Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin transation fee can be reduce???  (Read 534 times)
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:19:22 AM

Last few days  i was anlysis some exchanger they double there bitcoin withdraw fee.So my question why bitcoin transaction fee increased and deley transaction? bitcoin another fork super bitcoin already came so bitcoin can be ruduce there fee ? Sad Sad Sad

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

Its very true, small industry will be effected greatly because of that fee but the solution of this is very unlikely as the fee is there at 0.0004 (mostly) which is about 7 bucks if the bitcoin price get double and in-case fee remain same so the same amount of fee will be 14 bucks which is crazy.

vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:38:29 AM

At the moment the bitcoin network is just overloaded, and the price of bitcoin is too great for standard commissions. Just wait until the Lightning Network.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:52 AM

Its very true, small industry will be effected greatly because of that fee but the solution of this is very unlikely as the fee is there at 0.0004 (mostly) which is about 7 bucks if the bitcoin price get double and in-case fee remain same so the same amount of fee will be 14 bucks which is crazy.

Yes many website increase their transation fees.In Coinbase ,the transation fees is 0.0008 and it's very high fee for my payment.I will get only 0.004 btc as payment of that 0.0008 as transation fee means,I will get 0.0032 btc to sell and get very low value as dollar.This high transation fee affect the people like my rank or lower than my rank.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:47:49 AM

Maybe there are chances that the price of Bitcoin transaction fee can be reduced right now bitcoin [Suspicious link removed]pletely overloaded with the low transaction and with the increase in mining difficulty the transaction fee can also increase.
migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:47:58 AM

I dont think Bitcoin transaction fees will go down as of the moment. Because in my opinion, the price today is still increasing due to the increase in demand. As the demand increases, the transactions therefore also increaes. And so the price of the transaction fees increases. But if the Bitcoin market goes down, which we all hope it will not, then the transction fees will also go down. The idea of lowering down the transaction fees that time is to entice the people to buy Bitcoins again.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

The transaction fees are huge if you are doing small transactions by comparison, but if you are moving 1 Bitcoin or more at a time then the fees are very resaonable compared to any other form of traditional money transfer.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:33 AM

Last few days  i was anlysis some exchanger they double there bitcoin withdraw fee.So my question why bitcoin transaction fee increased and deley transaction? bitcoin another fork super bitcoin already came so bitcoin can be ruduce there fee ? Sad Sad Sad
As transaction fees goes up of course some of exchanges will also increase their withdrawal fee, but exchanges that batch multiple withdrawals like poloniex fees, it will still be the same. Transaction fees increases every time the mempool is overloaded by unconfirmed transactions and this is why we experience delay especially if we pay low/medium fee because miners will prioritize confirming transactions that paid huge fees. I don't think hard fork will decrease the transaction fees instead it will be just another reason to increase the transaction fee because investors will buy more Bitcoin to receive more fork coins.
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

It increases depend on the network traffic, they put higher fee in trading platforms or any wallets to make sure that the transaction would not be delay. I miss the time where transaction fee is free and bitcoin transaction speed only takes seconds.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:52 AM

There's nothing that you can do if you are trying to send money within Bitcoin Exchanges.
The cheapest desktop wallet to use is Electrum or Multibit though.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
andamers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:09:20 AM

super bitcoin fork is only altcoin supported by who spam bitcoin network now and make it overload.

yes fee is high but need to wait more and fee will down again
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:31:22 AM

When you talk about bitcoin fees, you don't look at it in $ amounts but in bitcoin. So if incase the value of bitcoin is increased, the amount of fees will still be the same  in bitcoin amount but it will look like it has increased in fiat currency. But this is a very big downside. There should be a cap for fees. Like if you transfer small amounts you will not incur fees but if its large amounts, there will be correspondong fees. its just like taxes. Tax the big spender and protect the little businesses.

markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

If someone tries to calculate transaction fee in %, It doesn't deviate to much from normal commission. "Abnormally" huge bitcoin transaction fee is just the consequence of BTC price growth. Certainly, here I am talking about US$ equivalent. Don't like it then use more appropriate altcoins for transferring. 

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

When you talk about bitcoin fees, you don't look at it in $ amounts but in bitcoin. So if incase the value of bitcoin is increased, the amount of fees will still be the same  in bitcoin amount but it will look like it has increased in fiat currency. But this is a very big downside. There should be a cap for fees. Like if you transfer small amounts you will not incur fees but if its large amounts, there will be correspondong fees. its just like taxes. Tax the big spender and protect the little businesses.

Exactly there needs to be a cap for bitcoin transaction fee I can understand in the last we just used to calculate it in local Fiat but now we are ending up paying huge chunk of transaction fee if we have to do a transaction and also on the other hand if I have to do a small transaction I end up paying more transaction fee than the total amount of transaction itself and this has created a bit of negativity abiut btc but something needs to be done

Am I spamming? Report me!
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

If someone tries to calculate transaction fee in %, It doesn't deviate to much from normal commission. "Abnormally" huge bitcoin transaction fee is just the consequence of BTC price growth. Certainly, here I am talking about US$ equivalent. Don't like it then use more appropriate altcoins for transferring. 

Exactly, it is the same rate we used to pay when bitcoin was under 1000$ but because they were so small and negligible we just overlooked them but now that they are increasing with the corresponding growth in bitcoins prices a lot aren't happy but indeed nothing has really changed much.
Heisenberg8

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

I think it can't just be a fixed %, destroys all potential for small and medium transactions that should be the majority in a normal economical environment. But even not expecting bitcoin to be a courrency but a digital asset for storing value in the future it risks to be accesible only to rich people. It will also increase number of coins left on exchanges increasing their political power in the network.
Victorious5

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:24:51 PM

Everything can be done, but it's up to people as always. Developers, exchange owners, users...
Yes doubling the price, fee is double which interesting. Everyone wants to earn money.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

Exactly, it is the same rate we used to pay when bitcoin was under 1000$ but because they were so small and negligible we just overlooked them but now that they are increasing with the corresponding growth in bitcoins prices a lot aren't happy but indeed nothing has really changed much.

If you're using online web wallets, the fee multiplies every time you use a new receive bitcoin address in your account. Watch what I said, you'll see you spending more than you're suppose to do.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

It may happen I think; if there is someone who ask or protest from their collection fees the government itself will review all the transaction of bitcoin.
I know it is quite expensive their transaction fees and we should do some decision wisely.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

As you mentioned 'Exchanger' in your sentence, I will start with that. So you really believe what exchanges show as fees is actually the fees? No, it's not! What exchanges actually do is that they send Batch payments and earn huge on from users on the name of Fees.

Ok, now coming to possibility to reduce fees. The amount of fees is not fixed by miners, nor does it pop-up randomly from somewhere. Actually it depends upon Demand/Supply rule. Now suppose there is single seller with Apple and 5 people wanna buy that Apple, every buyer will try to supersede other's bid to own Apple and as a result price of Apple will go many times more than initial price. Same is happening to Bitcoin fees. In order to get transaction confirmed before others, people are giving out more and more fees and as a result we reached a state of congestion and Very High Fees.

The way out from here is possible if people start using the concept of Standard fees than Competitive fees. All wallets should start using a fixed fees concept so that all transactions broadcasted have equal preference and concept of adding transaction to next pool become 'Matter of Chance' rather than 'Matter of Choice'.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: