Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce.  (Read 28754 times)
minchubby

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

hey guys, is there any chance that EEE can reach 1$ ? i have 20000 EEE but everything seems to be not good now, half of ICO price right now, should i hold this ?  Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minchubby

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

Can anyone help me in knowing that who are these people selling there tokens below the ico? As there is no bounty distributed yet.

weak hand people or those who receive bonus in presale sell it, there is a guy sell 15k EEE for 0.1 ETH  Grin, i think i press wrong, Bounty participants did not receive, i check their spreadsheet, large amount of EEE distributed but for 34000 people, there is no bounty hunter have many EEE enough to make EEE go down
minchubby

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/EEE  Grin
Good trades!
Just to remember:  have 4 markets for EEE: BTC; ETH; USDT and Doge. Shocked

I'm not selling, I'm here long term. This project has same potential as SophiaTX...Get some really cheap $EEE before the price moons.

Hi, how is it potential can you tell me some factors make you believe price will go up at least reach ICO price, it is going down too deep right now and i bought 20k EEE, please give your opinion , HOLD ME Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Hey there!

Elementh's partnership network is expanding! Not so long ago, the Quantreum team had an exciting discussion with Sergey Ryabov (Elementh CEO).

The topic is related to the core business of both blockchain developers: they discussed conjunction of Quantreum's supply shain management and Elementh's products ownership management. It will widen outreach of both companies and allow them to provide the most exhaustive service for customers. Sounds tasty!

Stay tuned to see the future of this playmaking alliance!

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

Hey there!

Elementh's partnership network is expanding! Not so long ago, the Quantreum team had an exciting discussion with Sergey Ryabov (Elementh CEO).

The topic is related to the core business of both blockchain developers: they discussed conjunction of Quantreum's supply shain management and Elementh's products ownership management. It will widen outreach of both companies and allow them to provide the most exhaustive service for customers. Sounds tasty!

Very good.We want more announcements n more updates like this ;)When Listed Idex & Coinmarketcap ? Huh
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/EEE  Grin
Good trades!
Just to remember:  have 4 markets for EEE: BTC; ETH; USDT and Doge. Shocked

I'm not selling, I'm here long term. This project has same potential as SophiaTX...Get some really cheap $EEE before the price moons.

Hi, how is it potential can you tell me some factors make you believe price will go up at least reach ICO price, it is going down too deep right now and i bought 20k EEE, please give your opinion , HOLD ME Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

When token is just listed on the exchange, it's normal that price goes down. Besides, all the market is red.

andro hac

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

winning formula for EEE from @DrCrypto2000:
"Step 1- get listing date and time on IDEX.
Step 2- email all bounty participants with the IDEX listing date and time. In reality most people don't invest in icos because they don't want their eth tied up for 1-2 months. This is there chance to buy! Bounty participants are perfect because they already are familiar with the project. This advertising is free!!!!
Step 3- buy a banner on CMC for 1 day prior to the IDEX list date. This banner ad should contain the listing time.
Step 4- this one is perhaps the most important. Every ad and email should read "ELEMENTH IS BASED UPON THE EOS PLATFORM!"
Step 5- watch how a $10,000 ad campaign on a free listing exchange (IDEX) just 7X your token in one day.
The Elementh team decided to deviate from this proven strategy and now we see the results."
DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18
nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:56 PM

Best wishes for you to launch this project And this project is very good for future. I would like to invest in this project
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Step 2- email all bounty participants with the IDEX listing date and time. In reality most people don't invest in icos because they don't want their eth tied up for 1-2 months. This is there chance to buy! Bounty participants are perfect because they already are familiar with the project. This advertising is free!!!!
Step 3- buy a banner on CMC for 1 day prior to the IDEX list date. This banner ad should contain the listing time.
Step 4- this one is perhaps the most important. Every ad and email should read "ELEMENTH IS BASED UPON THE EOS PLATFORM!"
Step 5- watch how a $10,000 ad campaign on a free listing exchange (IDEX) just 7X your token in one day.
The Elementh team decided to deviate from this proven strategy and now we see the results."
DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18

We know our plan, thank you  Wink
We have the strategy and stick to it.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Hey there!

Very good.We want more announcements n more updates like this ;)When Listed Idex & Coinmarketcap ? Huh

Waiting for feedback from IDEX, banner on Coinmarketcap is in rotation.

Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Hey. Who will tell me about the ICO? how to participate in it?
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18

Is this the formula Elementh was using?
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

It's Already listed on bleutrade and the price already dumped it's currently on sale but the bad news is..\
the bounty participants are not yet paid so expect a lower price on the next few days  Grin

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

Hey. Who will tell me about the ICO? how to participate in it?

Th ICO is closed.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

The latest news from Elementh!

Our project takes part in public voting on HADAX at 1pm Beijing Time on May, 26: https://www.hadax.com/vote/
A great challenge for us! And a great pleasure too!
The prize for top 3 projects is listing on the exchange.

Support our team by voting for Elementh on HADAX. It will accelerate our journey through the universe!

budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

a project that has a very bright prospect can be seen from the total ETH collected from the sale of coins on this project, may coins when listing in exchange will always be stable price

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

DrCrypto2000(c)23.05.18

Is this the formula Elementh was using?

We wait for the response from IDEX and we are going to follow the plan close to it.

andro hac

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 04:52:10 AM by andro hac

The latest news from Elementh!
Project takes part in public voting on HADAX at 1pm Beijing Time on May, 26:  https://www.hadax.com/vote/
Support Elementh team by voting for Elementh on HADAX

https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/vote-for-elementh-7d91f4fed6a3
spngebob

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

Dear friends!

The ICO is closed now, as well as the bounty and airdrop campaigns.
We need to update the spreadsheets, calculate stakes and distribute tokens. All the procedures will last until May, 10. 

You have been staying with us during all the preparation and ICO stages. We are happy to have so devoted followers! We appreciate your commitment to our project. Although the ICO is over, we are in the beginning of the long and inspiring way.

There are a lot of things to do. We are starting with the following: project development and  partnerships. All tokens are transferable now.  Follow the news!
Congratulation on successful ico, I need to ask something here.
Bounty topic is locked, is spreadsheet done? I don't see how many tokens I will receive.
And when will bounty distribution start?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Dear friends!

The ICO is closed now, as well as the bounty and airdrop campaigns.
We need to update the spreadsheets, calculate stakes and distribute tokens. All the procedures will last until May, 10. 

You have been staying with us during all the preparation and ICO stages. We are happy to have so devoted followers! We appreciate your commitment to our project. Although the ICO is over, we are in the beginning of the long and inspiring way.

There are a lot of things to do. We are starting with the following: project development and  partnerships. All tokens are transferable now.  Follow the news!
Congratulation on successful ico, I need to ask something here.
Bounty topic is locked, is spreadsheet done? I don't see how many tokens I will receive.
And when will bounty distribution start?

The final spreadsheet showing exact number of tokens each participant will receive is already out. You will find it in elementh's telegram channel and distribution is expected by the 31st May.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: