Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1798 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

Yes why not, you just have to dream and believe to success. Take every opportunity, when the bitcoins takes it very low point buy it. Just make sure you have patients to wait till the moment that you earn big profit of what you seed.

dreams are beautiful things, but they cant replace a 20+ percent loss if you liquidated during the lurch Sad

most of us dont have the brevity to sit on the large amounts of money required for bitcoin investing at this price level. hence, people need liquidity for the odd emergency or bill. i agree with buying dips, but I am talking dips on a 52 week chart, not a 3 month.

this just seems like its going to correct really hard, for longer than it has so far. it has defied this for the most part (the last lurch was decent but very short lived). i feel as though when we regain 20k, folks will take profit in a more aggressive way.

but, i was wrong about this before when I called it, and likely i will be again (I cannot read/understand the enthusiasm at this price level)  Huh
Captimiz

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:13:47 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

The best time to buy bitcoins is when a supposed 'crash' happens. A good example of this would be yesterday, when prices fell to $13k and it has risen again today to $15k. If you bought bitcoins yesterday, you would've made a very large immediate profit. I would say now is still a good time to buy as the prices are still recovering.

Also, if you buy at a peak and see prices fall, don't panic sell as this will result in a loss. If you do buy at a peak, just ignore short term price movements and keep holding onto you bitcoins.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:19:54 PM

It definitely makes sense to buy Bitcoin now because next year the price will experience a bullish run. If you want to make a short term investment, I think now is the time to buy , 2018 will be a good year for those that invested in Bitcoin.
Everyone in this community are looking forward of bitcoin price will be back after this dip. And taking taking this advantage in buying bitcoin it really makes a sense because we all know that it wont get any longer to stay in the lower price.  Could be possible that later in this days it soar again.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:00 PM

Yes i would really buy bitcoin and holding it long, think of it in a long term and not for short term. i recommend it to my friends and family but they see to it bitcoin is a ponzi scheme by looking the history and the amazing technology behind it.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:21:15 PM

If you have the money you can can buy bitcoin if you want not minding the price,this could be a great opportunity to invest,the price can appreciate more than what it is now and you will get to regret why you did not buy now but never forget the advantages of  buying at a higher price.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:22:53 PM

Yes, the price is down. We've seen how it is able to reach almost 20k usd and I think it can surpass that point next year. The price will continue to rise. Don't be fooled by the fluctuations. It always recovers and the price becomes higher compared to the present rate.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:23:40 PM

It definitely makes sense to buy Bitcoin now because next year the price will experience a bullish run. If you want to make a short term investment, I think now is the time to buy , 2018 will be a good year for those that invested in Bitcoin.
Everyone in this community are looking forward of bitcoin price will be back after this dip. And taking taking this advantage in buying bitcoin it really makes a sense because we all know that it wont get any longer to stay in the lower price.  Could be possible that later in this days it soar again.
the price are not stable any moment it can move even it is in a high price or low price , it has a sense of buying bitcoin specially if you ever know what was this price to be and you only know also that it make a profit for.
ycoin123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:24:37 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?
do what is best for you
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

yes, even that bitcoin is decreasing it is one the best oportunities to buy a sum of it. We all know that due to fees the price of bitcoin is going down day by day.. but it is a question of time and it is going to be fixed as soon as possible.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:09:54 PM

As we see, Bitcoin is a bit cheaper than over a dozen days ago. It pays off to buy bitcoins currently cause it is really likely its price will increase soon. Bitcoin is said to keep growing in the following months so it's profitable to buy it constantly.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bhadnaufal

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

Today is a good day to buy, the price will likely raise again to 20k shortly, and who knows maybe there is a higher spike than what we seen in 2017 next year
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

In my opinion now is a great time to buy bitcoin. Next year, the price, I think, as a minimum will rise to $ 30,000. A quite realistic figure is 50,000. Just need to catch the right price to enter the market. The question is whether the price will decrease or the growth begins. In general, the market looks like a bullish.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:30:04 PM

yes, even that bitcoin is decreasing it is one the best oportunities to buy a sum of it. We all know that due to fees the price of bitcoin is going down day by day.. but it is a question of time and it is going to be fixed as soon as possible.
Well yes, It really make sense if you buy bitcoin now because as we all see that bitcoin price right now is slowly up and down so if you buy now and will just keep it and wait for value to double. Although bitcoin price is volatile Dont wait for the time that youll regret that you dont buy bitcoin. This is crypocurrency thats helps many people.

Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:33:42 PM

As long as you invest, you'll surely gain profits. Buying bitcoin doesn't mean that you have to buy exactly 1 of it. You can just invest the money that you can afford. Though right now, transaction fees are higher but I think if you are thinking of long term you wouldn't have to worry for that. Just trust your gut and risk what you can. We are here because we love bitcoin and its services that it gives to us. Dwelling on it longer would just make you regret it later on.

Well, other than that, it depends on you if you really want to or not. People always ask that but most of the risktakers gain all those profits that they expect. Just be yourself man and be hopeful that bitcoin will rise and make a new record for next year.

note: Bitcoin's value is lower right now so I think it would make sense for you to buy now and hold to get profit for next years bitcoin results.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:13:32 PM

It does not only make sense to buy bitcoins now, I'd say it's the best thing to do. The price of bitcoin at the moment is very low and that means you get to buy at a cheaper rate and as the price of bitcoin is sure to rise to about $20000 in a few weeks, you are bound to make a lot of profits if you could hold for just few weeks.

inklingzade

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:15 PM

It does not only make sense to buy bitcoins now, I'd say it's the best thing to do. The price of bitcoin at the moment is very low and that means you get to buy at a cheaper rate and as the price of bitcoin is sure to rise to about $20000 in a few weeks, you are bound to make a lot of profits if you could hold for just few weeks.

Completely agree with you, nice time for a short term BTC investment to get some quick profits
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

Now its high time to buy bitcoin. It has proved its value, but before doing that, analyze the history market to buy at the lower price for the moment. Good luck.

Agreed. I also think it is time to buy even more because all indicators are showing that bitcoin is going to hit 20K first and keep on its journey.

yes i will buy more bitcoin now and sell them fast after price 20,000$.

bitcoin is easy and good way to make some extra income
Yes of course its time to buy now because if you didnt notice the price is become higher day by day, so is better to buy now or maybe its make a higher price than before. Also is good to buy now even its price is expensive because you never regret when you gain your profit from it.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most profitable crypto currency which has brought  a real and a drastic change in the lives of the investors so and now a days we are looking that these investors are enjoying their life and they are now millionaire or billionaire.

There is no limit for the price of bitcoin and it is going up day by day so I suggest buy bitcoin now it will surely give you great profit.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

You are just getting stated with bitcoin so you are seeing the price as expensive and that's what I thought before when I was in your situation and I regret that I did not invest because bitcoin keeps on increasing.
The uncertainty and variability is the beauty of crypto currencies and that is the reason that the great risk takers had got the great profit from bitcoin based on the past history of bitcoin we can say that the price of bitcoin will never come down because the demand of bitcoin are increasing day by day and this popularity will boost up the price of bitcoin.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

its time to buy bitcoin .and hold and hold.long way to go.100 million soon.
buy bitcoin or cry later.

Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

It's impossible to tell you how much reward you can offer, but it will continue to rise. You can invest in bitcoin, but pay attention to the presence of risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: