Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6563 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

So you said that bitcoin price rising is not eternal,in that way i agree with you but saying foolish people by investing in bitcoin is not.Many of us has own strategy and all you can do is watch and advice not to control them,like now bitcoin price is in the dip price many people was investing on it ,these are the basic strategy to earn in bitcoin and honestly i already buy bitcoin and im willing to wait until the price will pump again.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....
You should not understand the usefulness of Bitcoin, so just say so. Learn to do it.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:26:47 AM

Bitcoins is like a gamble you bet more you win higher. You need to play your cards well for you to earn money in this bitcoins.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.

why do you think so to my knowledge bitcoin is not predictable, but I know that now many investors who have succeeded and successfully benefited from the most important bitcoin take advantage of the opportunities available for profit
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

When you make such a purchase - a purchase that you should never have made - you are speculating that it is not a useful and productive activity. You enter a psychological adventure, where your only goal is to win the battle against other people. Even if you win some money because of blind luck, you will lose some time and vitality, which means that you will lose.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

when price was reached $20k many peoples are told to invest in bitcoin but while the price was $500 many people said dont invest in bitcoin it will go to $10, now it is the same situation, price is down and many people are saying it is not good to invest, but look after 2 years when price will reach $50k, so I think investing in bitcoin is good platform  and patience is the main things to success of investment, just hodl it let see what happens after 2 years
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

I do not think so, bitcoin is not over yet but bitcoin can still survive in its popularity and I'm sure bitcoin can still rise high. People who invest in bitcoin are not fools, but they are the ones who can see the benefits of bitcoin.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

If I invest money that I do not mind losing, why not.
Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

I agree to this and who are you to asked like that in bitcoin community. How can you say its a foolish thing to invest in bitcoin?
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

For me, the people how are foolish to invest in bitcoin if they don’t have any knowledge about bitcoin and don’t know the true nature of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin’s value is fluctuating too much and if you don’t know that I’m sure that you will be very pity if you invest in bitcoin and after an hour or a day your investment loses about 10-15%. But if you know the nature of bitcoin’s market price you can make money even bitcoin’s amount right now is meager compared to its price last December. Just spend some money that you afford to lose especially in this world that it is difficult to know when will bitcoin’s cost increase or decrease. Smiley
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Those fools today are riding in their lambos while you are sitting here posting your hate towards them. If you don't like or believe in a project/coin than thats fine but why are you trying to create FUD. Also you can still invest while the market is still in a bear phase as later you are going to turn out a fool again for missing the bull cycle again.

Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Don't mess with the revolutionary technology of blockchain. Bitcoin is going to exceed expectations after a few years. It does not stop on $20k and it will reach even $100k. We are not foolish, we are people who had a great vision for the future.

I really think this is not the end of the rise in bitcoin prices, and there is so much for us to enter in a variety of values, and in my opinion if the last block is not mined, there is a possibility the price will still go up.
Crazy or not there are still people who invest even though the price is at the top, Crazy or not there are still people who invest even though the price is at the top
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Many people believes that the bitcoin will rise again. Actually bitcoin had come across same situation and overcame it nicely. So i dont think that it is foolish to invest on bitcoin now.
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

Although it is not wise to invest in BTC at the highest point of BTC!
No one can predict the future. Maybe Bitcoin's price will exceed 20,000 U.S. dollars this year.
People who invest in BTC at 15,000-17,000 should maintain a good attitude. HODL's own BTC has waited until the end of the year to wait for the outbreak of BTC!
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

You kinda have to be a fool or an idiot to even think of investing in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Bill Gates was the same when he decided to drop out of Harvard so he could start up Microsoft. Now look at him now! It's all about taking risks despite of all the difficulties. Now if you say that it's the end for Bitcoin or the market because of your stated facts, then probably it is (for you that is).

ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Not very clever those who take loans to buy cryptocurrency or sell their homes to buy Bitcoin.
Nothing is eternal.

Yes your right That is the foolish thing selling everything just for bitcoin, you can invest in bitcoin but nit the whole of your life.
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

I think this is just a price correction. Selling or holding bitcoins is all about their own behavior. I don't think this is a stupid decision. Everyone's psychological price is different. But the future of Bitcoin is not just that.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:19:41 AM

I think this is just a price correction. Selling or holding bitcoins is all about their own behavior. I don't think this is a stupid decision. Everyone's psychological price is different. But the future of Bitcoin is not just that.

I think the people who invested there money in bitcoin is not a fool rather there wise enough to double the money they have. The capital you've invest in bitcoin will be triple or multiple if you just learn how to wait. It a matters in holding when the price is low and exchange it when the price is high. Patience is the key in bitcoin there's no need to rush.
Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Nothing is eternal.

Yes your right That is the foolish thing selling everything just for bitcoin, you can invest in bitcoin but nit the whole of your life.

Selling everything you own just to buy bitcoins is a foolish thing. There is no need to sell everything, you can still invest in bitcoin with the exact money needed to invest. Be wise enough to invest you money, in bitcoin it may triple or multiple your profit.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

This is one of the hearts stories of one person who does not really want to learn and does not want to succeed with Bitcoin, or more clearly someone who has FAILED!
I hope all of us who follow and who have dreams to succeed with this Bitcoin in order not to follow in the footsteps of this Pe4akin.
We must always learn a lot and keep learning to really understand in following this Bitcoin investment, because if we are serious and want to keep learning, then we will get success in our life.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

I do not really understand why we call the bitcoin investor a fool because getting some bitcoin for your investment portfolio is the best you can do to make some good profit for your future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: