Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:40:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: benifit  (Read 1915 times)
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:10:51 PM

Question about the project. Who is on the team? That is, who is in the team of those who created this project?

I join the question and supplement it with my question: from people who are in the team, what kind of experience do they have in creating such systems that are not tied to the blockchain?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:12:25 PM

Question about the project. Who is on the team? That is, who is in the team of those who created this project?

I join the question and supplement it with my question: from people who are in the team, what kind of experience do they have in creating such systems that are not tied to the blockchain?

Good question. Also interested in experience is not related to the system of blockchain Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

Good question. Also interested in experience is not related to the system of blockchain Roll Eyes

A little I do not understand you, what difference does it make in the experience of non-blocs, it is important that there be experience in the blockchain?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:15:17 PM

A little I do not understand you, what difference does it make in the experience of non-blocs, it is important that there be experience in the blockchain?

Also true, also true Roll Eyes
contactmike1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

While reading the information, there was another question: how to withdraw funds? Will the financial banks cooperate with your project?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

While reading the information, there was another question: how to withdraw funds? Will the financial banks cooperate with your project?

Oh, I'm not sure. Is that not large. Although only the developers will be able to clarify this question )

Why only the banks. Financial organizations can all cooperate, I think.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

Oh, I'm not sure. Is that not large. Although only the developers will be able to clarify this question )

I also think so, why not. Imagine you have a financial company. You are offered a new project, with new technologies and a fundamentally new approach. One has only to make sure of its safety, how cooperation can start.
contactmike1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

I also think so, why not. Imagine you have a financial company. You are offered a new project, with new technologies and a fundamentally new approach. One has only to make sure of its safety, how cooperation can start.

In any case, if there was such a mechanism of cooperation, it would be super Smiley
kaytokeyos

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

Probably another important issue for the project - what are the guarantees? Shocked

Guarantee what exactly?
contactmike1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Probably another important issue for the project - what are the guarantees? Shocked

Guarantee what exactly?

Guarantees that my money will not leak. More precisely, they will not be stolen.

Yes, this is an interesting question. I think everyone is worried about their finances.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:29:15 PM

By the way, someone is following the bitcoin course? Bitcoin has grown many times. And why invest money if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

By the way, someone is following the bitcoin course? Bitcoin has grown many times. And why invest money if you can invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currencies?

I will answer even - many do not invest in bitcoin, since they know little about it. Do not trust.

But now there are all the opportunities to learn about this every day more and more. Internet and technology are our future. Perhaps, the crypto currency, too. Huh
sms301

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

These days, all lending coins are going crazy. I got burned in several lending coins. Not going to invest in this unless I see a clear roadmap, Team behind it, and in multiple exchanges. Last time Credence coin looked so real. But lost a good amount of money there as that turned out to be a scam.
rahmanrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

40% return in one month?sounds like crezy  Grin But where is your roadmap and where is the detail about the team behind it op? you should come up with more details i think?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

Good morning) Where I can by tokens? Can you please tell me…
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

Good morning) The Token Sale will be public on our official site for every buyer to ensure that all buyers have a fair and equal chance to obtain tokens.
23coins

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Good morning) The Token Sale will be public on our official site for every buyer to ensure that all buyers have a fair and equal chance to obtain tokens.
I have one more question) Is it possible to have a long-term cooperation with you or you are working only with a short projects?  Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

I have one more question) Is it possible to have a long-term cooperation with you or you are working only with a short projects?  Huh
It is important for initial and later token holders to know that FutureCash platform can be self-sustainable over a long-term period and achieve profits to pay interest for investors. FutureCash plans to finalize the advanced technology solution, set up operations and expand in many markets around the world to truly create a global lending model.
23coins

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:09:15 AM

It is important for initial and later token holders to know that FutureCash platform can be self-sustainable over a long-term period and achieve profits to pay interest for investors. FutureCash plans to finalize the advanced technology solution, set up operations and expand in many markets around the world to truly create a global lending model.
And suddenly the inflation comes, and I’m cooperating with you for a long time ((( What can I do in such case?
elrugrim

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

And suddenly the inflation comes, and I’m cooperating with you for a long time ((( What can I do in such case?
The FutureCash supplies 25 million FUTURECASH coins only. This ensures that inflation will not occur in the future. At the same time, we maintain the development of the value’s coins. It helps ensure our investors always receive the maximum profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: