Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from USA and Japan.  (Read 761 times)
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Usa is selling seized Bitcoins money and converting it back to usd, this shows they are interested in the coin and will be happy to allow price hikes happen cause they'll profit a lot from sales. I feel usa shall sooner or later back Bitcoins indirectly.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/?amp=1

While a Japanese company has decided to pay part salary in Bitcoins, now how many of us wish we're part of that company don't we? Their motto to spread Bitcoins and gain more knowledge on its working that's good right for the crypto king.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wjchong

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

This is really a good news from Japan and USA. These things motivate people and Bitcoin became more secure.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:15:02 PM

wow !! that's really a good news those who are working with BTC. I think our government also think positive about BTC and will take profit from it/
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:19 PM

Hi,

I think these are only weak signals... We are far from a world in which you can use bitcoin on a daily basis but.. Indeed, the community is growing and even traditionnal institutions are trying to grasp something for themselves...

However, I would not be too happy here.. USA voted here the end of "neutral" Internet, which means that from now on, if you pay more, your content can reach customers more quicky. This means that such forum may be harder to reach, it may be harder to collaborate on t if your IP is in the US.

So beware of too great expectations!

ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

wow !! that's really a good news those who are working with BTC. I think our government also think positive about BTC and will take profit from it/
this is really good news for all of us.
besides bitcoin used buy and sell in america and japan, bitcoin also benefit for both country.
with this bitcoin is very well functioning for the rise of both countries.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

That's great news from USA and Japan. Let us hope that there are more news like this in near future so that bitcoin is going to become more popular.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

It's good to know that Japan is really making Bitcoin as a part of their lives now. Making Bitcoin for the salary for workers seems interesting to see. But how about the fluctuations of price? I think it's gamble for them to accept Bitcoin as their salary. It's very volatile. But i love their optimism on Bitcoin. They really embrace Bitcoin. Japan is really the Bitcoin Paradise. No doubt about that. About the first news, it's fine. There's nothing much positive on that as they are just selling seized Bitcoins. It's just to convert them to USD.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:18 PM

Japan is the most friendly country for bitcoin right now as they have legalized bitcoin like instantly without any political conflict between two parties such as in Russia, so it will be a common thing if a business relates to bitcoin offer to pay employee's salaries in bitcoin. Although the US does not legalize bitcoin as means of payment at least the government didn't ban bitcoin and stated it as a commodity which bitcoin users have to pay taxes for capital gains.
However, USA selling seized bitcoin isn't like a big support or interested as it's purely because they want cash instead of digital currency, moreover the price of bitcoin has reached over $17,000.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:07 PM

Usa is selling seized Bitcoins money and converting it back to usd, this shows they are interested in the coin and will be happy to allow price hikes happen cause they'll profit a lot from sales. I feel usa shall sooner or later back Bitcoins indirectly.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/?amp=1
i dont think this is really big, or indicative of anything for the matter. that's just the government liquidating valuable assets that they can't directly use. nothing to get hyped about really, in my opinion.

While a Japanese company has decided to pay part salary in Bitcoins, now how many of us wish we're part of that company don't we? Their motto to spread Bitcoins and gain more knowledge on its working that's good right for the crypto king.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin
that's just one company, in an already bitcoin - friendly environment. and there was already a service that mediated this that existed in the states a while back, dunno if theyre still around. bitwage or something, it would allow users who opted in to get a portion of their wage from their workplace in bitcoin. don't really see any ground breaking news here, just stuff happening related to bitcoin.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 01:19:05 AM by ladydark

USA has no other option than this to do.But that does not mean that US government would soon adopt bitcoin.That's totally a different subject and bitcoin being emerging as a direct threat to USD world wide,US government would not accept or adopt bitcoin any way.

Japan has been an eye opener for other nations regarding legalization of bitcoin and one more step going forward by issuing salary to its staff by bi internet giant GMO giving salary to a part of its employees in bitcoin.

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

It seems like Bitcoin is strating to have value even in places where it is ''banned''. Lets not forget that it is not yet adopted by goverments.
That is when i think we wil see the real good news come out. Japan si pretty much the most progresive contry when it comes to cryptocurency.
We are still waiting good news from China also.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:57:56 PM

That's really a good news for all the Japanese people and the entire bitcoin community. I am sure soon bitcoin will be accepted by the entire world. It may take some time but definitely this will happen for sure. If the developed countries like Japan are legalizing bitcoin then other countries will not ban it. They may take steps to regulate it but they wont ban bitcoins.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
scarecrow2096

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:01 PM

wow! Can't believe some Japanese companys are giving out paychecks on btc! we should know how many btc that companys is holding! hehe.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

Thats a good news I wish they sell it in a very low price hehe.  I am not 100% they are selling it all.  There are some allegations that FBI was hiding some siezed money in ETH.

chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:23:50 AM

That good to hear that USA show some interest in bitcoin as well as the Japanese that truly adopt bitcoins existence and make it as part of their salary.Though there were risk involved due to its votality but as far as we know Japanese were very confident on accepting modern trends that made their people so productive and made their product with high quality i think thats what they see in the future with bitcoins thats why they wanted it to become a part of their everyday life.
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

That's really good news for USA and Japan people. I like this full of worldwide they will made Bitcoin as legal then it's cool.
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

This is absolutely the best news I've seen today, as long as the two countries of the United States and Japan are both positive in contrast to the special currency. Then the encrypted money market will develop rapidly. Because the economy of these two countries is huge and the population is very large. Cheesy
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:49:12 AM

Are you sure that it is a legit source of news? Because there is no news on the legal sites about that. Also in Japan, I research about it and I think it is not true.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:15:59 AM

Good news indeed but lets not expect too much out of it. A single company out of a thousand can not really move anything but a good step though. Hopefully others might follow in these initiatives regarding bitcoins.
ahmadhidayat27

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:20:10 AM

If this news is true, would be very exciting news. This will be a bitcoin stepping stone toward higher prices or will be at a different level. USA and Japan are developed countries with advanced thinking. Hopefully with this news will trigger other big countries can do the same.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: