Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How foolish are people who invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 6560 times)
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Those who doesnt accept the concept of technology advancement are fools. If there is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity knocking at your doorstep why would you not let in in.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brian_Hunt

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

At least not as foolish as you. Funny how you come on a Bitcoin forum and pronounce that Bitcoin investors are foolish. When I sell Bitcoins and exchange for Fiat, is that still a virtual illusion? If we consider the price Bitcoin started out, it is really outstanding how far it has come. You say that Bitcoin growth is not eternal. I completely concur on that point. And nobody claimed it was. Prices fall and grow. And only experienced investors make the best of these variations.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Idiots? I think there is no point of insulting people just because they’re believe in bitcoin. Everyone has their own ideas. You don’t have to support bitcoin but saying “idiots” to others not cool at all. I also invest in btc. Bitcoin investors has a different point of view and i like that, they’re not foolish at all.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

Of all the content that we can find online/offline this post of yours was most correct that I found. Considering the time when have writing about this, with all the explanations that you gave... Well done man.
Now, I don't know if we reached the end. I am still investigating some of my funds in Bitcoin. I don't feel like an idiot but than again, who knows, maybe i will be. The time will tell  Smiley
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

Idiots? I think there is no point of insulting people just because they’re believe in bitcoin. Everyone has their own ideas. You don’t have to support bitcoin but saying “idiots” to others not cool at all. I also invest in btc. Bitcoin investors has a different point of view and i like that, they’re not foolish at all.
like this bro. if we say someone else is an idiot, because we have used bitcoin, and while we also use it, it's the same. preferably before saying it we need self-reflection. because we live not as long as it's true.
Chichitalent

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

How many idiots who decided to invest in bitcoin!!!!!!!

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.
And as it grows from 1.5 to 1.7.....

In recent days printed 180 million tether and still no big growth....
Lending on the stock exchange came to a billion dollars.
The credit rate on the day was a record and more than the 0.103%.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.
This is the moment when you have to sell everything.

So began a process of growth needs the infusion of more money.... They're gone.

I think the joy of endless growth to an end this weekend.

Nothing in this world is eternal and permanent.....
And rising prices of bitcoin are not eternal.... all ends already.....

There are still good people who are investing in bitcoin even if the price is at the peak,.I really think this is not the end of the increase of the price of bitcoin.There are so much for us to go in a wide variety of value and in my opinion if the last block isn't mined yet there is a possibility that the price would still increase.I think most of the users gain more money in investing in bitcoin.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

One thing you dont really understand is that people dont invest in the bitcoin but the underlay technology that bitcoin was built on,so as long as this Blockchain is useful, bitcoin will continue to grow.
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Others may say it is foolish, stupid or something to invest in bitcoin. But don't you think, because of those foolishness, some people got lucky when the bitcoin's price rose to $20k? I know someone who invested in bitcoin by loaning to various people and banks, then when bitcoin hit $20k he sold it and he got rich just because of that. He paid everything he loaned, then bought  a house, a car and started his own IT company. But now, I am not sure anymore. With the price of bitcoin today, it's very hard to predict when it will grow.
jameskarl46

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Actually, these people are not foolish, they are just trying to find the easiest way on earning with their investment and thus even when it is really so risky - they still take the chance to enter into it. Such, they are not foolish, I think these people are in contrast with fools - they are investors "the risk-taker you say".
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

In my opinion personally, investing in bitcoin is never a bad decision, this is a future project but may not make money quickly investment, those who invest and believe will have future benefits. People who invest inbitcoin is not stupid, either they see that they can make profits from crypto or they really believe what crypto will be able to achieve in the future .
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

In my opinion personally, investing in bitcoin is never a bad decision, this is a future project but may not make money quickly investment, those who invest and believe will have future benefits. People who invest inbitcoin is not stupid, either they see that they can make profits from crypto or they really believe what crypto will be able to achieve in the future .

Me too, as long as we earn some profit even losing sometime is common now with this kind of unstable market, but I disagree that people who invested in bitcoin are foolish people.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:07:54 AM

It is necessary not to watch as he grows from 15000 to 17000. This is a visual illusion.

This means that the market has reached its peak. The price of cryptocurrency maximum.

People should invest in Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin will be better than fine in the future and many predict Bitcoin will be considered as a mainstream currency in the world and Bitcoin will definitely change the inefficient banking system and other traditional and non advanced organizations by proving blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency transaction system to make faster, secure and better payments and transactions for any need from anywhere in the world at any time so in the future these qualities will make Bitcoin more popular among many individuals in the world and many experts predict the above will happen   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Tunapress

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

If someone says investing in bitcoin is stupid then that person is really backward, not grasping the economy of the currency. Or he or she sends junk to investors who lose confidence in bitcoin, causing bitcoin to crash.
I think investing in bitcoin is smart and full of strategy, you just have to buy at low prices and hold, then sell to make a profit.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

People who invest in cryptos are no more foolish than the ones who invest in treasury bonds issued by various governments. Look at the returns for these treasury bonds. Most of them have interest rates of less than 3% per year.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

Yeah we already know thats,thats theres nothing eternal and permanent in this world and rising of prices of bitcoin are not eternal,and we already know that,therefore we are not foolish to know the risk,because we believe thats the crypto is the answer of our dreams and to aims our goal is a big success to our self,because success in bitcoin investment is to  means a secure our future and we need only a perfect timing thats all things about in crypto is doing great.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

Wow so much to take in.such a big hate on bitcoin and its users lol. but i think this user is underestimating the power of bitcoin and also the potential of this great coin. i mean many other currency has emerged from bitcoin even the blockchain tech. and i don't know what you saying but bitcoin has not even its market peak at all.truth is bitcoin aint done yet folks sit back and watch ...
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

This looks more to me like a FUD news. Bitcoin has.no reached its peak. The market is just suffering from lack of confidence as regards the news. Bitcoin would fly high in the coming years of course
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

We are not foolish because bitcoin is just similar as fiat. The only thing that makes us like btc is no one controls all of it. Those people should know that the fiat money that we all use are just manipulated by the people that are in the upper society so that makes the users of fiat makes more fool of themselves.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

This looks more to me like a FUD news. Bitcoin has.no reached its peak. The market is just suffering from lack of confidence as regards the news. Bitcoin would fly high in the coming years of course
I am also very confident, that BTC will fly to the moon in the next few years
there have been so many people who say that the BTC will be destroyed this month, but that cannot be proven
means when BTC is flying

Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

All people knows that there is no eternal in this world or nothing is permanent even kids knows that, but in that case you may change the views of the bitcoin investors most probably the beginners, stop saying that bitcoin will be gone, all things will be gone in the future but no one can predict when will that happen, but as for now many are predicting that the price of bitcoin will rise up again and many is still hoping that bitcoin will be fine again,and also many is predicting that bitcoin or crypto will be the most popular banking in the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: