Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful, bitcoin will correct  (Read 857 times)
immunitychilly

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

Yes, it could really happen sooner or later. But, as of now, people can enjoy the benefits of their increasing income because it will disappear later on after a few years or so.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

The current Bitcoin price can be influenced by the news as well as current trading platforms. So before investing in Bitcoin, you should consider the exchange rate, this time should invest in Bitcoin because the current exchange rate is low.

Jltan

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

If bitcoin corrects again, it will actually be yet another opportunity for us. So if you fear bitcoin may correct anytime soon you can actually just sell off your cost and leave your profits in. When the correction comes, use the profit to buy in again. This strategy may make you more profit than you may think of.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

Bitcoin did have a price correction and It's not so easy to reach the ATH of last year December. Many investors have  moved into altcoins for quick returns. That's why Bitcoin is having a hard time to find the way up again. The mainstream is also not aware that they don't have to buy a whole bitcoin and they don't want to spend thousands of dollars in Bitcoin.

Iggor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

You said ''that value has to come from somewhere''. Do you now how much new fresh money is pumped into Bitcoin by new investors?
Huge gains are in correlation with so much healthy investment that you can't find anywhere in the world right now, I think.
But don't get fool yourself these gains won't last for eternity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

If there are no large institutions and novice companies entering the encrypted currency market, the correction is necessary. Bitcoin is more investment function, I think that if we want to achieve deeper growth of bitcoin, we must let bitcoin be applied to more daily life. This can ensure that the community is becoming more and more powerful.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

Well whatever that's said is completely true but there has been quite a few corrections in the past rhus I feel that it's not gonna correct again since now , we can clearly see that people are holding and trusting it so that it will go again to great heights and that's expected in March and even if it corrects then..it will soon recover since the data given by the experts prove just that.

So I don't think we should fear correction .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

If any body buy any position at high rate or price then that body have to afraid from the falling of bitcoin because that will decrease the value of investment .Otherwise there is not need to be care full for bitcoin correction and this is a market and without big heart no body can survive for long time. This is only prediction that bitcoin will correct but it may go up according to some experts who say that it will not come down at old rate.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

If bitcoin corrects again, it will actually be yet another opportunity for us. So if you fear bitcoin may correct anytime soon you can actually just sell off your cost and leave your profits in. When the correction comes, use the profit to buy in again. This strategy may make you more profit than you may think of.

Agreed. Corrections are always good opportunity for retail traders like us. This is the best strategy to make more profit. It is called swing trading in case you want to do a deep research and learn more. You basically sell on swing high and buy on swing lows.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

Aren't we in the middle of correction right now? In my opinion, it is good that the price become stable lately. A lot of people have been saying that Bitcoin will fall due to the price surge. I doubt that the price will drop below $10k. Lightning Network is already here, we just have to wait for wallet updates and more merchants to accept it. As far as I know, TorGuard started accepting Lightning payments. I can't wait for the update which will allow me to test it out on the mainnet.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

The rapid increase in value is coupled with the inflow of investors due to the prospect of opening traditional brokerage houses for bitcoin trading, which is to herald the expansion of the prospects for the presence of this cryptocurrency on the US foreign exchange market.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

I'm warning you now, as a friend. Don't be caught out when it corrects.
Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.
I think the correction you are referring to is a healthy correction for the bitcoin market. Why? because it would give btc more room to grow moving forward. This will also allow the majority of the market to be able to join in the trading market. Unlike when it went up to 19k USD. So we should be more adapt to this correction that is due to happen. Yet again, I would agree with your statement that we just need to be careful towards this.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:08:40 AM

yes, thanks for the advice, and I will keep some bitcoins, and I will not keep them anywhere else, even if only temporarily. I think be patient and keep hold is my choice at this time. if i have money, i will buy again some bitcoin.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

The rapid increase in value is coupled with the inflow of investors due to the prospect of opening traditional brokerage houses for bitcoin trading, which is to herald the expansion of the prospects for the presence of this cryptocurrency on the US foreign exchange market.

I think bitcoin and the crypto market are in a difficult period because they are constantly experiencing extremely bad news from the big crypto markets in the world. I realize that this decline is likely to be driven by large investors and will intentionally cause the market to go down so deep that they can buy bitcoin and altcoin at the lowest level and after getting enough They pushed the market up. That is my subjective thought but I feel the market is being controlled quite a lot.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

Course correction is always performed.At a price of 18.000$ it was clear that to go down.But the practice of the past shows that if the price has reached peaks and is likely to be falling.But also the rise again in the area of price 18000$.Of course no once can take months.Again this my personal opinion.
bisdsad

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
Merited by wnfmzm74 (4)

If not now, eventually.

The price is over inflated, that value has to come from somewhere. The overall economies don't just create value out of nowhere, they move it around.
If the market swells so as we have learnt from the past there will always be a correction to find market equilibrium.

I'm warning you now, as a friend. Don't be caught out when it corrects.
Draw down your stake. Leave some in it if you really want but trust be its better to be safe than sorry as it will correct and when it does if you're not prepared you will loss heavily.

Bitcoin has helped to spread wealth to those who believe in and support new technology. It is time to take that money and invest it in developments elsewhere while we still have the chance.
Yes, the idea is quite right, bitcoin is right, maybe not right now, but in the end it must be correct. We need to be more patient now, to reduce its possession, but not to give up completely.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

yes, perhaps more precisely the natural correction, and it happens every year after the bitcoin price falls. with conditions like there are some actions done by holders bitcoin, hold, sell and buy, but my choice will keep bitcoin in wallet, and I will wait until bitcoin back stable.

xMines

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

Course correction is always performed.At a price of 18.000$ it was clear that to go down.But the practice of the past shows that if the price has reached peaks and is likely to be falling.But also the rise again in the area of price 18000$.Of course no once can take months.Again this my personal opinion.
May you can point out what made it for you clear?
I personally also believe in the correction, -> Januar Dip
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

Of course there was a price correction, after the surge it is normal that the price drops. But it took a while for the price going down to 10K and it might even have a further decline to 8K. But then we'll have another upswing and bitcoin could even reach 30K soon.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

That's true for any other asset as well. Bitcoin price has increased exponentially over the past few weeks due to the positivity around the market and investment inflow. Any asset increasing that much will have to come down at some point to make its base stronger and to take the next leap.

But this correction will give investors like us an immense opportunity to buy again at a cheaper price. So the correction is not going to last longer for sure.

Yes agree, I think the price will grow up in nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: