Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 11:22:22 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☃☃☃ The Bitcoin Dream ☃☃☃  (Read 225 times)
jacksadown0920

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

First it is free from the hands of government.So people find it to be a safe haven.Secondly,it could not be hacked when kept safely in a wallet.Thirdly it has a limited supply of only 21 million dollars unlike USD and gold which are found to be infinite.So its free from inflation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jake zyrus

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

Our hope as a Bitcoin holder is to be patient. Be patient in seeing the ups and downs of prices, and be patient in the face of bad news about Bitcoin. And keep our Bitcoin from irresponsible hands.
Yes, we need be more patient in this kind of business, we know the price value of bitcoin is unstable, ups and downs and we face lot's of risk and challenge. So be calm and more patient to wait until the price value is increasing don't lose hope.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:51:59 AM

bitcoin does not have to be backed by any assets.

Yeah. Its not like fiat is backed by assets. That's not what this thread is really about though

How can a market cap increase 6 million times without any significant advancements in technology etc. Without anything tangible being created and without any real value added. It doesn't make sense. I don't think bitcoin can retain a price point that is 6 million times higher than it was 7 years ago. People are going to start cashing in eventually, and the price is going to plummet
Well, yes the real value of Bitcoin is still a mystery, but the Bitcoin architectures have been trusted and known by the mainstream, so that's the answers why bitcoin is on hype right now. We all can agree on everything that goes up so fast, will go down in the same way. and I believe the panic seller will also help the correction is nastier.

There are two type of dream, 1 dreams of the day time, which can only be seen and never become into beings. It is totally the thinking. 2. The dream of midnight which has more chance to came into beings. The Bitcoin dream is better than those two because it is more possible with bitcoin that your dream become into beings if you work hard with bitcoin.So the dream of bitcoin is real but it need a hard work or invest in bitcoin.

WTF did I just try to read? Are you dreaming right now...
Epic! Grin

Bitcoin dreams is to spread throughout the whole world helps each countries more developed thier ecosystem provide faster transactions in the market place and give educational enrichment for the undeveloped countries.
Palmerson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

Our hope as a Bitcoin holder is to be patient. Be patient in seeing the ups and downs of prices, and be patient in the face of bad news about Bitcoin. And keep our Bitcoin from irresponsible hands.
Yes, we need be more patient in this kind of business, we know the price value of bitcoin is unstable, ups and downs and we face lot's of risk and challenge. So be calm and more patient to wait until the price value is increasing don't lose hope.
I see no reason to be upset. Bitcoin is alive and this is the most important. Those who bought coins expensive did not lose their money. They only froze the money for a long time. I continue to receive income from investing in bitcoin. It brings in less revenue than before but I think it's temporary.
Promickey

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

And now the number of people getting rich by bitcoin is far less than the number of people losing property from it.
Bitcoin is a dream for many, but it is a nightmare for more many people.
ambisyon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin dream is where people wishing for it to become more precious having a big price value and that people could own a great amount of btc on their digital wallets. To be able to achieve such dream, people should first trust and put their 100% support with bitcoin no matter what happen. Patience is also important especially if you are investing btc since you need to wait long for it until btc could recover and grow further beyond heights. With this, bitcoin dream could be achieved by the people who had trust and fully supported bitcoin all the way.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Larva14

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I think I could not even dream of seeing dreams if I did not have Bitcoin. When I did nothing my dreams were asleep. Bitcoin worked to make my dreams come true. So Bitcoin is a real dream for me.
Yes, bitcoin makes our dreams come true. I join in investing in bitcoin cause my son told me about in bitcoin cause I want to help my husband to raise our family and give our children a better life and bitcoin is the answer cause it give me hope and opportunity to earn more profit in my investment . My dreams to give the better life for my family bitcoin give that I am so thankful to met bitcoin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
pehatas

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

What are you talking about? Read the latest news. The losers will be those who do not invest in Bitcoin and will be forced to buy it at a very high price, when all of it will be actively used when paying for goods and services.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

I think I could not even dream of seeing dreams if I did not have Bitcoin. When I did nothing my dreams were asleep. Bitcoin worked to make my dreams come true. So Bitcoin is a real dream for me.
Yes, bitcoin makes our dreams come true. I join in investing in bitcoin cause my son told me about in bitcoin cause I want to help my husband to raise our family and give our children a better life and bitcoin is the answer cause it give me hope and opportunity to earn more profit in my investment . My dreams to give the better life for my family bitcoin give that I am so thankful to met bitcoin.

We have a huge number of people who are hoping that Bitcoin will change their life, no doubt I am one of them and honestly speaking it has changed my lifestyle. Everyone here has their own story of how they get into it. But we are progressing, there comes good and band time in every business and so is the case with Bitcoin but people have not lose hope. In fact people are getting experience to handle the dip of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.