Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] SatoshiWins - BITCOIN DICE, BLACKJACK, POKER, ROULETTE, CHAT, DIVIDENDS  (Read 2507 times)
Zoznoz

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 12:17:33 PM

Then you are out of options. Save up some money and start something then.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 12:38:01 PM

Krudkeeper, you don't seem to understand how businesses and stocks work.

It's not about whether or not you're capable enough to create the website/project. It's not even about your age that much (though it can cause legal issues and is a valid reason for doubt from investors).

You're asking for $100,000 in IPO money, for half the shares while you keep the other half. That's basically saying that what you bring in (expertise, work-hours, equipment, etc...) is worth $100,000. That's 2 or 3 decent annual wages. And for what? An idea, that's all. And not even an original idea, since gambling websites for BTC are everywhere.

Companies don't get IPO money for simple promises and ideas. They get it because there's something solid backing it. Either the idea is truely unique and potentially revolutionary or the company has existing assets already.

So in your case: Start working on your project. You don't need a domain name or a fancy server to develop your website. Just setup a simple LAMPP box at home and work with that. Once it's ready, you can get a hosting package, which really isn't all that expensive (get a summer job to fund it). Only when you have something up and running is it realistic to ask people to invest. Because then they can actually judge your skill as a developer / businessman.
krudkeeper (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:39:02 PM

Im sorry if you think im spamming but im not. All my proposals are serious

To answer your questions. Yes i am 13 but i dont think its very fair to judge everyone based on their age. Ive set up my own mail server, ive built lots of ardurino / raspberry pi toys, im interested in investments and securities and i want real world experience in getting funding and building something

do you have any assets to claim 50% ipo ?

the time i spend on this project.

What country are you based in? (Is what you are doing legal?)
usa

How can we trust you?
trust can be only built over time. how can you get trust in the first place?

What are you doing to be listed on an exchange or are you just hoping writing them down in your OP will make something happen?
i will spend 5 btc from ipo on applying to btct.co. and transfer all shares there

Why haven't you even bought the domain name yet?
dont have money. I want to fund this using business capital not my own

So if u dont want to invest in my businesses and projects thats ok. But im serious and have big plans. i will be launching my own bitcoin exchange soon

THIS WAS NOT ME. SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT. I AM ACTUALLY 33 YEARS OLD AND ONLY RUN ONE WEBSITE CALLED RAININGBITCOIN.COM. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS ***HOLE MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU ALL. I APOLOGIZE FOR HIS STUPID REMARKS. Angry

🆙
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 10:39:38 PM

Krudkeeper, you don't seem to understand how businesses and stocks work.

It's not about whether or not you're capable enough to create the website/project. It's not even about your age that much (though it can cause legal issues and is a valid reason for doubt from investors).

You're asking for $100,000 in IPO money, for half the shares while you keep the other half. That's basically saying that what you bring in (expertise, work-hours, equipment, etc...) is worth $100,000. That's 2 or 3 decent annual wages. And for what? An idea, that's all. And not even an original idea, since gambling websites for BTC are everywhere.

Companies don't get IPO money for simple promises and ideas. They get it because there's something solid backing it. Either the idea is truely unique and potentially revolutionary or the company has existing assets already.

So in your case: Start working on your project. You don't need a domain name or a fancy server to develop your website. Just setup a simple LAMPP box at home and work with that. Once it's ready, you can get a hosting package, which really isn't all that expensive (get a summer job to fund it). Only when you have something up and running is it realistic to ask people to invest. Because then they can actually judge your skill as a developer / businessman.
THIS WAS NOT ME. SOMEONE HACKED MY ACCOUNT. I AM ACTUALLY 33 YEARS OLD AND ONLY RUN ONE WEBSITE CALLED RAININGBITCOIN.COM. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS ***HOLE MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU ALL. I APOLOGIZE FOR HIS STUPID REMARKS.  Angry

🆙
krudkeeper (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:25:13 PM

Please Krudkeeper stop spamming here. You post a new "businessplan" every day. You are 13 and you have no personal funds.
You are requesting loans everyday for something else.
If someone is seriously thinkin about investing in this please take a look at krudkeepers other threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258796.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258941.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258281.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=258277.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=257744.0

His BTC Wallet has only a few satoshis from faucets...

ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. PLEASE DISREGARD. THIS GUY TRIED ALL MANNER OF SCAMS SUCH AS VARIOUS IPOS, MINECRAFT CRAP, ASICS, BEGGING FOR LOANS, ETC. I AM A BITCOIN ENTHUSIAST AND I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR YOUR MONEY.

🆙
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: