Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from USA and Japan.  (Read 761 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

This is really a good news from Japan and USA. These things motivate people and Bitcoin became more secure.
yes, with any news from us and japan this will make the bitcoin reputation the better the people will start looking for bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

if this true, obviously its a very good news to heard/read to day, because theres a huge of pump waiting to us sooner, so more and more price hike will surly come, and i think this is the beginning of the wide spreading acceptance of bitcoin worldwide, cant wait to confirm/see this news happening. Wink
yes, the news is pretty good. let alone usa and japan are one of the influential countries in the world. hopefully can change the negative view about bitcoin.

meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

This means Bitcoin will keep and probably increase it's popularity in 2018! That's great news! It felt good for a moment getting a part of my salary in Bitcoin Smiley

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

Usa is selling seized Bitcoins money and converting it back to usd, this shows they are interested in the coin and will be happy to allow price hikes happen cause they'll profit a lot from sales. I feel usa shall sooner or later back Bitcoins indirectly.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/?amp=1

This is the opposite of good to me. The United States gov is interested in value, period. Notice they arent keeping the bitcoin as a speculative hold, they are liquidating it. Just like they would any other seized asset.

I have huge issues with the way that the US takes property from suspected criminals, so I can see the potential for abuse here (lets go after someone we normally would not prosecute, because they are bitcoin rich). This also should correlate with increased scrutiny from the IRS (as apparently they are paying attention).

While a Japanese company has decided to pay part salary in Bitcoins, now how many of us wish we're part of that company don't we? Their motto to spread Bitcoins and gain more knowledge on its working that's good right for the crypto king.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin

Not mad at this, but have seen the dangers of taking a bitcoin salary in a serious downturn. You need to be able to trade in order to do this, so the average Joe will lose value, and we all have bills to pay.
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

Usa is selling seized Bitcoins money and converting it back to usd, this shows they are interested in the coin and will be happy to allow price hikes happen cause they'll profit a lot from sales. I feel usa shall sooner or later back Bitcoins indirectly.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/?amp=1

While a Japanese company has decided to pay part salary in Bitcoins, now how many of us wish we're part of that company don't we? Their motto to spread Bitcoins and gain more knowledge on its working that's good right for the crypto king.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin

I trust Japanese people and their sincerity, but I don't trust USA in this way. I don't believe USA government would give beneficial things to bitcoin environment. They oppose bitcoin clearly.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

When the U.S. and Japan have more policies in favor of bitcoin, I'm excited that investing in cryptocurrencies will have a good return in 2018.

PandaMiner

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

people love japan. they love jav. now they see japan love bitcoin so much. people in the world will know bitcoin is the way lead to freedom

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

yes its a great and good news for USA  or JAPAN.
These things motivate people and Bitcoin became more secure. usa people are sencitive mind persons.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

USA is a smart nation. No one ever said that Americans do not know to turn a situation in their favor. Would every one ever wanted to go to the moon? I guess every one has read the Jules Verne "From Earth to Moon" and had the dream to go there (to the Moon).
 Well, Americans were the first nation to land a man on the moon, no other nation on this Earth ever did this since then. And there are 48 years since the Moon landing!
 If something is good for the American nation they will understand fast, faster than others. If bitcoin will have the America's help, then it will go literray to the Moon!

bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

This kind of good news is very exciting, you look at today's market, and most of the rise, is it too crazy? No, I think it's just starting now. Let's look forward to 2018. There may be Britain, Germany, China, India, Canada...

Yes that is really a good news for those who are the owners of bitcoin community and also for those who is stay connected with bitcoin community. This will be like a price booster for bitcoin price. Now the price of bitcoin is 17k+ in 2018 it will be boosted to 25k+ and this will help bitcoin community wider. I think china will start again in bitcoin.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:43 PM

The age of bitcoin would really dominate the market because of being mainstream this year. Spreading the news will make more demand than any other coins from its procedure. Hope to have a great more price before the year ends.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:29:56 PM

I don't think it's a good news if the US wants to sell seized bitcoin as they want it liquid instead of digital form, it's not the first time though.
On the other hand, most news from Japan seems a good way for bitcoin acceptance and really being used as digital currency in daily transactions instead of just treat bitcoin as a speculative object. Employees can choose to receive their part of salary in bitcoin, even 30%-50% of total salary will be a good investment for long-term.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:32:49 PM

Very encouraging, hopefully my country gets a positive impact.
My country still prohibits the use of Bitcoin.
and the year 2018 becomes a bet, is prohibited or may only be used as an asset.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

This is good news. But they have long been nothing special.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:59:52 PM

yeah, this is very good news, I think this news will really make Bitcoin fly more and I'm sure Bitcoin to the moon again
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:04:16 PM

I don't think it's a good news if the US wants to sell seized bitcoin as they want it liquid instead of digital form, it's not the first time though.
On the other hand, most news from Japan seems a good way for bitcoin acceptance and really being used as digital currency in daily transactions instead of just treat bitcoin as a speculative object. Employees can choose to receive their part of salary in bitcoin, even 30%-50% of total salary will be a good investment for long-term.

They never sell it because they know the prices will go up more and more eventually. That's why US government would store the coins they seized from the criminals and people engaged in money laundering.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:45:13 PM

That is really good news.
We are on the way to use cryptocurrencies instead of fiats. And steps like that are very important for this way of life.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

A friend of mine recently said it the US Government is one of the largest holders of bitcoins and they didn't buy a single one of them but seized them all. No wonder they haven't and are never going to ban bitcoins ever.
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

I think it's very happy news for everyone, Japan, USA, and all of us who are working in bitcoin. I also hope that soon it will be accepted across the country. If advanced countries such as Japan and USA give it legitimacy, then why not other countries? So I want the government of our country to accept it and that it can profit from it.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

this is very inspiring and indeed very good news , both these actions suggest that there are major economic plans for the bitcoins and they see it as playing a very major economic role in the very near future . i must say i like the concept of receiving part of the salary in bitcoins as this gives rise to the opportunity where in we could benefit from a rise in its price increasing our value over time, but what this will also do is force those workers to become involved and educate themselves cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: