Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Ripple  (Read 1421 times)
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

I don't know, but ripple seems like a centralized system

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jlyn27

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:05 AM

Let's say it might hit 2 USD very soon... and yes, It is most definitely a good coin to hold long term. It's transactions are quite faster compared to other altcoins even bitcoin. I am hoping that coins.ph will soon introduce Ripple to our folks here.
Really? Ive been planning to buy that but Im not yet used to other trading sites. And I have bitcoin in coinsph but some said that the fee is really high compare to the amount im going to send. So can you give me advice where is the best trading site to buy ripple?
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:38:40 AM

Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

What would be its price in future.

The price of Ripple is pretty high now but still world to spend 10-20% your investment on it as it has a high potential future.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

Yes, the future of ripple is bright as this coin is getting good demand in all the major countries and people are liking to use it. It is payment protocol which is based on RTGS(Real-time Gross Settlement System). I come to know that Ripple is based on Python programming language and it is been increasingly adopted by the banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology which is quite good for the banking system and Big corporate like UBS, and SANTANDER has already started using them. I am expecting to see many banks to adopt it soon and so it is a good option to invest it here.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:54:20 AM

You can think this as a war between the capitalists and communists. You know what ripple stands for
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:52 PM

ripple is a very good coin for now, some days it increasing, I guess it can touch 3$ in before 2018. so I think here a good future for me and everyone.  you can buy this for your future.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Why is ripple going to diverge Bullish in the next 12 hours?

1. Tweet Evidence of Will be added as base pair to Binance
2. 800% till ATH
3. 100’s of evanglist on youtube promoting it.
4. 100’s of evangelist on Twitter typing it.
5. Descending Triangle forming, Break away within 36hrs
6. Xrapid accepted by Banks.
7. More Bullish news to follow this week.
8. New world currency and supranational currency
9. Approved by US Gov and Bill Clinton
10. Expected gains 5%-15% within 24hrs.
11. Diverging bullish 12h, 6h ,4h, 2h, 1h, all of them.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

Ripple is one of the strangest coin in the market. It always move opposite of market. And I believe that people look to XRP as competitor of Bitcoin. So, I guess if Bitcoin goes up, then XRP may loose value.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

As of now there are many companies already partner with ripple and this kind of massive adoption will really have positive effect on its price. Aside from banks I already know that there are also some companies like fast food chain who accept ripple. I think this coming 2019 we can really see bullish price in ripple.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:06:27 PM

generally the prediction is not always true especially with this ripple coin, because the future of crypto is unknown to anyone, this crypto price depends on demand in the market. if you buy a lot it will definitely be expensive and vice versa. so just follow the flow, don't believe in predictions too much.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

I'm still thinking that it will be shifted by ETH again although there are the strength or good news about it, it's still likely that ETH will be superior in my opinion. But it never hurts to put an investment in ripple, this is still worthy of being an investment I guess.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

I think that ripple is best coin in the market. Many banks are accepting ripple and the number is growing with time. Its team and technology are good and the project is serious about carrying out its work. My hope in it has grown when it beat even ethereum by the market cap. I have some ripple coins, and am planning to add some more.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I'm still thinking that it will be shifted by ETH again although there are the strength or good news about it, it's still likely that ETH will be superior in my opinion. But it never hurts to put an investment in ripple, this is still worthy of being an investment I guess.
Ethereum is really worthful cryptocurrency in all the situation so your absorption is good for your future journey. But now we should not discuss the Ethereum strength so we should concentrate in Ripple it will help for others. XRP is a good centralised crypto so too many organization are accepting the Ripple at the same time it is directly opposing the Bitcoin so future is unpredictable.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

Really! I've heard the opposite that, on the contrary, banks are not interested in riple and large banks have said that they will never switch to it and who will they believe now?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

The is no point declaring the success of ripple everywhere and how banks are adopting ripple with out link to a source of the information but the fact is ripple is one of the successful altcoins around and that is attributed to the fact that ripple have a working product that support of utility.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Ripple seems to be very promising nowadays as it is going up and up. Ripple is extremely doing good people love to invest in it as they know Ripple can bring them some profits at the same time Ripple has enough potential so I think Ripple has a bright future.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

If cryptocurrencies will not be successful and used in the future, Ripple could be because it is not a true cryptocurrency.

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

ripple is one of the best coins I currently invest in ripple because the project is good and I think 2019 will be better for ripple. buy ripple now and hold it
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Ripple is taking concrete steps. They have a tight competition with Ethereum right now. I think Ripple should definitely be in our wallets.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

I think Ripple has good growth prospects. The support of big business has always benefited any coin.
Ripple has another advantage - he has excellent transaction speed in the network.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: