Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency as our Fiat  (Read 604 times)
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

It should not be possible in the short term. Now the encrypted currency circle is growing up. There are not many people who use the encrypted currency, but the good news is that people who are willing to accept the encrypted currency are mostly young people. These people will become the main force of the society later. I believe in the future of the encrypted currency.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:56 AM

As we can see how great bitcoin today especially the bitcoin. Bitcoin is so great this day that maybe our economy will going to make it as one of our currency. This is not far to be done.
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

I don't think it will happen and I don't want that to happen. Since, Fiat or every country's currency has its own symbol, culture and value that could never be replace. Also. If cryptocurrency will be our fiat their will be no FX anymore or the trading with currencies with different country and our money will be centralized all over the world. I don't think that will happen since every currency has its own value to other currency in that case that cryptocurrency will be the substitute to every fiat the value of one thing will be much more than what we have now. I don't think and I don't want that to happen. And how will the government put taxes on us for that since the cryptocurrency has volatile price.

@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:26 AM

It is impossible bitcoin will not be a fiat for me .it is hard to believe on that .
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:44 AM

Do You think that at some point in our society, Cryptocurrency will be our daily fiat and be an essential part of our economy? Can you cite your ideas on how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?

If bitcoin will known as fiat money  and internet site become available to whole country i think cashless is being number one choice of people and that's the time fiat money will replaced a digital currency to use and buy everything for daily needs

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

Do You think that at some point in our society, Cryptocurrency will be our daily fiat and be an essential part of our economy? Can you cite your ideas on how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?

If bitcoin will known as fiat money  and internet site become available to whole country i think cashless is being number one choice of people and that's the time fiat money will replaced a digital currency to use and buy everything for daily needs

Cryptocurrency as our fiat would be easier for us bitcoiners but it is a long long process for those who are not aware about cryptocurrency and are not computer literate or gadget oriented persons. Not all citizens in a particular country are accessible to internet and some are not even familiar with it especially those who belong in the lower class of the society.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:53:04 AM

Nowadays, crypto turns to fiat currency just to use by the people specially in my country. I can say that cryptocurrency plays vital role in our economy. It aids the problem dealing with transaction and it can be also a resources and ways of earning. I love the way people perceive that in near future fiat will change by crypto. It is good to see how it will works if all of us are using digital currency to pay services, establishments and purchasing items. Anyways, we can never remove fiat easily because there are lots of people who doesn't know about crypto and they can't adapt the trend. I believe that there is a right time to change and improve everything, we don't need to take everything easily, we should make it gradually. A step by step procedure will result to a better future of crypto.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:55:45 AM

Bitcoin can possibly become a legal currency of the world but for a certain country to fully adopt it I think that's quite  impossible for now because of the technology use by bitcoin I don't think every member of the society can adopt it especially those who are in the lower member unless proper edication will be provided by the government to help every people in theri country learn crypto currencies
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:24 AM

Bitcoin can possibly become a legal currency of the world but for a certain country to fully adopt it I think that's quite  impossible for now because of the technology use by bitcoin I don't think every member of the society can adopt it especially those who are in the lower member unless proper edication will be provided by the government to help every people in theri country learn crypto currencies

I don't agree when you say that "lower members" of the society won't be able to use crypto. If you are not talking about people that don't even have access to water or sanitation, then I think anyone can use it. Phones are incredibly cheap, and companies can create campaign to distribute phones among those that can't afford one. With a phone, they can easily access crypto and use it. So even undeveloped countries can use crypto, because all they need is a phone and internet access, and that is much easier do develop in those countries, than it is to develop a full network of banks for example. So crypto has great potencial among those persons as well, that could then easily receive money from their family that is working on more developed countries, in order to provide them a better life.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:14:01 AM

For examples smart contracts in future will be using for detecting middleman between sellers and buyers. That mean, price on thing will not grow.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:41 AM

Maybe cryptocurrency is a fiat. Becuase this is are the some used in daily, and this is earned day by day, so i think crypto currency will called fiat in our economy. Bitcoin is the one who will bring as to a good life.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

We are for sure not there yet. Far from it.
The concept of the technology (blockchain) is revolutionary. The use of it or development of it is still far behind. The market cap and mania is way ahead of the technology development at the moment. That is the so called bubble...
We, the community, have to put more effort in developing the technology and supporting it. Instead of greedy looking at the profits.
Then, crypto currencies will become our Fiat.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

If I think cryptocurrencies is very helpful in economic terms because there are many programs that we must use as well as possible in obtaining income at any time.Fiat cryptocurrencies are also suitable to be done as one place of future investment Because prices often experience a very significant change.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

I think that it is possible in the future when the cryptocurrency will become stronger and more people will use it...but while it's too early to talk about it, the cryptocurrency has reached a lot but not enough
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:08:52 PM

I don't agree when you say that "lower members" of the society won't be able to use crypto. If you are not talking about people that don't even have access to water or sanitation, then I think anyone can use it. Phones are incredibly cheap, and companies can create campaign to distribute phones among those that can't afford one. With a phone, they can easily access crypto and use it. So even undeveloped countries can use crypto, because all they need is a phone and internet access, and that is much easier do develop in those countries, than it is to develop a full network of banks for example. So crypto has great potencial among those persons as well, that could then easily receive money from their family that is working on more developed countries, in order to provide them a better life.

That's a very interesting scenario mate, crypto adoption can be widely spreading nowadays and I think that its not a new think about us. I must agree crypto has a great potential compared with other type of businesses, but making it as fiat isn't an appropriate way because crypto currency is still a digital asset which was used by people to earn fiat cash. If ever it will be used same as cash I don't think it will still be tradable in the future since its value will not grow or be volatile same as what we've experienced nowadays.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

Cryptocurrency give the big change for my life. Join  in cryptocurrency give easy access for me to study in University Smiley
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

how Cryptocurrency change our Fiat?
perhaps if there's a chance to happen that crypto will change our fiat maybe because of reasons that crypto currency valued is very popular because of its valued so expensive higher than other currency which is fiat and gold and also because of its massive adaption that can help to promote crypto currency in public and also can help to legalize in neither country. And maybe soon any department will accept crypto as a payment because of being popular and because of its massive demand of supply and after years perhaps it will replace fiat no more doubts.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

Cryptocurrency give the big change for my life. Join  in cryptocurrency give easy access for me to study in University Smiley

Making cryptocurrency as our fiat is a long process for it to be accepted by the whole world for modernization of new of currency. This is because bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one in control over it thus making it hard to be implemented as fiat.
Ngehek

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:13:26 PM

it cant be happened. because a lot of country reject bitcoin as payment. and it cant replace fiat, because not all people use and know about bitcoin
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

Making cryptocurrency as our fiat is a long process for it to be accepted by the whole world for modernization of new of currency. This is because bitcoin is a decentralized currency which means no one in control over it thus making it hard to be implemented as fiat.

I don't believe that it is possible at all, think about it like that, the governments want to control our money, you can't expect them to sit at the side and to watch it grows.

If it is ever going to happen, it is going to increase the price of cryptocurrencies and they are going to skyrocket.
Especially the price of the private decentralized currencies as they are going to be the only way to pay for drugs and other illegal stuffs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: