Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Ripple  (Read 1424 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:33:34 AM

Got involved into this thing last year on the advise in here that the ripples will go to like 7-9 dollars. Went all in and look where I am now. It's going to be long time until I see the moon with this. And like I put in all my money too. Looks like I will have to wait years.

It's unlucky if you bought in at the peak, but I do think that XRP will be worth a lot more in a few years' time. It's a hugely strong project, with a genuine current real-world use case. One problem with XRP price movements is that they are often quite sudden and dramatic, whcih can mean it's risky to try to sell to short the coin and buy back later as you may miss a big price rise.

I can't really advise what to do, other than say that I believe very strongly that XRP will come to be a game-changer in the multi-trillion dollar international finance sector.

Xk80jq

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:47:37 AM

I admit ripple is the best among others altcoins but we can expect through our inspeculation through prediction. But it seems that hoping will be achieve soon. According to the social media news for this year ripple will be reached 10$ in the end of the year. Others said it will be reached $5 in the end of the month.i think I will invest for ripple right now it seems gonna happened.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:44:15 PM

The future of Ripple Technology is great!  I do NOT expect Ripple to take multi-fold jumps. It is a good crypto-coin, meaning good development team behind it and with good commercial contracts with strong business (mainly banks).

I guess the only down side of Ripple is that it deals alot with banks and that creates skepticism among crytocurrency believers.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:47:03 PM

Ripple has very good marketing and many good partnerships from the financial sector. It`s total supply is huge and I
do not expect XRP to reach ATH ( was $3.4 end of 2017 ) for many years. Of course it depends on the global crypto
markets as well. I do not think it will reach $1 soon.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:12:34 PM

Ripple is one of the best altcoins that we have. The third position on the coinmarket cap shows that this coin is trusted and highly recommended. However, as the other coins, Ripple is also facing the fluctuating. therefore, it also needs times to recover.

jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:53:21 PM

In fact, ripple has taken me by surprise because of how it has taken crypto to. Each and every day, I here of new partners for ripple and as I know, more partners in business means higher possibility of success. It is all a success story for ripple and the entire crypto community looking at how looking at how ripple has partnered with bigger institutions.

RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:33:41 AM

In the future we will definitely see the bank will use XRP, about 2-3 years after that can happen, XRP currently has many strong partners from around the world. It helped XRP not collapse in 2018 and became the strongest altcoin in 2018

cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:45:23 AM

Ripple is the good coin, it's not fake. So if anyone want good profit on future, then he/she can buy and hold Ripple. Because, Ripple prices are increasingly increasing.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:51:45 AM

My opinion about Ripple's future also shows a good future, I also think that investing in Ripple is more useful in the near future. Because it has strong blockchain technology and a strong ability to survive in the marker.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:54:46 AM

I think Ripple is a coin that has good potential and promises in the future, because it's supported by devs. a very professional and strong community that makes Ripple worthy of being the top choice in investment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:23:02 AM

All of altcoin future based on how bitcoin could be higher price, Ripple is the same with other altcoin have waiting to be on higher price with how bitcoin could growing up, with situation bitcoin still lower price Ripple hard to get on higher price.
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:14:15 AM

What is the future of Ripple?

With a total market capitalisation of $26 billion USD , Ripple XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It has a maximum supply of 100,000,000,000 XRP tokens, with currently about 39,241,525,848 tokens in circulation.

The price of an individual Ripple coin is $0.68 USD. This is after some significant correction the token witnessed in the first half of 2018, along with the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Prior to this, XRP had continued to see a massive rise in prices, exceeding 10x returns within a matter of months on repeated occasions.

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:24:13 AM

What is the future of Ripple?

With a total market capitalisation of $26 billion USD , Ripple XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency in the world. It has a maximum supply of 100,000,000,000 XRP tokens, with currently about 39,241,525,848 tokens in circulation.

The price of an individual Ripple coin is $0.68 USD. This is after some significant correction the token witnessed in the first half of 2018, along with the rest of the cryptocurrency market. Prior to this, XRP had continued to see a massive rise in prices, exceeding 10x returns within a matter of months on repeated occasions.
total market capitalisation of $26 billion USD
Its provable wrong as it includes non circulation xrp

third largest cryptocurrency in the world
No its not as it is a well orchestrated scam and not a cryptocurrency.

39,241,525,848 tokens in circulation
Not so as it includes Jebbs 5 billion, but he is only allowed to sell $10000 worth of xrp per month, by court ruling.

future of Ripple?
A 3rd class software company once sales of worthless xrp tries up. Timeframe 5 to 10 years

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:32:28 AM

No its not as it is a well orchestrated scam and not a cryptocurrency.

https://fudbingo.com/xrp-is-not-a-real-cryptocurrency

39,241,525,848 tokens in circulation
Not so as it includes Jebbs 5 billion, but he is only allowed to sell $10000 worth of xrp per month, by court ruling.

The second part is an argument against the first part of what you said, so no need to add anything.

future of Ripple?
A 3rd class software company once sales of worthless xrp tries up. Timeframe 5 to 10 years [/quote]

Personal opinion based on pretty much nothing Smiley

That all said, I do NOT want this to become a "My team is better than yours" or something similar xD

We all have our own investments which should be based on their (whoever they are) work and not "a feeling based on no research".

Remember, "belief" is often really just "hoping". And there's no room for hope (except in very small, realistic doses) in investing.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:33:32 AM

They have targeted the banks and now the banks started to accept them. XRP followed a very good ways to cooperate with the companies and with the banks, this combinations would raise the Ripple's value and marketcap. Also i heard that the Saudi Arabia goverments having partnership with ripple in these days and which is quite great achivement for them.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:34:46 AM

Ripple is just going up and up, what is the future of ripple. I heard a lot of banks around the world start accepting it.

What would be its price in future.
I believe that Ripple is quite promising and in-demand future. Since this coin is centralized, I consider it to be less risky for investment and long-term storage. I assume that the coin every year will only increase in price, and perhaps this year it will mark up to $ 5.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:00:02 PM

Ripple is a very strong and promising coin. According to me future of ripple is very bright. People also have full trust on it. It is a very good for investors and less risky. it is good for long term investment.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:02:33 PM

Promoting a fraud will get you in court.
A blockchain is a continuously growing list of records.....
Show me right away the xrp continuation from say, block 1000 to block 1100
As soon as you do that fraud accusation are of the table.
Low live scam promoter.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Kiir

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:13:30 PM

Promoting a fraud will get you in court.
A blockchain is a continuously growing list of records.....
Show me right away the xrp continuation from say, block 1000 to block 1100
As soon as you do that fraud accusation are of the table.
Low live scam promoter.

I don't promote Jed, he's a scumbag. He's an EX employee. Every firm has bad employees.

As for blocks, I'm well aware of the missing blocks from the start, JK even posted here about it
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174854.msg2352658#msg2352658

Since caring or not about those pre 32,570 blocks is sorta subjective, I wont delve into it.
I'll just say I don't see it as an important thing (I'm open to hear why it's important).

Call me whatever you want, "words are wind", and name calling isn't solving anything lol.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:25:05 PM

Ripple has good prospects in the future and Ripple is not a competitor to the well-known cryptocurrency Bitcoin or ETH. Ripple was created as an alternative to money, and for the banking system itself it is implemented by the banking system and this is its advantage.So Ripple will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: