Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:23:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce.  (Read 28772 times)
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

There is a lot of other, similar projects. For example - ecos, they going to fight with coutrfeit food and alcohol... seems same as here

Fight with counterfeit is only one of the bonus features at our project, read our whitepaper carefully please.

Applications

In general, there are two types of applications built on top of Elementh. The first category is financial applications that provide users with great opportunities to manage and participate in contracts using cash, including buying and selling products and content online and offline, as well as tokens built on the Elementh software. The second category is non-financial applications, such as identifying fake / counterfeit goods in the supply chain, etc.

Decentralized marketplaces based on Elementh. Based on Elementh's blockchain any marketplace will be able to allow sellers to use existing merchandise cards without creating new ones. Data on the ownership of the product will allow you to get rid of counterfeit products sold through the marketplace. Unified merchandise cards will allow you to easily find the lowest price for any products. At the same time, it becomes possible to pay using any crypto currency.
Tracking the movement of goods. The complete producer - distributor - seller - buyer chain, stored in the Elementh blockchain, will allow to find suppliers for any volume of products, up to direct order of goods from the manufacturer. We see it as the future of e-commerce.
Search for goods by geolocation. Seller information available in the Elementh blockchain allows you to find the most convenient places of purchase for any item.
Decentralized sending of messages. The ability to send messages allows you to contact directly with any participant in the transaction. This will allow setting up exchange systems, bidding, obtaining individual purchase conditions and so on.
Store designer. Having all the necessary data to set up a store, the system allows you to create individual decentralized showcases for any vendor in the system.
Fakes search. Data on all participants of the chain will allow to track the appearance of counterfeit products at any stage of the transfer of ownership of goods.
Banking scoring. Access to data on all transactions of any participant of the system will allow instantaneous scoring of the seller, which makes it possible to build credit and overdraft systems by the banking institutions.
Different verticals. Elementh blockchain can be used by any service provider, for example, hotels or airlines with ticket, coupon or voucher entity to store information and track ownership.

Most of projects who goes to track counterfeit don't understand how ecommerce works. They are going to track UPC/EAN codes but it will not help if you don't have the full chain from manufactory to the customer. And usually at wholesale suppliers all EAN/UPC codes are lost. And you can't track what stage counterfeit appears. That's why you need some benefits for wholesale suppliers to use system first and only after that you can think about counterfeit.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

I desire to partecipate at Elementh close Pre-sale
But..I need to already have 10 ETH on my ethereum wallet in order to be in the whitelist?
Or can I deposit subsequently after 15th January?
I ask that because I need to sell other cryptocurrencies to reach 10 eth, and I don't want to do that until to be sure I'm in the first 100 investors in whitelist, otherwise I'll wait the pre-ico at February
You can enter Pre-Sale whitelist now and invest in 15th of January.

Will I receive an email to know if I'm in the 100 members presale whitelist?

If you already subscribed at whitelist, than you're in game and can invest at any moment between 15 January and 1 February.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Dear friends,

We're glad to announce the start of closed pre-sale round of Elementh on Monday 00:00 UTC. Only 15 hours to go now!

All your wallets were added to whitelists as soon as you filled in a subscription form at https://elementh.io
At 00:00 UTC you can go to https://elementh.io click Join pre-Sale, enter your wallet address and if it's in a whitelist of pre-sale round you'll get a smart contract address and BTC wallet to invest. Just make an investment and get tokens to your wallet.

Please do not send funds from Exchanges and wallets like Jaxx etc. You need to use Wallets with ERC-20 support like MEW, Metamask, ImToken etc.

If you were registered to pre-ICO or ICO round you can just wait another email about start of your chosen round.

Also if you want to have all news immediately or ask some questions quickly, please, join our Telegram: https://t.me/Elementh_community

Thanks for your support and let's make new blockchain-ecommerce market together!

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I can not wait start of presale  Wink

Just 7 hours more Smiley

anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:54:32 PM

Just 6 hours left!

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

1 hour to start Smiley

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

closed pre-sale round started! Smiley

Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:07:34 AM

Hello !
Very interesting!

Is there any translation bounty please ?
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

Hello !
Very interesting!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Will be available after pre-ICO Smiley

Arpetuos

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

Hello !
Very interesting!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Nice! Thanks you. I'm looking forward to it.

I can do French translation. If you need me, direct message me please.

Regards,
Arpetuos
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:00:27 AM

Hello !
Very interesting!

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arpetuos

Nice! Thanks you. I'm looking forward to it.

I can do French translation. If you need me, direct message me please.

Regards,
Arpetuos

Ok.

davbin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

I registered for pre-ICO with 1 ETH. How do I know that my wallet address is in whitelist and when the pre-ICO start, can I change my investment to 2 ETH ?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

I registered for pre-ICO with 1 ETH. How do I know that my wallet address is in whitelist and when the pre-ICO start, can I change my investment to 2 ETH ?

Before pre-ICO you'll get an email with instructions, but right now if you registered already to pre-ICO whitelist, that means, you're at whitelist Smiley Also you can invest any sum at pre-ICO with minimum contribution: 1 ETH.

blankpage78

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

I've just now received my email I'm in the pre-sale whitelist Smiley

So after I've invested my 10 ETH, where can I visualize them? Inside your website there is no wallet (or similars). I've look at only your ico address. Nothing else.
How can I know my transfer will be successful?
Maziin

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Have plans after the ico to put this coin in exchanges?
blankpage78

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

So what happens to the previous investors from Ahoolee presale, myself included?

Why you still have Ahoolee tokens? You should have already refunded.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ahoolee/comments/6znc5g/ico_mistakes/
blankpage78

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

please can you explain:
- is Elementh is just the evolution of your previous Ahoolee project ?
- is Ahoolee completely failed and abandoned or Ahoolee and Elementh will be complementary?

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

I've just now received my email I'm in the pre-sale whitelist Smiley

So after I've invested my 10 ETH, where can I visualize them? Inside your website there is no wallet (or similars). I've look at only your ico address. Nothing else.
How can I know my transfer will be successful?

You'll get tokens to your Ethereum wallet right after the payment!

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Have plans after the ico to put this coin in exchanges?

Of course.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

So what happens to the previous investors from Ahoolee presale, myself included?

Why you still have Ahoolee tokens? You should have already refunded.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ahoolee/comments/6znc5g/ico_mistakes/

Refund works only for ICO investors, pre-ICO investors at Ahoolee can't make a refund.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: