Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from USA and Japan.  (Read 764 times)
concatmedial8

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

How could it be good for USA, because they aren't publicly using btcs isn't it?
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Japan is going to fall surely because they don't know what they are doing now. They are just entering blindfolded darkness
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

Some people think negatively for Bitcoin, Bitcoin has not died yet. I read such news, but not everyone reads the news. I think Bitcoin should be given more time. If Bitcoin was dead, Bittrex would not close new members.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

I think that this can be manipulation so far, so do not react to this, well, this is my personal opinion. Many times there have been similar situations.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

How could it be good for USA, because they aren't publicly using btcs isn't it?
It is a new system and the bitcoins captured from criminals are auctioned in the open market, it is neither good or bad, the idea of them trading it with fiat currency is a good thing as it indicates it can be used as a store of value, i do not understand what you meant by not using bitcoin publicly. Roll Eyes

Japan is going to fall surely because they don't know what they are doing now. They are just entering blindfolded darkness
Do you have any idea about what you are talking about, Japan is a country which accepts innovation and technology and if they plan on giving out salary in bitcoin they know what they are doing and they wont be forcing it to people and i am sure they will be giving options.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

Any worker would either reside in that company where salary is in btc? I doubt, infact I wouldn't have stayed honestly
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

I liked USA's policy whatever they always remain advanced from many days isn't it?
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

I have think about that a two countries are good news to bitcoin business.the success of Bitcoin as a payment system.news just out confirms that Major are two countries retailers to embrace bitcoin payments. The two leading retail groups, Big system and Recruit Lifestyle, have announced trials of a bitcoin payment option, according to Japan and use.big business , a consumer chain selling electronics, has partnered with the Tokyo based bitcoin exchange rate. The retailer will test the digital currency in two outlets.
RandySandy

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

This is really a good news from Japan and USA. Many thanks  Tongue
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Sounds really good! It's really good news and i'm happy to hear that USA and JAPAN belongs to or a part of bitcoin community.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

happy and proud to hear about this, let's be optimistic and confident that bitcoin will soon be acknowledged all over the world and our government hopes to look at the two countries that have inaugurated bitcoin in its country and also think positively about the existence of bitcoin which is so profitable
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

So happy to hear this, I pray these two great countries will recognize the benefits BTC has in it and accept it. This will go a long way to boost BTC even more. 
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

This is a really good news. If our country's government was like Japan and America, it would have been better. Bitcoin users could work very happily.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Usa is selling seized Bitcoins money and converting it back to usd, this shows they are interested in the coin and will be happy to allow price hikes happen cause they'll profit a lot from sales. I feel usa shall sooner or later back Bitcoins indirectly.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/?amp=1

While a Japanese company has decided to pay part salary in Bitcoins, now how many of us wish we're part of that company don't we? Their motto to spread Bitcoins and gain more knowledge on its working that's good right for the crypto king.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin
I think this is very good news I can ever heard that two very large and developed countries has decided to be a part of bitcoin family, though their mode of involvement is different but in the end they are promoting bitcoin by their actions and this is all we want I guess. USA is selling seized bitcoins money and converting it back to usd , this will help in hiking the valuation of bitcoin while on the other hand japan has decided to pay salaries to their employees in the form of bitcoin, I think the era of bitcoin has started.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

Usa is selling seized Bitcoins money and converting it back to usd, this shows they are interested in the coin and will be happy to allow price hikes happen cause they'll profit a lot from sales. I feel usa shall sooner or later back Bitcoins indirectly.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/feds-moving-quickly-to-cash-in-on-seized-bitcoin-now-worth-8-4-million/?amp=1

While a Japanese company has decided to pay part salary in Bitcoins, now how many of us wish we're part of that company don't we? Their motto to spread Bitcoins and gain more knowledge on its working that's good right for the crypto king.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/15/japanese-company-paying-employees-bitcoin

As The United States of Anerica is headed by a businessman president then I really do think that they would be much more accomodating of the cryptocurrency market more than we could ever have imagined. I really do think that also with Japan as the world’s leading country when it comes to technological advances that it would also be open to the idea of cryptocurrency particulary bitcoin and they would embrace that undertaking more thanever
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

I think that this is irelevant and this is quite old affter all, i do not undersatnd why there are so many people bumping this thread that is more than five months old!

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

This news will increase the usage of bitcoin in those countries and also the demand of bitcoin will rise which will also affect the price. This is really a heartwarming  news in this period of price dip and FUD.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

I think the news is amazing for bitcoin lovers around the world. hopefully can spread all over the world not just USA and JAPAN
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

I am interested in the latest bitcoin information from japan. it is inconceivable that I as a paid worker with bitcoin. a company that does that, has certainly had a leader who is thinking about long-term economic development and the future. and bitcoin is the best choice in a technology this century.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

The news is positive and it encourage the cryptocurrency community that the hope of bitcoin coming to stay is getting stronger and better. I believe in the nearest future many other countries will legalized cryptocurrency and makes it gain more popularity and that will be a big advantage to each and every one of us here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: