Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce.  (Read 28754 times)
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Why your pre-sale is so short in terms?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Why your pre-sale is so short in terms?
Pre-Sale + Pre-ICO is around one month, it's not short we think.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
anotherpriest

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

We have just started Elementh Bounty Campaign to spread the information about our project around the world!
Join it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899838.0!
Also, join our Referral program! You can earn 5% of contribution of your referrals in ETH and BTC.

ELEMENTH
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Elementh is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Right now I'm writing these lines from Singapore airport, waiting for my plane to go home to St. Petersburg.

4 days in Singapore were so fast. Forum, roadshow, a quick tour of the city's sights a few after-parties on the roofs of local skyscrapers.... Everything merges into one quick short-term adventure, as if I flew here only yesterday.

Going to this trip, I did not know what to expect, because it was my first experience visiting the International Blockchain Conference. The first evening on arrival in the city, I was on the roof of the Fullerton Bay Hotel in the beautiful Lantern bar. There my first networking began. A funny guy named Hugo, who perfectly understands Russian, having lived in Russia for 4 years, told his vision of the ICO market and how he as an advisor signs any government in any countries.

Evening beer and this networking were very useful, I felt asleep easily, despite the different time zone, and in the morning at the conference through Hugo I managed to communicate with new people. Interesting, that the Blockchain Economic Forum conference, organized by the Russian LAToken project, attracted many Russians to Singapore and almost half of the conference was Russian-speaking, and it was not only ICO projects Smiley The first day was full of business cards . Afterparty for VIP tickets on the 71st floor of the skyscraper was the best event of the day. Main networking was there.

As a result of the day, we went to dinner to local food court. Strange, cheap and very tasty food.

The second day at the conference was hard, the reports were still boring, networking was much tighter, even the afterparty on the roof of Singapore's tallest skyscraper was not so good at all. That was a very lazy networking. I decided to leave early.

As a result, it turned into a dinner with an interesting person who can do advertising in FB, even when FB is against ICO advertising. And as an old resident of the city, he also showed excellent places for dinner in Singapore.

The third day of the conference started perfectly, it was a day dedicated to ICO, as a result - many useful contacts and potential partnerships. In the evening, having escaped from the conference, we drove off to a meeting with Ian Balina. He is a very powerful opinion leader in the ICO market. I succeeded in pitching Elementh, handing a business card, making photos with him and now waiting for news from him. It is necessary to say, it's a long path, so I have to find the next meet-up with him and remind about our project several times Smiley Evening afterparty was right at the conference, which was definitely not very cool, as everyone had already got to know each other by this time.

The last day in Singapore was in a roadshow format, which had about 30 local investors. During the pitch I was a little bit worried, apparently affected by the long absence of experience of pitches before investors. It turned out a lot of networking, useful acquaintances and potential partnerships in the Asian region and investments in the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGfoRgatfk

At the end of the road show in half a day I had time to visit the local botanical garden, climb the Marina Sand Bay and finish my trip with the same bar on the roof of Fullerton Bay, where my Singapore adventure began.

Conclusions:

1. International conferences Must Have for the project. Those acquaintances and partnerships that are acquired there, can not be obtained otherwise.

2. There is no need for pitch or project presentation, it is enough to have a VIP ticket and participate in all after-parties, where the main networking takes place.

3. To participate in the roadshow, request a full list of confirmed investors to advance all the inquiries in advance, this will significantly improve the quality of networking at the event.

Well, finally, the question is: why in such an advanced city as Singapore, you can't pay anywhere with PayPass? Everywhere you need a credit card. Well, damn, it's a 2018, not 2000!

WendellKelley234

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

is there any translation bounties?

I also did some translation so need any trans lator can inform me. Thanks.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

пpивeт, гдe мoжнo yвидeть бayнти кoмпaнию, блaгoдapя
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

Looks like a very interesting project, with a good potential and a real use.Element performance is very easy to find products that are really good quality, with a very simple and easy work, a potential project for success in the future, good luck.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

I studied all the documents of the project. I really liked the idea of the project. Joined the Bounty campaign.
mr001

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:15:01 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:33:39 PM by mr001

good project Wink is it white list still open?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

пpивeт, гдe мoжнo yвидeть бayнти кoмпaнию, блaгoдapя

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899838.0

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

good project Wink is it white list still open?

Yes, it's still available.

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Saw on your Telegram chat that one of your lead team members took a pic with Ian Balina in Singapore earlier today. He said he spoke to him about Elementh and mentioned about bringing him onboard as an advisor. That will be great news. He will bring a lot of new eyes to the project. Good luck.

It will be great if Balina will make a detailed review of the project Elementh! Behind it there is a huge community of investors and usually the process of fees after that passes in a matter of minutes, which is even impossible to get there, as it was with ArcBlock for example!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

Saw on your Telegram chat that one of your lead team members took a pic with Ian Balina in Singapore earlier today. He said he spoke to him about Elementh and mentioned about bringing him onboard as an advisor. That will be great news. He will bring a lot of new eyes to the project. Good luck.

It will be great if Balina will make a detailed review of the project Elementh! Behind it there is a huge community of investors and usually the process of fees after that passes in a matter of minutes, which is even impossible to get there, as it was with ArcBlock for example!

Yes, that's why Ian is one of our goals for ICO Smiley

Elementh listed at https://www.investing.com/crypto/ico-calendar

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:04 AM

pre-ICO over, tell me how much  was raised at this stage Huh the last digit I saw was something like 900 ETH. I'm right?
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

Dear friends,
we're glad to announce, that our pre-ICO round was successfully finished. We've collected 910 ETH. We really appreciate your support!
Our main goal is to make ICO as soon as possible. Right now we're discussing potential investments with 2 cryptofunds from Israel and Luxembourg. We need anchor investors.
We also plan roadshow at China and Korea in March.
We need to get big contributions in the first 2 days of ICO, that's why we've decided to move dates of our ICO round. Ico will start at 01 April 00:00 UTC and will continue till 1 May 00:00 UTC. In this case we have an opportunity to get enough commitments till March to get HardCap in the first day of ICO.
We are also going to open pre-fund smart contract in a few days, that will work this way:
- all contributions to this smart contract will be refundable till the start of ICO
- all collected funds at this smart contract will go to ICO smart contract at 01 April 00:00 UTC
Imagine, that in 2 weeks we don't have the opportunity to get all hard cap. In this case we'll start ICO at 01 of March and it would continue slowly till 31th of March to reach some big amount. Psychologically people will see, that ICO is not so quick as others and can choose another ICOs to invest. It's the old scheme.
Now we are going to change some rules. We collect funds from that moment (will start in a few days) to smart contract, like any other investors pools do. We collect funds to this smart contract and send them all in the first day to our ICO smart contract. People don't see this opportunity to contribute to the pool in public. They will see it only in their accounts after the registration. In any case it's like we create pool to invest it to our own ICO. What can we get here. Some scenarios:
1. We collect <10 000 ETH, that means, that in our old scheme we'll didn't reach soft cap and we should make a refund. And now in new scheme we have 1 more month to reach it.
2. We collect something like 10 000+ eth. We'll send them to our ICO in the first day and people will see, there are lots of funds going to ICO quickly. And that softcap is reached already. That can help them to decide to invest here.
3. We collect 30 000 ETH during March may be even in the first dates of March. In this case we can stop collecting them, announce, that our hard cap closed and we don't need ICO anymore.
In all these cases we get the same timeframe as in the old scheme except the first one, which is the worst one and we're sure it will not happen.
P.S. All people investing in pre-fund smart contract will pay for the tokens ICO price: 1 EEE = 0,0002 ETH and will get bonus as if they invested in the first day of ICO (30% early birds bonus)

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Dear friends,
we're glad to announce, that our pre-ICO round was successfully finished. We've collected 910 ETH. We really appreciate your support!
Our main goal is to make ICO as soon as possible. Right now we're discussing potential investments with 2 cryptofunds from Israel and Luxembourg. We need anchor investors.
We also plan roadshow at China and Korea in March.
We need to get big contributions in the first 2 days of ICO, that's why we've decided to move dates of our ICO round. Ico will start at 01 April 00:00 UTC and will continue till 1 May 00:00 UTC. In this case we have an opportunity to get enough commitments till March to get HardCap in the first day of ICO.
We are also going to open pre-fund smart contract in a few days, that will work this way:
- all contributions to this smart contract will be refundable till the start of ICO
- all collected funds at this smart contract will go to ICO smart contract at 01 April 00:00 UTC
Imagine, that in 2 weeks we don't have the opportunity to get all hard cap. In this case we'll start ICO at 01 of March and it would continue slowly till 31th of March to reach some big amount. Psychologically people will see, that ICO is not so quick as others and can choose another ICOs to invest. It's the old scheme.
Now we are going to change some rules. We collect funds from that moment (will start in a few days) to smart contract, like any other investors pools do. We collect funds to this smart contract and send them all in the first day to our ICO smart contract. People don't see this opportunity to contribute to the pool in public. They will see it only in their accounts after the registration. In any case it's like we create pool to invest it to our own ICO. What can we get here. Some scenarios:
1. We collect <10 000 ETH, that means, that in our old scheme we'll didn't reach soft cap and we should make a refund. And now in new scheme we have 1 more month to reach it.
2. We collect something like 10 000+ eth. We'll send them to our ICO in the first day and people will see, there are lots of funds going to ICO quickly. And that softcap is reached already. That can help them to decide to invest here.
3. We collect 30 000 ETH during March may be even in the first dates of March. In this case we can stop collecting them, announce, that our hard cap closed and we don't need ICO anymore.
In all these cases we get the same timeframe as in the old scheme except the first one, which is the worst one and we're sure it will not happen.
P.S. All people investing in pre-fund smart contract will pay for the tokens ICO price: 1 EEE = 0,0002 ETH and will get bonus as if they invested in the first day of ICO (30% early birds bonus)

Excellent news, I think many will like this scheme of participation + will be more time to develop and promote the project!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
anotherpriest

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

We would like to invite you to Elementh Airdrop Campaign!

What is Elementh Airdrop?

An airdrop is the free distribution of tokens, which are the units of currency native to a blockchain project. In order to participate in Elementh Airdrop you need to register at https://elementh.io/ and go to "Airdrop" tab. You'll find all requirements there.

To be the part of Airdrop campaign you need to provide us the following information (at https://elementh.io/):
- First and second name
- Email address
- ETH wallet address (if you don't have one, you need to create it, for example, you can do it at myetherwallet.com) Telegram account (e.g. @bob, if you don't have one, you need to create it, you can learn and download it here https://telegram.org/)
- Country of residence

What you need to know about how the airdrop works: We are distributing 2% of total supply tokens in the Elementh Airdrop. 2% of total supply tokens will be distributed between everyone who signs up for the Elementh Airdrop. For example, if 10,000 people sign up, each of them would receive 2% of total supply tokens divided by 10,000. But if only one person signed up, then that individual would receive all of 2% of total supply tokens tokens.

Is there limit to the number of people who can take part in the Elementh Airdrop? There’s no limit to the number of people who can participate in the Elementh Airdrop — the purpose is to get as many people involved in the Elementh Community as possible.

What you can do to increase the number of tokens you'll earn: The airdrop will include a referral program. Once you complete the form, on the next page there will be a link, specific to each participant, that can be shared with your friends to invite them to participate in the airdrop. For each person that you refer (up to 20 referrals per person), you will receive a 100% bonus on the standard token allocation. For example, if Bob refers 20 people, and the standard allocation is 1000 tokens, then Bob receives 20000 tokens, as 1000 * 20 = 20000. Fake users and fraud attempts will be strictly checked after the airdrop. You may end up losing your entire airdrop allocation if you are found to have engaged in any fraudulent behaviour.

When you will receive your tokens: After the Elementh Airdrop ends, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your details. Within a week of the end of the token sale, all tokens will be distributed to participants of the Elementh Airdrop.

ELEMENTH
chie_chie

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Come And Join!
scorpianking

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

Hi all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: