Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: benifit  (Read 1915 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:40:22 PM

How does lending work in this system?
FutureCash provides decentralized lending to the Ethereum network, using tokens that are compatible with ERC-20
It is very good that they are joint
Of course, this is logical, without this
And how the project solves the problems of capital loss...
FutureCash by default solves the problem of reducing capital losses and provides decentralized solutions to avoid losing capital
Very sensible solution. So they want to create a single lending market?
That's right, this is their first priority
So, will lending have a lot of problems?
Not a few, here are some of them
Increase transparency in business development • Optimize the process of obtaining a loan • Track unpaid closing documents • Limit the number of tokens sold to a single investor
I think the company will cope with similar problems, as in the team they have quite qualified guys
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

How does lending work in this system?
FutureCash provides decentralized lending to the Ethereum network, using tokens that are compatible with ERC-20
It is very good that they are joint
Of course, this is logical, without this
And how the project solves the problems of capital loss...
FutureCash by default solves the problem of reducing capital losses and provides decentralized solutions to avoid losing capital
Very sensible solution. So they want to create a single lending market?
That's right, this is their first priority
So, will lending have a lot of problems?
Not a few, here are some of them
Increase transparency in business development • Optimize the process of obtaining a loan • Track unpaid closing documents • Limit the number of tokens sold to a single investor
I think the company will cope with similar problems, as in the team they have quite qualified guys
Can not doubt, so it will be!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

Recently started to use the project, invested money, the profit has already gone! Who has the same?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:28:02 PM

Recently started to use the project, invested money, the profit has already gone! Who has the same?
At me too) Already on gifts for Christmas has saved up) it is Pleasant)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

At me too) Already on gifts for Christmas has saved up) it is Pleasant)
Super) Very cool for Christmas money to withdraw ))
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Tell me please where the sale of tokens is going to be? I want to take part in it)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:03 PM

Tell me please where the sale of tokens is going to be? I want to take part in it)
The Token Sale will be public on our official site for every buyer to ensure that all buyers have a fair and equal chance to obtain tokens!  Smiley
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:17 PM

The Token Sale will be public on our official site for every buyer to ensure that all buyers have a fair and equal chance to obtain tokens!  Smiley
Please also tell me about your interest rates?  Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:32 PM

Every participant of The FUTURECASH ICO will own FCH tokens which could prove an immense return on investment. With a return of up to 40% per month, approx 1,6% daily interest rate, the potential profit is vastly greater than that you would receive from others.
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

Every participant of The FUTURECASH ICO will own FCH tokens which could prove an immense return on investment. With a return of up to 40% per month, approx 1,6% daily interest rate, the potential profit is vastly greater than that you would receive from others.
Do you fill any influence from policy, economy or maybe another structure or organization ?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

Do you fill any influence from policy, economy or maybe another structure or organization ?
First of all thanks to using a Blockchain based, well automated exchange, low cost are being achieved and making accessible to a large range of people. Moreover, there is no influence from political, security, problems of economic or third parties. FCH are built in an international environment since they can be exchanged globally; no regions have been discriminated, nor affected by time zones. FutureCash has its own milestone in which a mass of events and activities are available with the aim to connect the investor amongst countries and continents.
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

First of all thanks to using a Blockchain based, well automated exchange, low cost are being achieved and making accessible to a large range of people. Moreover, there is no influence from political, security, problems of economic or third parties. FCH are built in an international environment since they can be exchanged globally; no regions have been discriminated, nor affected by time zones. FutureCash has its own milestone in which a mass of events and activities are available with the aim to connect the investor amongst countries and continents.
So, what is the base of your token (FCH)?  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

FutureCash (FCH) token is based on the decentralized Ethereum market standard, smart contract , ERC20 token.
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:10:59 PM

FutureCash (FCH) token is based on the decentralized Ethereum market standard, smart contract , ERC20 token.
1What are the dates of sales) I’m speaking about tokens now)
elrugrim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

Token Sale will complete if 10 million tokens are sold out, even before 24th Jan 2018.
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:11:28 PM

Token Sale will complete if 10 million tokens are sold out, even before 24th Jan 2018.
What are percentages from referral contracts? Does your project support such things?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:11:42 PM

What are percentages from referral contracts? Does your project support such things?
You will receive with an instant 15% of purchased tokens from your referrals in BTC and ETH and on any investment made through your individual referral link.
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:11:56 PM

You will receive with an instant 15% of purchased tokens from your referrals in BTC and ETH and on any investment made through your individual referral link.
Do you have any limits for referrals? As I can invite many friends, relatives, etc.
elrugrim

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

Do you have any limits for referrals? As I can invite many friends, relatives, etc.
There is no limitation of the number of members that can join, therefore you can suggest your referral link to your network as wide as possible and you will receive amount of commission in return.
23coins

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

There is no limitation of the number of members that can join, therefore you can suggest your referral link to your network as wide as possible and you will receive amount of commission in return.
Thank you very much for your help! You were good in explaining me all of this  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: