Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1795 times)
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

Yes,  buying bitcoin do have a sense.  It can give you a good income in the future just like others here that already  enjoying their profit because they already acquire lots of bitcoin when the price is still at the lowest price. Such a great blessing for them.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:04:10 AM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

Yes,  buying bitcoin do have a sense.  It can give you a good income in the future just like others here that already  enjoying their profit because they already acquire lots of bitcoin when the price is still at the lowest price. Such a great blessing for them.
I agree on that this is now the right time to buy bitcoin because it is now really falling down and the price will also down which means we can have now the opportunity  in buy and selling process of gaining profit.so then if we buy it today we can become profitable in a long run and we can also less the risk of investment.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

When the bitcoin price goes down now, buying it is one of the most sensible things because if bitcoin prices recover later then we will benefit if we sell it. Take advantage of moments like this to learn to trade in the world of cryptocurrency. Perhaps a drastic price drop like this will not happen again in subsequent years and perhaps also this bitcoin price reduction is a market game. I do not know for sure.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

I think it will be good if we can buy bitcoin right now while the price is not too expensive because I am sure that there is any possibility for the price to going back increase. and we can waiting the price only after we can get that bitcoin but we still need to be patient because no one will know when the time for the price to go increase. but if we want to wait for more then we need to determine how much the price we want to buy and then place the order buy so we don't miss the time to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

Bitcoin will always be profitable to buy as long as its price rises to at least $ 1 million per coin, which is likely in the long term. Every day more and more people are aware of Bitcoin and more and more people are beginning to use it. This is not just a coin for payment but a full-fledged investment asset, and now it has a good price of $ 9500
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

To buy bitcoin today is very interesting, knowing that we will return quickly to his ath
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

If I had spare cash today I would be getting more into Bitcoin. BUT ONLY to hold long term.  I still believe day trading is a recipe for disaster for newbies.

This channel is pretty good and this particular video explains how the moving average & smart money indicates a good entry point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bg7qH5E6QA&t=14s

But as always: never invest more money than you can afford to lose.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

To buy bitcoin today is very interesting, knowing that we will return quickly to his ath
Current price was already a good entry price to anyone who would like to invest in bitcoin fall down is just temporary and it is part of bitcoin consolidation phase after surging its price to almost 20k$. the risk is low for its current price if you want a long term investment.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Current price was already a good entry price to anyone who would like to invest in bitcoin fall down is just temporary and it is part of bitcoin consolidation phase after surging its price to almost 20k$. the risk is low for its current price if you want a long term investment.
It's always make sense to buy bitcoin now why not? Price today is already good to those who are planning to invest because it is low to consider unlike last year's price which is too cost to afford. Why don't try and take risks for your future and just believe that it would profitable.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I think it's a good and reasonable time to buy because the bitcoin price goes down and of course the bitcoin price will be even better.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Bitcoins will be really profitable today if you are going to invest. Most of the cryptocurrency today are decreasing its value therefore some of the traders who are holding a huge amount of cryptocurrency are worried. There is always pro's and con's between increasing and decreasing of the prices but the best thing to do right now is just invest in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

Of course, if you buy now bitcoin, you will earn 100% sure because the price of it is increasing. Also, Buying bitcoin is very good decision and good investment. So many people, repentant that they didn't buy bitcoin much earlier so that they will earn more.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

At this very moment, it is definitely make sense to invest. Bitcoin's market value crashed lately for about 55%. Its market value is now low and since it is just starting to recover, this is the best time to make profit from it. Start investing now and believe that it will be able to recover from this downfall.

Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

No one knows what the future price of bitcoin is, and its price is volatile. No one can guarantee that the investment in bitcoins will receive a return of 30,000 percent. You may lose money, so invest wisely and don't invest all your money in bitcoins.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Well I suggest you that buying bitcoin for now has a big sense because the price of bitcoin as of now are not too much high. So for me, it is the right time to buy bitcoin because in the near future you have get a big return on it especially when the time or month of december because in this month bitcoin price is such so high. In addition I can say that based on my experience  Smiley

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I agree on that this is now the right time to buy bitcoin because it is now really falling down and the price will also down which means we can have now the opportunity  in buy and selling process of gaining profit.so then if we buy it today we can become profitable in a long run and we can also less the risk of investment.

Definitely yes, buying bitcoin today have make sense due to its low value compare on its previous value way back 2 months ago. Each of us will afraid due to its huge downfall but actually the downfall of bitcoin today will give as a chance to invest as much as we can afford that for sure in a long run we can have a great profit in the future. Though, investing is quite risky due to it's volatility and you must a strong emotion to see the possible downfalls but if you can wait for so long for sure it can have a great profit but no idea when it will be happen which it's up to you if you're willing to take risk for a long period of time.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

I still think it's sensible to buy bitcoin now with a long-term investment goal, but for the short term it's still not quite right given the unstable bitcoin price
Cryptorianer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

I don't know about the 30000% but we are still 59% down from an ATH of 20k, assuming the market makes it back, it seems like a pretty good entry point to me.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Of course, since this is a wonderful opportunity you should not miss, the bitcoin price is weak and it is time to buy it.
Very it makes sense to buy bitcoin now at a price that is not too high and of course you will get good results in the next few months.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Definitely yes, buying bitcoin today have make sense due to its low value compare on its previous value way back 2 months ago. Each of us will afraid due to its huge downfall but actually the downfall of bitcoin today will give as a chance to invest as much as we can afford that for sure in a long run we can have a great profit in the future. Though, investing is quite risky due to it's volatility and you must a strong emotion to see the possible downfalls but if you can wait for so long for sure it can have a great profit but no idea when it will be happen which it's up to you if you're willing to take risk for a long period of time.
Just believe that any moment from now them there is a movement in the price tract of BTC for now thier might be an opportunity to buy to sell and hold that's how fast the changes of Bitcoin price because of its volatality , if you are wise enough you know what to do in to earn profit to understand the movement of price instead of getting panic when the price is low .you should think possitively.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: