Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anger Management  (Read 887 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

For me the best way is to stay as calm as possible and after a while, the angry person will realize how bad his/her reaction is.

Sadly, not all of the people can be that type of person. A lot of people will be angry and after that they will be calming down but most of them don't see their actions as wrong since not all of the people will be staying at that type of state forever. After they calmed down they might be angry again, the best thing to do is to talk to that person when they are calming down, that is the best time to make amends or maybe explain them what to do to them and what could happen if another rage happens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

We can't blame those who are easily get angry. It's not that they always want to do that it's because they can't control their emotions especially if they are provoked, or in case to some women when their menstruation is approaching we become very sensitive, we can't control our emotions even in a smallest mistakes. I am one of them , what i do when i feel that i am sensitive and angry i don't talk so that i can't hurt people around me.
HarvyDent

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

This depends on a lot of factors. When I was a child, my teachers sent me to some anger management group. I never felt like I was that angry of a person. I think the group could have been almost counter productive because I was a pretty good kid, for the most part, but they put me in a room with a bunch of pre-teens who already have problems with alcohol and the law. Whatever anger I may have had I just grew out of, it seems. I think I just didn't like being told what to do and  that it basically what happens to you until you're an adult. To answer the question about how to deal with others with anger issues, if it's a kid, just be patient, loving and understanding. It should pass. If it's an adult, I would just avoid people like that. You don't need those influences in your life.
McEdward

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

It is very important to keep calm in every situation. Peace is what we need in our society. Violence has never solved anything. People think they can get what they want through violence. It is not true. The world does not work like that. We just need to convince ourselves that violence leads nowhere. Being able to control oneself is way better than fighting or killing. What is the difference between us and the caveman? Anger management is modern. Our ancestors were not really in the management of anger. They were warriors. They needed to kill for their territory of food. Nowadays, we do not need it. We have grown up. For that reason, we must control ourselves.
Diyannice

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

sometimes I cannot ignore the person but without doing nothing I say quite or I leave the place because if I starts to act in those moments with anger in front of others they might think wrong way about me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: