.

Based on the graphs and history of bitcoins value thats why people are saying it will correct its market price.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:16 AM

Indeed bitcoin will correct sooner or later. bitcoin has surged exponentially in just 1 year bitcoin had surge over 1600% from the last January price which is $1000 per coin so, maybe it's time to slow down or reduce the price just to make another opportunity for new investors to invest in bitcoin with a reasonable price although you may say you can buy partially or whatever but $16k isn't a joke you could bought a house in my country with that price or a car and also the high transaction fees is quite concerning too for now the minimal fee for fast confirmation 880 satoshi per byte. this is ridiculous!!

I agree with you, because of the high commissions and long translations of transactions, the uniqueness of bitcoins is lost... must be correct sooner or later.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:09:26 AM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.

Thanks for the warning but since i'm hard headed, i will just stick with what i predict that there will be a continous increase of bitcoin value despite of those negative things that cause FUD to other bitcoin holder. If the correction will happen soon then its normal but it will rise again in the long run.

Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

Correction is just the part of any healthy market cycle, its not an "if" its "when" will the market stop going up. Bitcoin so far has shocked me. I don't know what to think of its future, I'm just holding

It's actually true, correction is just a part of this whole market cycle and it keeps this cycle going. Like what you are still doing, im also holding it because i think it is for the better. Who knows bitcoin became known everywhere and started to increase its value everyday.

kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

I think the amendment is a big increase. Moreover, this correction can also feel that there will be no deviation from those two days. Bitcoin is accumulating power and waiting for another outbreak. I expect it to be one week after Christmas.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:16:19 AM

The ongoing year is termed to be the best year for bitcoin as well other digital currencies. Till date, by every price growth correction takes place. This time too the correction is taking place leading to a price increase. Expect the price reach $20000 at the earliest.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:17:56 AM

If not now, eventually.

I think that everyone is anticipating the tome tjat bitcoin would undergo “correction” but as of now everyone is so hyped and pumped woth regards to how bitcoin has increased and continually increased exceeding si much expectations andnproviding income
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

I agree with you, because of the high commissions and long translations of transactions, the uniqueness of bitcoins is lost... must be correct sooner or later.

If the developers doesnt do anything to the high transaction fee they are only bringing bitcoin to its knee, many people are mad with transaction fee and longer confirmation the longer it takes the more people will think that bitcoin is dead and move into altcoin
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:07 AM

First couple of corrections in the life of a cryproinvester are scary as hell but I'm used to it by now. I find it funny now when I hear others panic.

I usually have the attitude of if I sell now and I've not made the profit expected I have not heald long enough.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

Either it will result to a huge or small dip of its price, i still choose to hodl my bitcoin for good and that'll be probably the best time for met to buy bitcoin more because i always believe that bitcoin will come back again.
If you in FUD then better to hold it for long long time , Bitcoin would keep growing it's almost guaranteed. But when you looking to trade in the short term I think you should monitor the market, especially in the last three days when the charts shows how bearish it is. Still not sure at what price Bitcoin would get corrected.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:39:26 AM

If not now, eventually.

Yes, it is true and you have a point. Once you invest something, you have to be prepare yourself with the two possible result: earning or lossing. It always a must that you always have a plan B so, in case you loss something, you will not leave empty handed because you have other investment. With the issue of the bitcoin will correct to find market equilibrium, I guess it happens normally in any form of investmentment. And if bitcoin value will decrease, then we have to use it as an opportunity to buy bitcoins. Perhaps, I believe that after just a few time, bitcoin will increase its value again. And that is for sure.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:05:39 AM

If not now, eventually.

I also do believe that the price should correct soon, but some of the investors are also waiting for it to happen so that we could buy at that state.
coinSpecter32

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:10:09 AM

If not now, eventually.

I also do believe that the price should correct soon, but some of the investors are also waiting for it to happen so that we could buy at that state.

Some of the investors are also afraid to lose. LOL That's is why they are cutting their losses right now. We'd better be attentive to its movement. As long as bitcoins will not do drastic change on its price. I think it is still good to invest.
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:27:51 AM

That there must be a major correction after such a rapid increase in prices is quite normal.
The following points should be noted.
The BTC is always belieber and better known. Many people around the world invest in the BTC to escape inflation and political turmoil in their country. Demand is thus increasing from month to month.
But there are also the big hedge funds that invest and withdraw large amounts of money.
But there are also laws in America and Europe in 2018 that control and regulate the trade of cryptos.
Therefore, the value of the BTC will fluctuate sharply in the coming months.
I am convinced that the path of the BTC will be unstoppable. However, there will be good opportunities for the aforementioned reasons to buy in case of lower value.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:31:36 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 12:53:41 AM by felipe04

It possible and believe me don't stock or save all of your money,yes we already know the potential of many coins but we don't know exactly what will happen to crypto or there is no assurance here like the volatile price of bitcoin,all you need to do for more better are do stock or save some bitcoins then cash out also some of your money for more sure and good.
ParallelSquid

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:23:16 AM

I think the correction had already happened. The price yesterday have reached to 12k and now it is back to 14k. I think the correction is over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: