Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Elementh - Blockchain for Ecommerce.  (Read 28754 times)
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

The situation in the cryptomarket seems discouraging, but we have some insights on how the state of business can be improved. These insights are related to the fundamental reasons of the decline we have seen from January 2018: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/what-can-save-the-crypto-market-c49f09fc9c4c
We are looking forward to your feedback!

Greetings. Excellent article. Thank you for some answers. But I wanted to ask, to you, the following question: what should happen in order for people to start buying an EEE token? Let's be frank, at the moment, people are ready to sell it, almost for nothing, why is this happening?

I was also tempted to sell mine seeing how not so friendly behaviour from the team. There was a change in the back room recently which has even made me more doubtful about where is exactly Elementh going. Seeing where the price is, I honestly wouldn't sell EEE though, wouldnt be worth it. Let's hold it til they become successful or fall into misery like most of the ICOs do!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

The situation in the cryptomarket seems discouraging, but we have some insights on how the state of business can be improved. These insights are related to the fundamental reasons of the decline we have seen from January 2018: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/what-can-save-the-crypto-market-c49f09fc9c4c

Greetings. Excellent article. Thank you for some answers. But I wanted to ask, to you, the following question: what should happen in order for people to start buying an EEE token? Let's be frank, at the moment, people are ready to sell it, almost for nothing, why is this happening?

I was also tempted to sell mine seeing how not so friendly behaviour from the team. There was a change in the back room recently which has even made me more doubtful about where is exactly Elementh going. Seeing where the price is, I honestly wouldn't sell EEE though, wouldnt be worth it. Let's hold it til they become successful or fall into misery like most of the ICOs do!

The whole crypto market has been down, but to be frank..I don't know why Elementh isn't promoted more. They collected a good amount in their ICO. It will be stupid of me to sell. Might as well hold.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Ahooleeman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Today the Elementh team will share its vision of one of the most popular community questions - CMC listing. Read the article and leave your comments: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/coinmarketcap-a-keystone-of-success-or-a-waste-of-time-3be58d2551da

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

All market is in stagnation now. Most of the projects are in the same situation. Price depends on different factors, such as all market situation and developments (info about it will be available after acquiring).

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

The whole crypto market has been down, but to be frank..I don't know why Elementh isn't promoted more. They collected a good amount in their ICO. It will be stupid of me to sell. Might as well hold.  Undecided

Please, take a look to the answer above. What do you mean by change in the back room? 

invincible49

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Today the Elementh team will share its vision of one of the most popular community questions - CMC listing. Read the article and leave your comments: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/coinmarketcap-a-keystone-of-success-or-a-waste-of-time-3be58d2551da
Well, this is really a disappointing news. Now, it looks like we have to wait for the project's full development and then see how does that give value to its token. I wish you could pay some listing fees to get EEE listed on good exchange. There are a couple of exchanges that requires less than 3 BTC to list token. But I believe the team did say already that they wouldn't waste money on getting EEE listed on exchanges. FYI, as much I'm happy to see EEE listed on Idex but after months of finishing the ICO it is not enough.

There was a change in the back room recently which has even made me more doubtful about where is exactly Elementh going.

Please, take a look to the answer above. What do you mean by change in the back room?  

I thought there was a change of people in the team when Elementh declared that they had completed the acquiring of Miiix company.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

Another new option for you, guys!
Elementh tokens are now visible on Coinlib, a special platform for overview and tracking prices for the most traded tokens. In addition to that, a widget appeared on elementh.io (see FAQ section) allowing you to see changes in EEE price instantly. With this function, your time is saved and you can watch live how the situation changes.

invincible49

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Binance has changed their token listing rules. Since Elementh is an outstanding project and team is working so so so hard for the past 6 months to make this platform working greatly then try to contact Binance and donate a little from the ICO raised money to them. They might list EEE. Why Elementh team is too stubborn to use some of the raised money for exchange listing fees.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

We would like to inform you that the board of directors had a meeting on a recent day. The central point of the agenda was the planned merger of Miiix and Elementh. The negotiations  are still going on, and the date of their end remains open. We will make an announcement as soon as the negotiations are finished. We do not plan to upload updates on github until the deal is made. The Elementh team is engaged with development according to the roadmap.

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Long-lasting decline stage of the market situation becomes now a nightmare for crypto enthusiasts. No one knows for sure when the situation will come around. In our new article, we made an attempt to face the current state of affairs impassively and clearly: https://medium.com/@Elementh.io/to-the-moon-and-back-11129f820788

Ahooleeman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Hi, friends!

Watch Elementh tokens (EEE) listed on Coincodex:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/elementh-token/

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:22 AM

Another new option for you, guys!
Elementh tokens are now visible on Coinlib, a special platform for overview and tracking prices for the most traded tokens. In addition to that, a widget appeared on elementh.io (see FAQ section) allowing you to see changes in EEE price instantly. With this function, your time is saved and you can watch live how the situation changes.
Great article, mate. Thanks for the feedback. I hope for you this is not just a "blah blah bla" and you are still working and will work on your project. As I understand on the stock exchange, you add only those that add you for free? Right ?
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:55:04 PM

Well, that project takes quite a long break... forever?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
invincible49

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:16:32 PM

Cybermiles completed there ICO in late 2017. Listed their tokens on some recognize exchanges, and behind the scene the team worked hard to develop their blockchain, got appreciated by everyone. And now after a year they have a working blockchain. But if we ask the Elementh team regarding this they act a bit stingy. If we ask them to spend some money on exchange listing, they reply that the ICO fund is not for that. It's frustrating to see what's really happening.

invincible49

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:00:21 PM

Quote from: Sergey Ryabovadmin
Sergey Ryabovadmin
Dear friends,

Elementh company is forced to report that due to the state of the market, the company does not have enough funds to maintain all the necessary staff for developing and global marketing the product.

In this regard, we have decided to return funds to contributors. This process will be built as follows:
- you need to write an email to the refund@elementh.io with information about which wallet and what amount you funded in ICO Elementh.
- after this, ETH or BTC that you sent us will be returned to your wallet in the order of a live queue during this year.
- all EEE tokens will be burned on this wallet

P.S. Be careful, all official correspondence will be conducted only through the email refund@elementh.io
P.P.S. All official groups are now closed and available only for these announcements!
WHAT A LOAD OF BALONEY! After months of waiting on them to produce the blockchain, hoping for completing various promises- now they come up with this shit. If you can see my previous posts on this thread you can see I was never convinced by them. They collected $8 million when 1 Ethereum = about $900. I've seen very sultry, unfriendly behaviors from most of their team members on their telegram group ever since they finished their ICO. They were never as transparent as other successful ICOs do. Good riddance that they will return funds to the investors. 

blankpage78

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:37:17 PM

I don't think they will return back funds.
It was just a move to keep quiet investors.

They always tell a lot of lies.
1) Sergey Ryabov (Elementh ceo)  and Lubov Bruk (pr manager) said several times (on telegram chat) they have enough funds to carry on the project. The investors in the last weeks asked them about that many times. And they always said it's all under control! FALSE!!
2) they always said they were respecting roadmap..so they were testing Elementh Blockchain and at January there would be the mainstream: FALSE!
3) they always said that there is an hypothetical corporate merger agreement  between Miiix group and Elementh foundation: FALSE!

The reality is it's a very well orchestrated scam by all the Elementh members:
Sergey Ryabov
Lubov Bruk
Dmitriy Bereznitskiy
Vitaliy Mengeshev
Kirillov Artem
Sergey Morozov
Eugene Prigornitskiy
Peter Gashitsky
Alexander Kholodnykh.

now they are talking about an hypothetical refund to do in 1 year!!! yes...: 1 YEAR!! AH AH AH AH
When someone receives a refund, please write it here...but in my opnion all Elementh ico investor were scammed since the beginning
invincible49

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:53:20 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 08:05:23 PM by invincible49

Quote from: Mora MoraSep 4, 2018 2:40:34 PM
We stick to our roadmap, it will be ready until the end of the year

Investors like to receive update and more informations about the project they invested in. It's a normal thing if people harass you a little bit. But for months we were crying out for updates, that Mora Mora was kept saying how everything was going on according to the plan.

She kept on lying when in fact there was no work going on behind the project. They missed all the things according to the roadmap and now after months of hiding behind investors 8 million usd worth of Ethereum and Bitcoin, they have come up with this message saying project has failed. People will get refund but will it have the same USD value as it was when the ICO was going on last year between January to April?

Where was the test net in October? Load of bull***. This ICO was probably a classic fraudulent attempt to get investors Ethereum, Bitcoin then use those for trading or other investment purposes. It's an accusation but in this sector more often such things happen.

Quote from: Mora Mora Oct 22, 2018 3:08:54 PM

Currently we are planning to make the token swap like EOS, but there may be some changes

Lying plonkers! As investors we had to endure lie after lie by them for more than 8 months. Sickening.

blankpage78

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:15:01 AM

They never start building any Elementh Blockchain.
They never had published any code.
They collected 8 million USD on ICO....they just pay Bluetrade for listing EEE erc20 Token...and now Sergey Ryabov and his gang of thieves are bathing in our money
blankpage78

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

they've shamelessly lied until the end!

http://i68.tinypic.com/rw2urc.jpg

they always pretended that everything was going well...but they had already cashed everything
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:16:07 AM

hello guys I got this coin year ago .. dont know its been a while lol
What happened ?

I can't find this coin on coinmarketcap

Did they change name or are they completely shut down ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: