Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
fight-T

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

If someone says investing in bitcoin is stupid then that person is really backward, not grasping the economy of the currency.
Or he or she sends junk to investors who lose confidence in bitcoin, causing bitcoin to crash.
I think investing in bitcoin is smart and full of strategy, you just have to buy at low prices and hold, then sell to make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....

Pechkin tell me and you have how many bitcoins? 5-10 ? What you risk ? and what can you get if you're wrong? Each person decides for himself what is closer to him and what his way is. Risk or be a gray mass of ordinary people who are afraid to understand the topic of bitcoin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Not more foolish than those who put their money in a bank for deposit or buy stick, play Forex, gambling etc. Cryptos are just a breathe of fresh air for those who like to trade something
Actually investing in bitcoin is kot foolishness instead it is a right choice to have some investments in cryptocurrencies. We have our individual preferences and choices with regards to what investment we were going to do to find a legit investment for future purposes. And besides bitcoin is a good choice of investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
Merited by _Legendary_ (28)

In an investment that aims to get big profits of course others will judge looks foolish, but that's what makes many people successful and rich so we deserve to imitate them, with bitcoin investing then we will be rich someday.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Not everyone who invests in bitcoin is stupid. On the contrary, they are very intelligent and talented people. Investing in bitcoins is not easy. There is a great deal of knowledge about bitcoin. Know how to invest to bring about profit.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Engaging yourself in any kind of investment just like bitcoin is not considered as stupidity in any way especially if you have alloted the amount of money that you could only afford to lose and in addition, bitcoin is really a good deal.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

I think those who still invest in bitcoin are not crazy or stupid.  I seriously think that one should prepare for the worst possible case and that is losing entire investment and hence it is highly recommended not to invest more than what a person can afford to lose.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

I don't get it why would we call bitcoin investors foolish. Having some bitcoin is definetly good and can make you a good profit. There are much more foolish thing you can do.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

I think that it is not right to name people fools if you find something wrong. Each person has his or her own opinion and if you disagree this doesn't mean that one of you is a fool.This means that you support different opinions. As for me, bitcoin has a lot of pros.

Foolish people get a huge profit from bitcoin investments, yeah lots of people still benefit from bitcoin trading and investments, I don't think choosing bitcoin as an investment is a fool, because the proof is a lot of people making a profit here? Lol yeah you're right everyone has his own view of bitcoin investment
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

we can not say also that investing is foolish, cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and other it is new and new investment type,
so naturally many want to bet fate in it, I'm also one of those people who bet on fate in Bitcoin, I'm very confident in Bitcoin...

keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

The man who invests in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is not a fool, but he is a brave man. In a sense, the people who invest in Bitcoin are the ones who dare to bear a very high risk, ie losing their money.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

In an investment that aims to get big profits of course others will judge looks foolish, but that's what makes many people successful and rich so we deserve to imitate them, with bitcoin investing then we will be rich someday.
Yes maybe people who invest on bitcoin is foolish because they're investing on something that the outcome is not sure if it will success or fail. But i believe that the more foolish persons are the ones who are not even try to invest on bitcoin and judge it early because of the bad news spreading about it. Trying something new will give you opportunity to be a successful person in the future.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.

No, those who invest in bitcoin are not fools. Bitcoin will not die quickly, but bitcoin will rise and increase in value, and by that time you will realize that those who invest in bitcoin are not fools.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

I think people in here think youre the one foolish cause you dont know how far bitcoin have been and i know it will go far more and more just you wait. and you'll regret and like my other friend. they said i should listen to you back then
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

I think it would be a shame for someone to say about that. Investing in bitcoin is an incredibly smart, computational and analytical choice.
You are just foolish not to understand bitcoin, do not understand the outstanding features as well as super profits from bitcoin.
So now you just have to think positive about investing bitcoin and just hold.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:37 PM

Of course not, the capitalization of bitcoin is negligible compared to the world dollar turnover. And given that bitcoin can replace the dollar, the growth will be very long.
Whoever said that is wrong. Fools are those who know about such a great way of investing and yet fail to do so. They are unfortunate to not have invested in coins like ETH, lamden etc.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

Of course not, the capitalization of bitcoin is negligible compared to the world dollar turnover. And given that bitcoin can replace the dollar, the growth will be very long.
People who invest in Bitcoin are definitely not foolish. They have planned everything. The users of PRG want to invest in it because they know its successful future and that it shall be one of the top coins in future.
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

The people who invest in bitcoin and other coins are never a fool. A fool is someone who lack knowledge and who are always afraid to take risk. to be a bitcoiner you must have done some research and study the market which a lot of work. bitcoiners are wise investors who took opportunity of time to gather resources.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

Dear p4ekin,

I think you are not fully aware of the potential blockchain tech usage and how it can disrupt every industry by removing centralisation. And this Blockchain tech came from Bitcoin only.

And Bitcoin has the capability to replace Gold reserves and fiat reserves.
I don't think its foolish to invest in bitcoin. But it is a risky yet good decision you can make. After all bitcoin is a money market and an investment that your money will work for you, you just got to be responsible and be patient at first for your investment to grow here.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

People who make an investment on bitcoin were the best compared to the users who have been into other forms of investment that we can make in the physical world. Till date I have seen people who are successful through bitcoin and none has mentioned themselves facing loss being an investor of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: