Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:19:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: benifit  (Read 1915 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
Of course there is, Futurecash is a very potential project with a clearly established mission: To create a new world for crypto-financial activity, as the name says!
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, Futurecash is no exception! Transformation into a totally global market is extremely necessary, because people prefer to work with other people around the world to maximize their profits, as well as creating a new value for their community
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:25:12 AM

Just a great idea! Tell me, does the sale of tokens go?
Yes, to purchase tokens, you can go to their official website! https://futurecash.io/#lending
I can not find information, how much is the price of one token now? Will it change with time?
No, the price will not change, $ 1 per token during the whole sale of the tokens!
And how many things will be released, there are certain limits?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:25:54 AM

Of course there is, Futurecash is a very potential project with a clearly established mission: To create a new world for crypto-financial activity, as the name says!
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, Futurecash is no exception! Transformation into a totally global market is extremely necessary, because people prefer to work with other people around the world to maximize their profits, as well as creating a new value for their community
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:26:25 AM

Yes, to purchase tokens, you can go to their official website! https://futurecash.io/#lending
I can not find information, how much is the price of one token now? Will it change with time?
No, the price will not change, $ 1 per token during the whole sale of the tokens!
Yes, there will be 25,000,000 tokens released, which is not so much in my opinion. So I advise you to hurry, so as not to miss the moment!
Neutrality

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:26:59 AM

Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but Futurecash solves problems that others can not eliminate!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

Yes, there will be 25,000,000 tokens released, which is not so much in my opinion. So I advise you to hurry, so as not to miss the moment!
Is there a minimum and maximum limit on the purchase?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:11 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but Futurecash solves problems that others can not eliminate!
What kind of problems are you talking about?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:28:55 AM

Is there a minimum and maximum limit on the purchase?
Yes, the minimum limit is $ 200. Sale began on December 25 and will only go for a month. Note that the sale of tokens will be completed when 10 million tokens are sold, even before January 24, 2018
Neutrality

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:29:33 AM

What kind of problems are you talking about?
All new trends are faced with such problems as the overload of many crypto-currency and productive credit models, which leads to a dilution of the financial market for investors. After this, having found such a prerequisite, it was necessary to have a simple, stable and efficient system, and for this reason the FutureCash was created
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

What types of currencies will they take in the form of investments?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

as far as I know this will be ETH and BTC currency
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Great!
What about listing on exchanges?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

Great!
What specifically do you want to know about this?
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:17 AM

Great!
I would like to know on which exchanges the founders plan to display their token. Where exactly will he bargain.
Is there any information on this?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

Great!
I would like to know on which exchanges the founders plan to display their token. Where exactly will he bargain.
I have not seen any specific information about the exchanges, but it seems to me that these will be ordinary exchanges such as Bitrix or Polonix
Groc

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:47 AM

Great!
I have not seen any specific information about the exchanges, but it seems to me that these will be ordinary exchanges such as Bitrix or Polonix
I understood.
And what are the terms we are talking about? Will it be published right after the ICO?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

Great!
I understood.
And what are the terms we are talking about? Will it be published right after the ICO?
I think that's the way it is.  Smiley
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

But I read that the possibility of trading will only appear after the opening of domestic exchanges, is not it?  Huh
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

But I read that the possibility of trading will only appear after the opening of domestic exchanges, is not it?  Huh
That is how it is. You said it right
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

That is how it is. You said it right
How long do you have to wait? Is there an approximate time frame for this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: