Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin predictions for end of 2017  (Read 285 times)
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Hmm.. I don`t think LTC will grow much soon.. It`s just have made about x2 and even more, so I would not expect any LTC skyrocket in the nearest observable future

Nope it will probably fall a bit from now until the end of the year while other coins get their turn to pump. Most people simply missed the ship on litecoin's pump and its too late to buy it now, at least for the short term.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

I think big pump is over but we can't talk sharp about this matter. When Bitcoin rises altcoins fall but Bitcoin goes sideways altcoins start rising one by one. Maybe we can see another run of hills until Christmas.
b4ssie

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

i think price will dump to $200 and increase to $350 in feb

I also think the price will dump and rise later on. Why do you think it will rise in february? We've seen some long periods before coins are pumped this year.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:15:42 PM

Nice prediction, it reached the 300 dollars nicely, next stop will probably be 4 digits around the magic 1k. But we don't know when it will happen, we need new momentum again

/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:49 PM

Do you guys agree with the theory that as litecoin begins to reach oversold levels at around 250 USD, that it will begin to pick up pace again as volume increases?
My own prediction is around $300 for the end of the year as ethereum and bitcoin markets are still slow and people are starting to here more about litecoin, and now is a good buy because of its current dip

yep it really a good prediction. But, I don't think it can pump more than ethereum and bitcoin.. more than that bitcoin market is not in slow. It still active than the litecoin.But, Now litecoin value is $310 before the one hour its value was may approximately say 290$. it get increased by 20$ within 1 hour. It's definitely great. However if it happen it really good for those who having litecoins.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:08:59 PM

Litecoin has finished its correction and now should go to $500 - $600 next before 2017 year end.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

Do you guys agree with the theory that as litecoin begins to reach oversold levels at around 250 USD, that it will begin to pick up pace again as volume increases?
My own prediction is around $300 for the end of the year as ethereum and bitcoin markets are still slow and people are starting to here more about litecoin, and now is a good buy because of its current dip

it has been reached 298$ almost i should go for 350$-370$ depend to the market of Bitcoin . if bitcoin bullish then LTC might stay same at 250-200$ rather then it will move to 350$ nearby

Thanks
Regards
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

At https://coinmarketcap.com litecoin is around  $298 and I think it will still fall further in days to come as it see not having enough strength to push further at this particular time. I have been trying to study online if this coin is going to get to $1,000 before end of 2018 so I can buy now but it seemed that this is very possible. Litecoin has performed very well this days and sustaining of this momentum is what we really need now and not what others coin are experiencing now.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

It looks like litecoin is going up but not more than 10% of the current price. Indeed litecoin if I see indeed is always slow in rising prices, and invest well seem not too big on litecoin.
stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

Litecoin will probably see a price surge in Q1 next year, money will start going more and more into alts, and with the expensive fees from bitcoin it has a lot to grow still.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:11 PM

litecoin already cross $300 and maybe it will go for $500 in january 2018

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

litecoin already cross $300 and maybe it will go for $500 in january 2018

For this we need to see interesting market conditions. Bitcoin is making drops now. While bitcoin is going down, litecoin can't make its own show. We need a bullish market at all.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

In the near past, its price have shown an incredible rising. I think it is one of the good and promising coins for the future just like ethereum and bitcoin.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

who knows? but it is strange that their founder announced that he sold all his litecoin last week. Litecoin has still a good potential but there is only 9 days till new year so i dont wait for another pump for litecoin.
faycel96

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

LTC usually a very stable coin It's growing slowly , i think ltc will hit $400 in the next weeks after Xmas as people will take gift $ and put it into crypto Let's see how it goes in 2018

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:03:03 PM

LTC usually a very stable coin It's growing slowly , i think ltc will hit $400 in the next weeks after Xmas as people will take gift $ and put it into crypto Let's see how it goes in 2018
I too have the belief that Litecoin could reach $400 before the year end. What it has attained at present is very big, because the the person who created it mentioned that he'd like to see the price stay above $300 by the end of the year 2018 which is an year away from the present days.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████